OFFICIAL JINGLE THOSE POUNDS OFF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2012!!

Options

Replies

• Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Somehow I was deleted from the group I tried to post a reply in it said I wasnt a member well im back my first weigh in for the challenge is this thursday last time I checked I reached my goal hope it stays/go down
  • Beautifullymade1985
    Options
    I don't think I will meet my goal for Aug :(
  • myasmom
    myasmom Posts: 26
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I weighed myself this morning and was at 282.2, as long as I keep going this way I think I'll be on a good track for my goal! My week started out with my baby's first day of Kindergarten so here's to staying on track!!!

Happy Monday to you as well. My week started out with my baby's 1st day of Kindergarten too :) It's going to be a great week. Good luck with staying on track.

I hope today is going good for you! I think it's better than yesterday for me, especially because my daughter was so excited to go into school today that she forgot to say bye to me!!!
  • myasmom
    Options
    I don't think I will meet my goal for Aug :(

That's okay! Just keep going! I feel like I'm struggling to lose right now too but that just means it's on even more for my September goal!!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group/challenge
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge...

SW:185.8
    GW:160
    Goal # 1 August 185(not much I can do in 2 days..lol)
    Goal # 2 September 175
    Goal # 3 October 170
    Goal # 4 November 165
    Goal # 5 December 160
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Checking in...I stayed the same this week...still 219 :angry: I don't think I'm going to make my Aug. 23 goal. I'm a little down because I worked really hard last week with JMBR and cardio. I guess I need to up the cardio and try not to get discouraged. I will post again Aug. 23. Take care ladies.

SW: 221 lbs.
    GW: 195 lbs.
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 216 lbs.
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 211 lbs.
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 206 lbs.
    Goal #4 Nov 23: 201 lbs.
    Goal #5 Dec 23: 195 lbs.
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Don't fret! Just keep pushing. We can do this!!!!!
    Checking in...I stayed the same this week...still 219 :angry: I don't think I'm going to make my Aug. 23 goal. I'm a little down because I worked really hard last week with JMBR and cardio. I guess I need to up the cardio and try not to get discouraged. I will post again Aug. 23. Take care ladies.

SW: 221 lbs.
    GW: 195 lbs.
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 216 lbs.
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 211 lbs.
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 206 lbs.
    Goal #4 Nov 23: 201 lbs.
    Goal #5 Dec 23: 195 lbs.
  • queendeej
    Options
    WooHoo!
    Congrats on reaching your September goal a month early !
    Hey Divas!!!

I'm Sandra from Ohio and I am SO in!!!

SW: 189
    GW: 155
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 182lbs
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 177lbs
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 169lbs
    Goal #4 Nov 23. 160lbs
    Goal #5 Dec 23 155lbs

Hey Ladies. I am so proud of everyone!!! Pounds are dropping around here with the quickness!!! I love it! My weigh in this morning, here are my numbers.......

08/20/2012 177.8 *Alright, Alright, Alright* :smile:
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I weighed myself this morning and was at 282.2, as long as I keep going this way I think I'll be on a good track for my goal! My week started out with my baby's first day of Kindergarten so here's to staying on track!!!

Happy Monday to you as well. My week started out with my baby's 1st day of Kindergarten too :) It's going to be a great week. Good luck with staying on track.

I hope today is going good for you! I think it's better than yesterday for me, especially because my daughter was so excited to go into school today that she forgot to say bye to me!!!

Awww... that's a good sign that she was super excited to go into school today, glad to hear you had a great day. My day was going well until bus driver didn't let son off at his stop and didn't realize he and another 5 yr old were left on the bus until after everyone came off at the next stop.... talk about furious, my poor baby was crying...you best believe I called the school transportation dept and raised hell. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group/challenge

Hey Warrior it's not too late, hop on board... you can start now for sept weigh in. Good luck... I just came on board 2 days ago :).
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Challenge Sw 235
    Aug goal 228
    Sep goal 220
    Oct goal 213
    Nov goal 206
    Dec goal 199

I'm 27 y/o and 5'6" tall.

I'm in!!

Well I gained a pound. I'm at 236. I weigh daily so I know I went down to 233 and then back up to 236. I've been here for a couple days. It might be because I wasnt eating enough or because TOM is here. I decided I'm going to try calorie zigzagging. Eat the same number of calories per week but vary the amount per day in either direction. I will not let this hold me. ............ Now that that's out the way I can move forward.
    Just an update, as of yesterday I'm 231.5!!!!!! Yay !!! Stupid TOM had me tripped up. I'm back now. I might even reach my August goal of 228. Yay me !!
  • myasmom
    Options

Awww... that's a good sign that she was super excited to go into school today, glad to hear you had a great day. My day was going well until bus driver didn't let son off at his stop and didn't realize he and another 5 yr old were left on the bus until after everyone came off at the next stop.... talk about furious, my poor baby was crying...you best believe I called the school transportation dept and raised hell. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Oh I would have raised hell too! You don't mess with a Mama's baby!!! And you DEFINITELY don't forget a 5 year old on the bus!!!
  • myasmom
    Options
    For my weigh-in today: So the scale I've been weighing in on is broken, but I'm going to use my 282.2 reading from a few days ago. I feel like I have lost some more but we will see as soon as I get another good scale!
  • queendeej
    Options
    That's awesome news!
    Just an update, as of yesterday I'm 231.5!!!!!! Yay !!! Stupid TOM had me tripped up. I'm back now. I might even reach my August goal of 228. Yay me !!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

I too have 3.5 lbs to reach my August Goal. :-D
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm excited we are less than a day away from our Aug. 23rd weigh in- Let's make it count!!!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!
    Congrats on reaching your September goal a month early !
    Hey Divas!!!

I'm Sandra from Ohio and I am SO in!!!

SW: 189
    GW: 155
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 182lbs
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 177lbs
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 169lbs
    Goal #4 Nov 23. 160lbs
    Goal #5 Dec 23 155lbs

Hey Ladies. I am so proud of everyone!!! Pounds are dropping around here with the quickness!!! I love it! My weigh in this morning, here are my numbers.......

08/20/2012 177.8 *Alright, Alright, Alright* :smile:
    [/quote

Thanks Queendeej!!!
  • wobblebaby
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I just join about a week ago, so I have missed the August 23 date, but I would love to take this challenge if it's not to late to enter.

SW: 274
    GW: 234
    Goal #1 Sept. 25: 264lbs
    Goal #2 Oct. 25: 254lbs
    Goal #3 Nov: 25: 244lbs
    Goal #4 Dec. 25: 234lbs
  • Shawnette97
    Shawnette97 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I am so glad to see that so many people are sticking to this challenge. So many people are dropping pounds. For those that are struggling it will get better. A few weeks ago the scale was not being kind to me but I changed my eating habits some more and increased my cardio and it has gotten better.

Tomorrow is our weigh in day and I won't hit my August goal but that's ok. I got on the scale this morning and it said 193 but I'm hoping it will be a little lower in the morning since that TOM is over. I'm excited to see everyone's results.