Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• kacierra
    kacierra Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well yesterday, so............

Just for today I will drink less coffee & increase my water intake.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I need more water too. I don't think I had enought yesterday. I know i did not. So today I will keep my mug that Phoebe sent me fulll.Thanks phoebe.
  • kacierra
    kacierra Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will stay positive.
    I've met my goal for each of the past two days & I believe that I can continue to do so.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yay go for it Karen.

just for this week I am going to stick to the 1200 calorie diet. As close as possible.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just checking to see what I work up yesterday Yes indeed i am following the plan. Yay for me.
    Marie
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Track my foods better. No eating then posting. I've got to plan ahead
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Work work this plan. even if the scales are not moving
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    That Its atta girl/ phoebe. Plan ! plan!.

Maie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: There is a great meditation I read every day that is called "Just for Today" so I am going to post one part each day to share with all of you

Just for today I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle all my problems at once. I can do something for 12 hours that would appall me if I felt that I had to keep it up for a life time.

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: There is a great meditation I read every day that is called "Just for Today" so I am going to post one part each day to share with all of you

Just for today I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle all my problems at once. I can do something for 12 hours that would appall me if I felt that I had to keep it up for a life time.

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington

That is a great ideal. Barbie Thanks for sharing. You are very wise.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    "Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said that 'most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be "
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie, sounds like a great idea.

I post on thistoday, but it is meant for the next day for me, as I get on here when the day is almost over!

I will drink LESS tea and MORE water. I have been slacking on this and I am sure it makes a big difference.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes and fit myself to it.
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Barbie thats great. I will ditto that (and drink more water)
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought, and concentration.

Deb, glad you are enjoying these. I didn't think them up. They are from a card of spiritual reading I do every day.....I thought I would share one section a day.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Barbie,
    My faverite one is you can make yourself Happy.. I am happy cutting my portions size down. Now I f i can fine it in me to make me exercixe more and be happy with whhat I can do. Love you.........Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: . Barbie i love the one about you can make yourself be happy.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will smile at everyone I see.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yOU MADE ME SMILE CYN.
    MARIE
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will follow Barbie's great advice

Judy