Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    I have a question for you marine boy .. or man .. or ..

anyway .. why don't marines like army people?

*ahem* ex-army infantry here... it's not lthat we disliked marines, we just have a good natured dislike for each other. the military is a big brotherhood no matter what branch, but it's like having sibling rivalry. We may hate each other for whatever petty reasons there are (seriously, GO ARMY!), but in the end of the day (trust me marines, know all about in the end), we really want to support (which is what marines are good at, supporting... the army), we will band together and fight whatever common foe is against us (like the Navy).

See my brothren left out the best branch, Go AIR FORCE! 25 years and retired, HOOAH!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Afternoon - application of semi-permanent eyeliner

Oooooooo I quite fancy this, how long does it last?? Do they do it in brown?? Does it hurt?? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    . i've been challenged to come home w/ 5 legit phone numbers.

lol, another reason for the lady not to bother pursuing a man...You could be steady texting someone who only asked for your number as part of a challenge.

typical response.

If I ask/pursue the #, it's bc I'm interested. Not apart of some challenge. I'm picky. If I ask, it's a compliment :)
    I'll fail the challenge if I don't find 5 that I'm interested in.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyone else finding it hard to breath with how much ego just entered the thread? Oh man, I love it.

I'm sorry you're so unconfident in yourself. But I don't have a confidence issue.

I'm not just going to walk up to every single girl in Greenville until I get 5 numbers. I might not even get more than 1 or 2. Hell, I might not even get 1. But I'll try, it's fun.

Lighten up and quit being a keyboard warrior/hater. :) Have a good day though.

OMG! Are you two at it again??? GET. A. ROOM!!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Tonight - Hamburger Mary's for dinner and maybe a drag show depending on what time we get done. Then AVENGERS!!!! So yeah...
    Saturday - National Free Comic Book Day GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMIC STORES TOMORROW!!!! I'll potentially be dressing up as Wash from Firefly/Serenity (need to find a hawaiin shirt and two dinosaurs). Probably going to the after party to see some friends and someone else who finally got in touch with me last night... (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN)
    Sunday - Hopefully sleep or maybe hanging out with some friends. God I'm gonna need sleep.

I <3 you

mmm Hamburger Mary's - haven't been in ages
  • AnnaPixie
    He asked me if I could give her a ride because he was tired and needed a couple hours sleep before going to work

OK. When I first read this I thought you meant he asked you to take over having sex with her.!!!!!!!! :noway: :laugh: In England a 'ride' is more known as a shag!!!!

I dropped her off at the church for her wedding.

And then I read this and thought W.T.F!!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

:laugh:
  • AnnaPixie

I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend.. But my friends Grandma is in hospice and she's coming down to see her and needs a place to crash. My friend > strange.

Ahhhhh! Sweet that you've given up your 'bang' for your strange friend :flowerforyou:

I'm a bit jealous that engaged people are lined up for a double bang (assuming they are banging their fiance too?) and I dont have any plans for it once!! :sad:

Note to self: need to be more proactive...:laugh:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    might have plans tomorrow night. we'll see
  • AnnaPixie

Might that be with the over complimentary guy?? :bigsmile:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member

Might that be with the over complimentary guy?? :bigsmile:

no. lol. He's still in FL on travel. Guy I had drinks with last weekend.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    I'm hanging out tonight with my "friend" that treats me like a girlfriend and my best girl friend and her boyfriend. I also saw him last night. Am I crazy - yes!!!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member

Oooooooo I quite fancy this, how long does it last?? Do they do it in brown?? Does it hurt?? :bigsmile:

I don't know if they have the tint available in brown. The black isn't very severe - they try to make it look very natural for everyday wear. You can always add some more of the normal eyeliner for more dramatic looks but you wouldn't want that every day.

They use a topical anesthetic to help with the pain but it's a bit strange. It feels like someone is scratching your eyelids over and over. Then there's some sweeling until they heal which usually takes 2-3 days. I've had to go several times because the area wasn't absorbing the pigment evenly but this will be my last time and it will last for about 5 years so totally worth it in my book.
  • AnnaPixie

I don't know if they have the tint available in brown. The black isn't very severe - they try to make it look very natural for everyday wear. You can always add some more of the normal eyeliner for more dramatic looks but you wouldn't want that every day.

They use a topical anesthetic to help with the pain but it's a bit strange. It feels like someone is scratching your eyelids over and over. Then there's some sweeling until they heal which usually takes 2-3 days. I've had to go several times because the area wasn't absorbing the pigment evenly but this will be my last time and it will last for about 5 years so totally worth it in my book.

ohhhh!! thank you :flowerforyou: Not liking the hurty bit, but 5 years is a big bonus :bigsmile: Hmmm!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    FYI, I didn't sleep with the engaged chick tonight. I actually told her that my friend needed to come down (which she was, but didnt end up coming) and just went to dinner w/ a friend instead. I guess I do have morals. Huh. Who knew.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    FYI, I didn't sleep with the engaged chick tonight. I actually told her that my friend needed to come down (which she was, but didnt end up coming) and just went to dinner w/ a friend instead. I guess I do have morals. Huh. Who knew.

Good man. Cause it's a pretty douche thing to do. I know I've done it :noway:
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    I got down on Friday!

Twice! :blushing:
  • Weekend plans? Dates? Batteries?? Whatchu got??

Looks like batteries for me...
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 70 Member
    I watched Star Wars for the first time because my roommate made me but have to admit I like it :blushing: .

Other than that I cleaned and organized my room from when I moved a month ago.

Dating....what's that again? Is that where you go out with someone for a drink or cup of coffee and then have to pretend to be interested in them or vice versa for an hour before you part ways.....followed by the text of how it went and that you'd be better off as friends???

Oh yeah, that's it :drinker:
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 70 Member
    :laugh:
    I got down on Friday!

Twice! :blushing:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member

Good man. Cause it's a pretty douche thing to do. I know I've done it :noway:

See. I don see it as that. It's not my problem. Keep your lady from wanting other guys and it's not an issue. They shouldn't get married anyways.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about that. I definitely think the engaged person takes most of the blame. But if you were engaged and some other guy seduced your fiancee (she's wearing a ring, he knows she's engaged), are you saying you would only be mad at her and wouldn't want to kick his *kitten*?