Like-Minded-Lushes-April 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kate, the pineapple vodka will be delish I'm sure

Kat, wtg with all the zeros.

I was super lushy last night. I don't even know the number. All I know is I made gf go home at 1 and I got up to make an egg sandwich for my son at 7 and I went back to bed. Eventually, woke up at 10.

I work in the AM...so, 0 for tonight
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a FABULOUS night out Kim!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks nisi =] my health kick has set in and the lose weight get my awesome toned arms back thing has taken over haha. Doing double work outs, only eating when I'm hungry and not super indulging like before. The no booze thing comes easy when that happens, thankfully, though the real test will be if I get 0's next week too. I haven't gone more than a week with lots of 0's so far so it's a nice challenge for me.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    lushy week!
    Sunday= bottle of white
    Monday=2 beers
    Tuesday=4 beers
    Wednesday=1/2 bottle of white and 3 beers
    Thursday=going out to dinner for dining out for life, so there will probably be a couple of drinks.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Well, hello there strangers!!

I've really not been lushy at all. I had 3 red bull and vodkas last Saturday at the first "posse fire" of the year and I had a Blue Moon last night with my grad school cohort.

I have not, however, lost any weight or really seen any difference...other than not feeling like *kitten* the next morning. :laugh:

Look at that gorgeous pic of Kat!!

So, that's been my debauchery in a (very small) nutshell. I'm hoping that by being "good" all the months leading up to summer means I won't go crazy--it may be hard though. I love drinking in front of a fire!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Awww you're too sweet Dot :blushing: :flowerforyou: Happy to see a post from you! Drinking in front of a fire is so relaxing, I'm buying the fiancé a super nice fire pit for our deck, so really it's for the house but the guy has everything! AND buys himself everything so birthdays and Christmas and anniversaries are getting a little more difficult haha.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Isn't she adorable :smile:
    Nice to see ya Amy :bigsmile:

I was feeling really ****ty when I got home from work so I made some concessions with my food and substituted shots...5, 5 shots....something wrong with me!!!! :drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    .............you'll be fine................
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Isn't she adorable :smile:
    Nice to see ya Amy :bigsmile:

I was feeling really ****ty when I got home from work so I made some concessions with my food and substituted shots...5, 5 shots....something wrong with me!!!! :drinker:

You are making it very hard to not have some wine, especially when I've been good with food today and got in a great bike ride!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ....something wrong with me!!!! :drinker:

Yep, we're like sisters...just got back from happy hour
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Cousin told me to have the wine after I commented on her picture that says "My head says go to the gym. My heart says drink more wine"

I am feeling kind of hungry which means I need some fuel and last I checked there were calories (fuel) in wine :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Drink the wine :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Drink the wine :drinker: :drinker:

Poured the last of a bottle of red ... not even a full glass of wine and had a piece of american cheese :smile: I am however going to listen to my "drink voice" and stop when I should ... or at least try haha.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I don't even know why I bother coming in here on nights I'm not drinking.....you guys all make me want to drink my wine!!!!!

Sunday-Thursday- zeros

Tomorrow I will be having wine that is for sure!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I don't even know why I bother coming in here on nights I'm not drinking.....you guys all make me want to drink my wine!!!!!

Sunday-Thursday- zeros

Tomorrow I will be having wine that is for sure!

I'm simply exercising one of the things my book mentions :tongue: . When I want something have it but just a little if it's not so healthy, don't deprive yourself and then you won't over indulge later! It actually works for me so I figure I might as well try it with booze but practice one of my own rules that I changed a bit that also came from the book.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    After my 5 shots I had 12oz of wine. Still feeling crappy today (mentally) I will definitely have some wine tonight but I'm going to stay away from the shots.
    If the weather holds out think I might go for a run to clear my head!!!
    Happy friday all!!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm simply exercising one of the things my book mentions :tongue: . When I want something have it but just a little if it's not so healthy, don't deprive yourself and then you won't over indulge later! It actually works for me so I figure I might as well try it with booze but practice one of my own rules that I changed a bit that also came from the book.
    [/quote]

Yea that doesn't work for me with drinking....if I have a glass of wine every night during the week I will still go overboard on the weekends, the same if I don't drink during the week, so I just cut out the drinking during the week. It's working for me and it really keeps me on track throughout the week.

I think we will just do a movie night tonight and have some wine. Unless the hubs really wants to go out, but right now I don't feel like doing anything at all.

Tomorrow we have a bday get together at a bar/restaurant. So I'm sure I will have some cocktails. Then back to zeros for Sunday!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - wine
    Friday - champagne!

Was talking to mom last night hence the wine. She thinks I'm going to get pregnant on my honeymoon! Oy. She did say though that she thought Kyle's and my first baby would be a boy :smile: Champagne isn't coming soon enough.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - wine
    Friday - champagne!

Was talking to mom last night hence the wine. She thinks I'm going to get pregnant on my honeymoon! Oy. She did say though that she thought Kyle's and my first baby would be a boy :smile: Champagne isn't coming soon enough.

smiley-laughing001.gif I found this really funny, but in a cute way.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Lushiness continues:
    Sunday= bottle of white
    Monday=2 beers
    Tuesday=4 beers
    Wednesday=1/2 bottle of white and 3 beers
    Thursday=1 bloody mary, 1 avalanche ale and 2 bud lights.
    Maybe I am tired because I drink every night.