Schwaggggggg

Options

Replies

• Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    im5r7nm802r5.jpg
    Replacement for the stuff I wrote off in my crash. Kask Vertigo helmet, gripgrab gloves and Rudy Project Rydon photochromic sunglasses. Now all that is missing is the new bike and being able to ride.
  • veloman21
    veloman21 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Very snazzy Kupester!! Even the sunglass case is smart :-) Hope you get your new bike soon and are able to ride it!!
  • Kupe
    Options
    Hopefully 2 more weeks in the brace and then done. Look at ordering the new bike in the next week or so.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Scored some Oakley Radar Path glasses. Sweet.

7go6lxazzjcz.jpg

• cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Got some DeFeet HiVis Slipstreams. Nice and BRIGHT!

83y4b8ihzj15.jpg
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    My new £55 Kask Mojito has arrived :D

kask-mojito-helmet-12-fluoro-yellow-12.jpg

You can take the boy out of Yorkshire, but can't take Yorkshire out of the boy...
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    nice lid... I'm sure the yellow highlights work with your ensemble... I've got a bit of an aversion to yellow fluro tbh - mainly as I look like a big fat canary on the bike still...
  • Kupe
    Options
    Enjoy the rids with the new helmet. Going to have to wait until January before I will be allowed back on the bike to try mine out.
  • cloggsy71
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    I'm sure the yellow highlights work with your ensemble... I've got a bit of an aversion to yellow fluro tbh

They match my eyes ;)

• cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Couple of bidons....

zapwvhjr13vo.jpg
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Couple of bidons....

zapwvhjr13vo.jpg

Oh - now that ticks the right boxes... though I'd probably substitute my Canon F1 and the FD50mm f/1.2L... Or maybe the Canon A1... Hell, even the EOS-1v and the EF85mm f/1.2L USM...

• veloman21
    Options
    I've had many, many camera over the years as my interest in photography has repeatedly waxed and waned. Sold or traded in most of them but kept some of my sentimental favourites.

Like this perfect 1935 Leica Model III with a 1937 Zeiss Sonnar 50mm f1.5 that was given to me by my dad. (He nabbed it in WWII in Germany). The legendary Canon AE-1 from circa 1979, my first serious SLR and my wonderful Nikon D300 which is all the camera I'll ever need.

Lots of memories captured by these fellas :D

Oh yes and some Garneau shoe covers to keep this on message ;)

sm0mh9p0b8ap.jpg
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wow -- what a nostalgia hit I just got seeing these shots. Loved the AE-1 and the K1000 back in the day. I never had either, but used both borrowed from friends. I miss using film cameras, it was quite a hobby for me growing up. I still have an old Yashica GSN I bought as a little kid as I can't bear to get rid of it. That inexpensive camera took some great photos...used to do all my own processing and darkroom work with second hand equipment I bought over the years. Ah, the smell of the stop bath and the hours under red lights...
  • veloman21
    Options
    Ah memory lane indeed! I was just looking at some photos that I shot with my first 'serious' camera, a Soviet Lubitel 2 TLR that I got for my 8th birthday. Nightmare of a camera, awful lens and construction quality but a great way to learn about setting correct exposure and good framing techniques. Wish I still had it :(
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    New addition to the bookcase.

928751_372820269562833_974473676_n.jpg
  • Kupe
    Options
    The new bike in the stable

amigkxi2j53z.jpg

• MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    dhb Triathlon shoes and SPD-SL pedals arrived yesterday, so now just waiting for the bike to arrive at the weekend.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    I can't wait for this to show up and match my "luminous dog-vomit onesie" as quoted by another MFP rider here... :D

10847738_762392653852698_2566465117512035259_o.jpg
  • cloggsy71
    Options
    Ouch - My eyes... :s
  • matsprt1984
    matsprt1984 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It has to be a CX thing... ;)