Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I lied....two shots down.....
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and I'm so excited to have finally found you! You guys are my people! Lol. So I read through a couple pages to get the hang of things. I had a 0 a couple days ago. Tonight I will be drinking with my fam in celebration of my dad's 62nd bday. Also was stressed earlier so started at about 11am :-S. Ummm, yeah so and tomorrow is a party at my brother's house for my nephew's birthday. Will be drinking then too. Social anxiety :-( And then I usually drink on Sundays. But hoping for a 0 on Monday!! And very happy to get to know all of you!!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs046.gif Flemstica! Glad to have you join us lushes :)
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Glad I could provide some laughs wolf haha :bigsmile:

Welcome flemstica :drinker:

3 mini bottles of prosecco at dinner, came home watched a little NFL draft and now watching a little Seinfeld while having some wine and the fiancé has some scotch. Nice little Friday night :smile:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Welcome Flemstica!! You'll find some awesome people here!

And I love me some beer. ;) Cheers!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I lied....two shots down.....

Okay I have to be nosy, what kind? :D
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Haven't even finished my second glass of wine but I am pooped :yawn: . I think it's time to go to bed, fiancé likes napping on the couch but I'd rather turn on the window fan as well as my normal fan and the ceiling fan and paaaasssss out :smile:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Wow it felt great to have some drinks last night.

Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday- about a half a bottle of cab and 2 large (22oz) coors light drafts
    Tonight- probably the other half of the bottle of cab and a few michelob ultras-going to a get together for a friends bday, but I plan to take it easy
    Tomorrow back to zeros
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 2 beers, 4oz. Whiskey
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Friday - 3 mini bottles of champagne & 2 glasses of white wine.

Saturday - 2 tall beers and the fiancé and I are planning on 2 bottles of wine at dinner. Might be an early to bed night haha, drinking makes me so tired now and I'm listening to myself more and not pushing through the tired by having more booze because that's when I get in trouble and feel like garbage the next day.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Lushes, I've been MIA lately. I really haven't been drinking much but tonight I am pissed as fart and feel worthy of the lushy title so I thought I'd come and say hello :drinker: .

btw you guys rock, it's nice to know you can always come here and never be judged or belittled, there seems to be increasing amounts of nastiness on the general forums which is a shame :cry:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Good to see you yvonne...I'm pissed as fart too lol. :drinker:

I purposely avoided palm springs last weekend to stay away from the coachella crowds....had no idea I would land in the middle of the stagecoach crowds...which is the country music equivalent of coachella. Yikes.

They are some crazy *kitten* partiers.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yvonne!! I love your profile picture, btw.

Welcome Flemestica! (I may have spelled that completely wrong.)

I'm still being pretty good...might have a vodka and something later...we just got back from The Boy's bday party--with 29 kids. I need something to take the edge off! :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I will need duct tape after this week...I've been so bad

I'm finishing up today with a pub crawl. Next week, I must have control and get back into eating right and exercising. I am not 22 anymore.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-Thursday- zeros
    Friday- half a bottle of wine and 2 tall coors light drafts
    Saturday- the other half of the bottle of wine, a gin and soda water, 2 michelob ultras, 2 tall miller lights and a bloody mary (very strange night of mixing)
    Sunday- zero

Little hungover today, but not terrible
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yvonne, I've see your avatar before...thing is, I put the liquor in first :wink:

Ok, off to pub crawl with gf....5 pubs, 5 drinks, 5 apps combined with pool, bowing, comedy club and dancing...I cringe at the possibilities.

Also, going to meet an MFPer there
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Yvonne, I've see your avatar before...thing is, I put the liquor in first :wink:

Ok, off to pub crawl with gf....5 pubs, 5 drinks, 5 apps combined with pool, bowing, comedy club and dancing...I cringe at the possibilities.

Also, going to meet an MFPer there

Ooh sounds good, enjoy :-)

I've been a very good girl today and been to the gym, funnily enough didn't feel hung over, I think it was all the food I ate that soaked up the alcohol :smokin:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Your right, eating is key to not being a hurt girl...
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Been wondering where you've been yvonne, welcome back! You're right, people just get so nasty on the other forums, I don't really even bother with them. This is the one I care about :smile:

So much wine last night, fiancé just kept pouring and I didn't want to waste it haha. Wasn't going to have anything today but forgot we bought 2 bottles of champagne last night so I'm currently having some :smile:

Back to 0's tomorrow!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't been very active lately - computer issues....not to say I haven't been incredibly lushy lately! :drinker: Cause I have...need to work on some zero's...

Today, however, I figured I'd start with the vodka/lemonades and let TOMORROW be the zero day!! LOL :ohwell:

I know I'm really behind but Robin - I'm so sorry about the job thing -I went through Soooooooo many rejections in my job search-it WILL happen, it's just a matter of time!! :flowerforyou: