General check in thread

Options
12346»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    First week of workouts 9 & 10! They are tuff but I did my best!!!
  • geminidragonjr
    Options
    Just started this program this week! I'm a bit out of shape so when I started Workout 1 I was so tired half-way through. However day 2 I found I enjoyed Workout 2 more.

I'm excited about this program. So far so goof! I'm not following her meal plan, but I'm ensuring my caloric intake is 1200-1400 per day.
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 3! The cardio is becoming so much easier. I can tell that my arms are getting stronger because the arm circles with the leg kick-outs doesn't burn nearly as badly as it used to. A small thing perhaps, but wow, does it make a difference during the workout.
  • mcmom0725
    mcmom0725 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Still sticking with it! Redoing weeks 5 & 6 again though. Just didn't feel that I was able to do them all well enough to move on - so 2 more weeks before I move on :)
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Missing my workouts...I feel like a sloth since I hurt my knee mid cardio 3 and am now stuck on crutches. I'm very envious of all of you that are still working hard! Keep it up everyone, I'm anxiously waiting til I can restart again!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Finished Phase 2 as of today! Wahoo! I started at 151 lbs, shot up to 153 for a while, and am now sitting at 143.8lbs! Also my waist has went down 1.75inches, my hips .75", thighs 1", bicep an inch, and I finally am at a healthy BMI!

Here's a little progress picture from when I started to today, I go into it a bit more on my mfp blog.

tumblr_m5s74wGX7l1qme1k9.gif

(It's a gif, let it move/load/wait a second and you'll see my progress.)
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Finished Phase 2 as of today! Wahoo! I started at 151 lbs, shot up to 153 for a while, and am now sitting at 143.8lbs! Also my waist has went down 1.75inches, my hips .75", thighs 1", bicep an inch, and I finally am at a healthy BMI!

Here's a little progress picture from when I started to today, I go into it a bit more on my mfp blog.

tumblr_m5s74wGX7l1qme1k9.gif

(It's a gif, let it move/load/wait a second and you'll see my progress.)

Great Job!!! Definitely see the difference, your abs look great
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I am back again. I have started before but had things such as holidays coming up so had breaks in between. So far I am up to Workout 5&6. I really loved them but as I have done the 2 weeks of them I think I will move on to 7&8. I will see how I feel with it as I haven't been exercising for about 2 weeks now. I really loved 5&6. They were definitely my favourite so far. We will see what 7&8 brings.

Keep up the good work!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    In Week 1/ Day 3 doing the two a day workouts. I've been dreading doing Cardio 1 twice in a row, but it really wasn't all that bad. Suprised myself today. Enjoying the workouts can't wait to see what the rest hold in store.