Options

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The worst one I always get is

"If you don't mind me asking, what size bra do you wear"

or "Is it totally bad of me to ask how big your tits are?"

.... Yes, I have big breasts. Why is this not enough information for you?
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Match... "I don't know why I'm ever here, no one wants me." Well gee, with an opener like that, who could resist???
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Some of these are simply priceless...
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Match... "I don't know why I'm ever here, no one wants me." Well gee, with an opener like that, who could resist???

That's the worst. Or the whole "Nobody reads these things anyway. they just look at a picture and move on."
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

This made me laugh out loud. Guess you're supposed to bite on that yummy victim card?
  • llahairdna
    Options

This made me laugh out loud. Guess you're supposed to bite on that yummy victim card?

Yeah, not likely. haha! I am not in the market to be someone's cheerleader. Unless it's just for dress-up, of course. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    If I don't respond to a "Hey gorgeous how are you?" I am not going to respond when you send me another message saying "How are you gorgeous?"

Try a new line please.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Oh never ever ever put sexy in your screen name either. Really I am not going to respond to someone that put Sexy4U as their user name. I tend to expect that person to speak like Long Duck Dong from 16 candles. "Hey sexy girlfriend"
  • llahairdna
    Options
    Oh never ever ever put sexy in your screen name either. Really I am not going to respond to someone that put Sexy4U as their user name. I tend to expect that person to speak like Long Duck Dong from 16 candles. "Hey sexy girlfriend"

THIS!!! Or 69 in their screen name!! I expect that from a high school boy, not a grown-*kitten* man.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

What's happening hot stuff? :wink: :laugh:

For those that didn't see Sixteen Candles- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTchUep_bmg
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

For those that didn't see Sixteen Candles- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTchUep_bmg

How can anyone have not seen 16 candles? It's on TV all the time but you need to see the non-TV version. I pretty much could recite the movie when I was 13. Who doesn't want their own Jake Ryan.
  • DMZ_1
    Options

How can anyone have not seen 16 candles? It's on TV all the time but you need to see the non-TV version. I pretty much could recite the movie when I was 13. Who doesn't want their own Jake Ryan.

It depends on how old you are. One of my good friends is 23, and doesn't even get when I make references to some pop cultural things from the 90s, let alone the 80s. I don't know how popular Sixteen Candles would be with the under 25 set at this point. I didn't see Sixteen Candles until I was 20, but I had seen a lot of the other teen movies of the era before that (Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off).
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Everyone wanted their own Jake Ryan :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

I used to have an I :heart: Jake Ryan t-shirt. And by "used to" I mean like last year.
  • DMZ_1
    Options

I used to have an I :heart: Jake Ryan t-shirt. And by "used to" I mean like last year.

If you want to buy me an 80s vintage Porsche 944, I can be your Jake Ryan. ;-)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Smooooooth!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Smooooooth!

Well I don't want to be Samatha. I prefer not to have my grandparents feel me up.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Smooooooth!

Well I don't want to be Samatha. I prefer not to have my grandparents feel me up.

BUT.....she did get Jake Ryan!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd totally let gramps cop a feel for a night on a table with Jake Ryan. I bet he is still smokin hot.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

I'll work on it. In the meantime, does your dad have a Rolls-Royce we can steal?