Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Chloe-good for you....I'd never do that :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Great job Chole!! I could never do that either.

Robin, it was the wine fairy.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, ???

I'm def going out since I work Friday thru Monday and should be a very good girl :devil:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had vodka again last night. :glasses:
    Maybe I will shoot for zeros tonight. I really do need to shed a few before taking off for my bday getaway.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday, we'll see. My friend is in town but she wants to work out instead of getting a drink so maybe I won't!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    saw this on the funnies thread and wanted to share with the lushes:
    161707442840461132_ZlmfZovJ_c.jpg
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    it was a cherry vodka weekend. tomorrow I am hoping for a 0

I have discovered the coconut vodka, it is great! Less calories than the coconut rum I am hoping!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am detoxing from the amount of food and alcohol I consumed this weekend.

M - W : 0
    Hopefully 0 til the weekend.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Was good with food today, re-reading Bethenny's Naturally Thin book is helping again. Did P90X Shoulders and Arms as well as 30 minutes on the stationary bike. Thinking I'll do doubles in regards to work outs until the wedding. I thought about starting with 0's today but I really want a bud light lime! Pork tenderloin with bourbon sauce, rice and a veg for dinner will end a nice healthy day =]
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Pork tenderloin with bourbon sauce YUM!!!! I've made a cookinglight recipe like that, super delic!

Monday-0
    Tuesday- 1 1/2 beers
    Wednesday-14oz of wine
    Thursday-wine
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - a beer and a 3 oz. whiskey/ tea
    win at the game...................
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- will be 0
    Friday- planned on 0, by one of our good friends wants us to meet his new boyfriend and that doesn't happen often, so we may go out with them for a cocktail or two
    Saturday-who knows
    Sunday-0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    it was a vodka night. the job is really wearing me down again. nothing on the horizon. I just keep applying.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    So far (Monday through now), I've gotten 3 beers in. That's pretty darned good for me.

Friday through Sunday, my goal is to keep it under 12. It's the MIL's retirement party so I may be up a creek.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Cute funny...I usually add the vodka first tho :wink:

Triple yummo on the tenderloin...

Congrats on the win, Zip...

I'm with you on the vodka, Robin. Sorry, about the job situation.

Bunny, creek or a river for sure

Well, happy hour started at 4:30 for me and ended ????.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, a few at the bar. Then, finished a liter of vodka at my house between 4 people. I don't even want to know how many I had :blushing: Surprisingly, I don't feel horrible today. It pays to be a trained professional.

My work week starts tomorrow morning, work 8, 12, 12, 8...Tuesday will be welcome
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    The worst (or best) part Nisijam? The bar they're holding it at is with in walking distance of home. That might just be a river. ;D
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well....think of all the calories you could burn walking zig-zag home
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Red wine last night. About 3 glasses. There's still some in the bottle so I consider it a win.

Out for Mexican food tonight so there will be drinks. The kid is being awarded at his school tonight for his 4.0 GPA. I figure I should be awarded a cocktail (or 2) since I worked just as hard at this kids education as he did. Trained him well..yes indeed. :drinker:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone is doing well! Sydney, wow! I can only dream that my little guy ends up graduating from HS with a 4.0, you guys should be SUPER proud:drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    nisi and kb the tenderloin was soooo good. Fiancé grilled it so it got all scrumptious on the outside and stayed nice and juicy on the inside.

So I cleaned our master bath today, got more of our mountain of laundry done, scrubbed our porch AND put in an hour on the bike. I might be back in one of my serious work out modes which would be fantastic. Been good with food the last couple days and I know I burnt way more than I've taken in today so there is a bud lime in front of me :smile: Might be a liquid dinner but we'll see. Going out for the fiancés birthday tomorrow so that will be the test of my new found (again) health kick. Should actually be easy for me because he we're going to a steak house he loves and I don't do steak so I'm thinking salad and wine with an appetizer or side dish or something.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sydney...fan-f'n-tab-u-lous...you must be proud for sure

Kat...wow, super busy girl

Thursday, 2 wine and 1.5 vodka-soda...yes, I *stands up* have a problem