Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will drink lots of water and do some exercises even though it is extremely hot! (should sweat more calories off ):laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    just for today I will have a minute flax muffin for nreakfas tand drink lots of non clorite beverage.To get all that fiber

Good morning all.moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today i will fo well.
    Marie
  • debzwill
    Options
    Just for today I will drink lots of water and not be tempted by my GD's choc buttons:laugh:

Hello Marie, have'nt you been feeling well? How are you today?
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will try to do a random act of kindness..:heart::heart: :heart:

Debbie
  • debzwill
    Options
    Just for today I will try not to get grumpy with anyone when I am getting stressed with the party preparations:tongue:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    just for today
    I must do the thing you think you cannot do.
    By Eleanor Roosevelt.....taken from
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    TODAY i WILL NOT PICK UP ANYTHING FROM wALMART THAT WILL MAKE ME FATTER.

mARIE
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Today I will plan a time to talk to my daughter about her change in attitude since she is now out of school.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Just for today I will stick to my program...
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today I will stick to my Grocer list at Walmart. iI DID I DID TWICE IN A ROW FOR ME i AM GETTING BETTER. i AM REALLY HOOK ON THESE BLT SANDWICHES WITH MY OWN FRESH VINE RIPEN TOMATOES. but will try some slice turkey next week. Our tomatoes are doing just great , not like last year All was drying up by this time.. I may even plant me some fall tomatoes the first Of Aug.
    Marie
  • raindancer
    Options
    Just for today I will not eat race track munchies...I am bringing 1oz of beef jerky, apple and a 90 calorie fiber one brownie. It is an all day event. Wish me luck the Nachos always call me...:laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    behave yourself Debbie. Its so easy to do as all of the people do. Seeing everybody nibbling on something just make you want it more B thinkin of you.
    Marie
  • raindancer
    Options
    Marie: I only ate the snacks I took. We went to a fast food taco place on the way for lunch and I had their nachos made with chicken fajita meat. Not good but it got the craving out of the way. It was the only meal for the day. We got home at midnight so too tired to eat again.
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    I will make it to the YMCA to sign up for the next session's classes. I am usually a few days late in doing this.
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    Hey, can we change the name of this to For Today? When I read Just For Today.....I think I will not have to continue doing this.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Just for today..I will only eat salad at the pizza buffet. It is the best salad bar close to work.
  • kacierra
    kacierra Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will eat right.

Then, I hope it will become a habit.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I done blew it. Karen
    Marie
  • debzwill
    Options
    Just for today(this will be for tomorrow really, but just in case I don't get time to post on here) I will drink lots more water