Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    She has some great advice. I like the happy one so far the best. How is my Cyber Daughter doing today. See you tomorrow
    1929679e4hlidsvha.jpg

marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways: I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out: if anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things don't want to do---just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt; ' they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Great advise Barbie.I will try to follow suit. Especially the good turn and not let anyody know.
    I am having pancakes this morning not to reward myself. But to eat what i want in portion size. It work this week.
    The sneakers have proven time and time again how loving they are. I am so proud of this group each and everyone of you God bless you..

marie from Mesquite Texas
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    Just for today I will concentrate on today and not worry about tomorrow or dwell on the past.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Barbie you brought this topic to life. lead us on. Sweetheart. and we will follow.right girls
    Love Marie
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can,dress becomingly, keep my voice low, be courteous, criticize not one bit. I won't find fault with anything, nor try to improve or regulate anybody but myself.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will have a program. I may not follow it exactly, but will have it. will save myself from two pests:hurry and indecision.
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will follow Barbie and do a good turn without anybody finding out. And drink more water!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.

This is the last of the card I read every morning......I think I will post it again on the regular Senior Golden Sneakers thread because I want everyone to read it.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    just for today I will follow the http://glucerna.com/diabetes-meal-plans . If i make it thru today it will be for every day. See if i get any cravings.

Ma:heart: rie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today I will be reading my new book .

Ma:heart: rie
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    jsut for today....i will try to remember WHERE i hid all the bodies.

Svbqu.gif
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    a3R2M.gif

OH! wrong idea?

all righty then, lemme try again.

just for today, i will focus on kindness as my main goal
    and
    i will wait 30 minutes before i choose my evening snack...
    and not murder anyone.:laugh:
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    hi Bluejean, welcome, you have a great sense of humor, which is welcome here~~ please join us at the top thread, Senior Golden Sneakers 2012 part 8. it is the main chat place here. once again, welcome, hope to get to know you

Phoebe
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    I agree with Phoebe BlueJean....love your sense of humor please join us at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/705694-senior-golden-sneakers-2012?page=5#posts-10536659 You will fit right in with us Sneakers.............
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Okay just checked this post out.

I guess I am missing alot. Not checking the
    discussion posts.

Anyway, Today is the day I will have positive thoughts. :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today I will continue My lost weight journey. The scales are lookin good. so far. But i know I can put it back on so easily.

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will increase my water intake and not so much coffee.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    ::ditto: to me too Shirley.

Marie