• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 0
    Sun - 3 beers & 3 shots............
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Diana, sounds like a lovely place. I wish you the best!! If I'm ever in GA, I'll def visit. Oh, I love the tequila fairy visit....hmmm, what do I have to leave under my pillow for that one?

Shout out to Zip!! Is that really a zero on Sat? Well done.

Robin, sounds like a good weekend for you.

My peeps have gone and I was not lushy last night. Weight for some reason stayed stable despite the alcohol. I think because I traded food for liquor. I shared a meal with gf one day and just had a side salad the other. Not really a healthy way. But, it worked. Oh, I had to drag my *kitten* around the Mall of America.

I was going to take a barre yoga class at 10:45 and I am quickly changing my mind. The knee is still giving me problems. So, I am definitely keeping it low-impact.

I have to hit send on the taxes today:cry: Seems that I don't give them enough out of our paychecks. Crooks...
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I had a run on Sun so I didn't want to be dragging.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I had a run on Sun so I didn't want to be dragging.

Good self-control....
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-Thursday- zeros
    Friday- half a bottle of pinot grigio
    Saturday- 2 tangueray and diet tonic, a full bottle of skinnygirl margarita and about 2 michelob ultra
    Sunday- bloody mary, coors light, 2 michelob ultra and a goose island summer

Back to zeros until Saturday!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=4 beers
    Saturday=too much to count?
    Sunday=0

Trying to keep 0s til Thursday.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Lushy weekend, how 'bout that. Fiancés parents are coming over tonight for his birthday dinner (birthday is Friday) so we've already had some drinks and will continue. He goes back to work Wednesday an that is when the 0's will start, maybe they'll start tomorrow but who am I kidding?
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Someone smack the hell outta me if I ever decide to order chinese food again. I just can't eat it anymore, it gave me the worst sodium hangover the entire weekend. I'd rather drink an entire bottle of vodka than feel like I do after i have chinese.

Since I felt like crap..I didn't drink at all Saturday or Sunday. I also didn't move much from the bed...except to get to the couch. :frown:

Weather is supposed to be perfect all week...might try to get back to the pool. And the vodka/pom/lemon-lime usually makes an appearance when it feels like summer. We shall see. :drinker:

Have a great week everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Weather is supposed to be perfect all week...might try to get back to the pool. And the vodka/pom/lemon-lime usually makes an appearance when it feels like summer. We shall see. :drinker:

Hmmmm, that is my drink and I'm coming over :wink: I opened a bottle of red for the pot roast. I don't think I can let that go to waste.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Hmmmm, that is my drink and I'm coming over :wink: I opened a bottle of red for the pot roast. I don't think I can let that go to waste.

Better not :tongue:

Friday-Who knows....some manhattans, some cherry vodka and diet cokes, atleast one shot of tequilla, some miller lites too!
    Saturday-6 beers, for recovery purposes
    Sunday-3 glass of wine and 1 1/2 beers
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-not sure yet. I need some more calories, but I'm still recovering from my weekend......
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, ??

I still have the bottle of wine.

The rhubarb is coming up in the yard. I have a recipe in my cooking light mag on how to make rhubarb vodka. Move over Pom, you've got some competition - or - maybe, I could make a pie? Nah, not my style...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear how your rhubarb vodka turns out.

So miracles do happen. I actually have a zero for Monday. And I am keeping up with my KettleWorx workout 3 days a week. Maybe I am actually getting back to it. I will have to set the habits in motion again this week since I will be on business travel all next week ending with a full blown blowout weekend at the Renn Faire (SoCal Rennaissance Pleasure Faire where I lived my life as an ale wench for 10 years) I can't wait and there will be lots of drinking.
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Monday-0

Zeros until Saturday is the plan!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    me, too!
    sunday=0
    Monday=0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Robin is that in Irwindale? I've never been but the husband used to work up there years ago.

I had vodka last night. I'm headed to the pool in a bit. Beautiful day here.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    LOOK @ all the 0's

Well, hubs is hoping to get an offer from the interview he just went on...then, hopefully, his boss will give him a "package" to leave. So, if this works it, it could be nice. Otherwise, he geta a new boss next week from the "re-organization" and probs no package. He need to get out of there asap. The company is CRAZY.

It's enough to DRINK...
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Last day of the fiancés days off :ohwell: Went out to lunch then came home, had beers on the deck and read. Staycation isn't so bad when you have awesome outdoor furniture, great weather, cold drinks and good company to hang out with (fiancé and fur kids) :smile: Fiancé has earnings soon so for about 2 and a half weeks he'll pretty much be MIA. Should be starting with 0's tomorrow and I'm hoping to stay strong while he has earnings. Good for all of you lovelies with 0's :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 1/2 beers
    Wednesday-wine, I'm sure!
    Enjoy your day everyone!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So there I was, in the kitchen cooking dinner, when out of nowhere a bottle of white wine miraculously got opened and I proceded to drink the whole damn thing. (it was really good) so much for zeros. I couldn't even get my butt up and workout this morning.

Yes the Faire is in Irwindale. When I worked it , it was over in Glen Helen next to the BlockBuster Pavillion. I am fortunate to have some suppliers I have to fly down to assess in So Cal so it worked out to be right around faire time.:laugh:
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0

Even went out to dinner last night and just had water with lemon....big accomplishment!