Like-Minded-Lushes-April 2012

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't been very active lately - computer issues....not to say I haven't been incredibly lushy lately! :drinker: Cause I have...need to work on some zero's...

Today, however, I figured I'd start with the vodka/lemonades and let TOMORROW be the zero day!! LOL :ohwell:

I know I'm really behind but Robin - I'm so sorry about the job thing -I went through Soooooooo many rejections in my job search-it WILL happen, it's just a matter of time!! :flowerforyou:

Glad I'm not being the only lushy one on a Sunday haha. Sunday is still the weekend :wink: I will join you on the 0's tomorrow though but for now enjoy my boozy beverage :drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 8oz whiskey & coke
    Sun - 2 beers & 4oz whiskey/ soda
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I lied....two shots down.....

Okay I have to be nosy, what kind? :D

HA!!! We soaked some pineapple in vodak for a party saturday and we HAD to taste the vodka.....so smooth and delicious :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Let the detox begin....
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Saturday is a blur....mai tais, cherry vodka and diet 7up, beers, capt and diet....and god knows what else
    Sunday-we had a christening to go to so I had my fair share of Hop Devils.
    Feel so tired today, busy weekend with no decompression, I'm really looking forward to my couch tonight!!!
    I'm gonna try REAL hard to keep it to zeros until thursday :huh:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Let the detox begin....
    ditto. i'm afraid of my scale :noway:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=2 margs, 2 beers (but they were big, so more like 4)
    Saturday=0, I know, I can't believe it either.
    Sunday=4 beers

Tonight, I don't know, could go for 0 but it might be the only one this week.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Been wondering where you've been yvonne, welcome back! You're right, people just get so nasty on the other forums, I don't really even bother with them. This is the one I care about :smile:

So much wine last night, fiancé just kept pouring and I didn't want to waste it haha. Wasn't going to have anything today but forgot we bought 2 bottles of champagne last night so I'm currently having some :smile:

Back to 0's tomorrow!

Hey, hope all your plans are progressing smoothly, don't know how can you forget about buying champagne! lol

edit: oh and no alcohol last night or tonight for me, although I seem to be replacing it with chocolate again, although this time it is dark chocolate :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Haha I don't know how I forgot because I love champagne!

Wine and champagne yesterday, joining those who are detoxing with 0 tonight and water, water, water. Thinking something super healthy for dinner like maybe a nice salad with some grilled chicken on it :smile: Can't wait to just hangout with the fiancé on the couch.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Let the detox begin....
    ditto. i'm afraid of my scale :noway:

Avoid it like the plague!! As well as, liquor. I can't even think about either.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    One vodka and red bull yesterday. I'm crazy!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok............here it is :happy:

Monday, zero, nix, nada, zilch, zippo
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I want some wine. No hanging out with the fiancé tonight, earnings has officially started so he's still at work :ohwell:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nothing last night and nothing tonight :bigsmile:

We had such a busy weekend and are so exhausted. Last night we went up to bed at 730 and skipped the gym this morning and slept until 7am, still feel I could have just stayed in bed all day!!! I'm getting too old for this sh#$!!!!!!!! But I never learn my lesson...always seem to forget come friday :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good job on all the 0's. I'll be aiming for another zero tonight. I have no desire for alcohol; of course, it's only day 2, LOL
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good morning LUSHES!!! I am back. I am way bloated and I had a great time at the faire. I had a good time during the work week and I was horribly bad at all of it.

Here is the new thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/581820-like-minded-lushes-may-2012