Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

123457»

Replies

• Happybunny37
    Happybunny37 Posts: 145 Member
    I have a question for you marine boy .. or man .. or ..

anyway .. why don't marines like army people?

*ahem* ex-army infantry here... it's not lthat we disliked marines, we just have a good natured dislike for each other. the military is a big brotherhood no matter what branch, but it's like having sibling rivalry. We may hate each other for whatever petty reasons there are (seriously, GO ARMY!), but in the end of the day (trust me marines, know all about in the end), we really want to support (which is what marines are good at, supporting... the army), we will band together and fight whatever common foe is against us (like the Navy).

Hahahahah! See^^^^ we (infantry regardless of branch) like to give each other *kitten*. But in reality Army infantry does a lot of the same things Marine infantry does. Just with slight differences and obviously as a Marine I know we do it better...some other guys (mostly confused people) think the Army does it better.

And the Navy and Air Farce are totally different dont go getting any ground pounder started on that.
    Easy on the Navy bashing....:tongue:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    FYI, I didn't sleep with the engaged chick tonight. I actually told her that my friend needed to come down (which she was, but didnt end up coming) and just went to dinner w/ a friend instead. I guess I do have morals. Huh. Who knew.

Good man. Cause it's a pretty douche thing to do. I know I've done it :noway:

See. I don see it as that. It's not my problem. Keep your lady from wanting other guys and it's not an issue. They shouldn't get married anyways.

It's called karma and sometimes it comes back around lol. They might be going through some stuff, she's doing something irrational and might just sort her **** out in the end with no inference. Wouldn't you rather them be together than just getting your end in?
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Such a funny thread :laugh: I have plans for tonight but it is a sad time right now and I was a whisker away from cancelling. Thanks for the laughs, my single peeps :love: :laugh: Enjoy your saturday nights. :flowerforyou:

By the way, I've not heard of cinco de mayo - is it a big deal in the US?
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    FYI, I didn't sleep with the engaged chick tonight. I actually told her that my friend needed to come down (which she was, but didnt end up coming) and just went to dinner w/ a friend instead. I guess I do have morals. Huh. Who knew.

Good man. Cause it's a pretty douche thing to do. I know I've done it :noway:

See. I don see it as that. It's not my problem. Keep your lady from wanting other guys and it's not an issue. They shouldn't get married anyways.

It's called karma and sometimes it comes back around lol. They might be going through some stuff, she's doing something irrational and might just sort her **** out in the end with no inference. Wouldn't you rather them be together than just getting your end in?

I don't care if they're together or not.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Well I woke up hung over yesterday at 5:30 am and didn't get home until 2am this morning.
    Worked until 1, then went to the Wells Fargo PGA Championship, then meet up with some people at a bar, then saw the Avengers (the movie theather is in a club so we had drinks durning the movie). Today I decided to keep it low key for the rest of the weekend. I don't usually drink and already drank 2 days in a row.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about that. I definitely think the engaged person takes most of the blame. But if you were engaged and some other guy seduced your fiancee (she's wearing a ring, he knows she's engaged), are you saying you would only be mad at her and wouldn't want to kick his *kitten*?

Speaking for myself, I'd be pissed at my SO - whoever else was involved didn't betray me because I never trusted them (unless of course it was supposedly a friend).
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    My friday night was with Mr Non Commitment.......went to dinner and to see Avengers (it was awesome!). Always have great conversation with him and laugh a TON. Keep telling myself I just need to step away from him as I'll likely end up getting hurt. Maybe I should join Eharmony?

Tonight I'm too darn tired to do anything or go anywhere. I don't do well on 4 hrs sleep. Who knows what tomorrow will bring....