Options
    July 2012

Me: 16
    Ed: 3

Diane :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    New to the group --- Since I've started my weightloss adventure, i've been pretty good about working out, usually 5-6 days a week. But i'm having a terrible time getting my binge eating under control and it has really effected my weightloss, hoping that this group will help!
    Welcome Motogirl!! I feel you on this matter because I am the same. Very active but eating is sabatoging my weight loss efforts also.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July 2012 - Goal not to binge more than 9 days

Me - 16
    The Binge - 2 (7/1,7/4)

“If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!! Day one of the challenge! If you all are like me it starts after 4 pm or when I get off work!! We can do this!! Plan, plan, plan. Self-talk is also very helpful. Lastly, I know we are all very busy on weekends but checking in is helpful too if you are struggling with weekend binge patterns.

For me this is my biggest challenge because during the week everything is very structured. But my weekend binging has been killing me or sabotoging so I have to find a way to manage weekend binges. Have a good weekend everyone and let's keep supporting one another!! We can do this! keep up the good work!!

Be Kind to Yourself
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Me - 17
    The Binge - 2 (7/1,7/4)

“If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon
  • camelid2
    camelid2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Vacation was a train wreck-4 days of absolutely no restraint. :/
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    July 20, 2012

me: 19
    binge: 1 (7/3)

~beatrix
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Me - 18
    The Binge - 2 (7/1,7/4)

• kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    As of July 21
    Me: 18
    Binge: 2

I made it through the birthday stuff surprisingly well. I upped the exercise and when I had birthday treats I ate a reasonable (read moderation) amount and felt OK afterwards. It's the first time in a very long time that when presented with sweets that I haven't had to fight the urge to sneak back for more and more.

I've been reading the posts on this thread for the past few days and see lots of positives! Keep it up!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2012

Ed: 4

Haven't finished diary from yesterday to record binge, but I will.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Me - 19
    The Binge - 2 (7/1,7/4)

• anorangie
    Options
    July 21, 2012

me: 20
    binge: 1 (7/3)

~beatrix
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2012

Ed: 5

It really is so much easier to ignore the negative behavior. But instead I made sure to log the damage on my food diary and today I have a much better attitude. Going to meet a friend at the gym this morning, and then go grocery shopping so I can stock the kitchen w/ healthy food. Too easy to make bad choices when kitchen is empty. And even though I didn't meet the weekend challenge I am still going to have a good day today!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job logging it all Diane, being accoutable and MOST of all keeping a very positive attitude and putting it behind you!! Keep up the good work!! You are still ahead! Have a wonderful workout today and enjoy the rest of you weekend!
  • anorangie
    Options
    ditto

Diane, your outlook and posts always seem to encourage me. I appreciate and hope to emulate your honesty and positivity. I hope you have a good day and a good week, too. :)
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I agree that making it's hard to make good food choices when you don't have lots of food in the cupboards. It's good to hear that you are off to the grocery store to stock up on tasty healthy food.

Laura
  • anorangie
    Options
    July 22, 2012

me: 21
    binge: 1

~beatrixia
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Yesterday had a mini binge and since I engaged in too many binge behaviors I am counting it as a binge. I have had much worst but it was still a techincal binge yesterday because I had way too much food consectivaly in a 2 hour time frame. Enough calories for a whole day and some so it was a binge. The good thing is I did not continue the binge into the night. I was done once that blip binge was over. Ate some fruit later and had one piece of meat before hitting the sack.

I did have a wonderful weekend though so I am good. I re-connected with a old friend and that was so cool!!

Have a good week everyone!!

Me - 19
    The Binge - 3 (7/1,7/4, 7/22)

[/quote]
This discussion has been closed.