OFFICIAL JINGLE THOSE POUNDS OFF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2012!!

Options

Replies

• mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I made it, I made it, I MADE IT! * Screaming and jumping up and down*
    263.4 When I got on the scale this morning!!!!!!!

YAY. I know Next month won't be easy, But I have a goal and I am going to make it. Thank you ladies for simply being an inspiration.

Now let's get our "Jingle" on to the next goal!
  • keshia_on_a_mission
    Options
    HI everyone! I am Lakeshia. My SW as of today is 191.8. My GW is 170. That's a little over 1pd a week for me to lose. My weigh in day is on Sundays so I will post my update not this Sunday but the following Sunday. I am trying to find new recipes and workouts and plan to get back into my workout schedule by Monday.
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    My height is 5'11''

SW - 294.2
    CW - 286.8
    GW - 250.2

Goal 1 - August 25 = -8.8 (285.4) = 286.8
    Goal 2 - September 22 = -8.8 (276.6)
    Goal 3 - October 27 = -8.8 (267.8)
    Goal 4 - November 24 = -8.8 (259.0)
    Goal 5 -December 25 = -8.8 (250.2)

I am 1.4 pounds from my goal, but I feel so good! It's working! September is my month! :)

Good luck to all you ladies who made (and some who surpassed) your goals! For those, like me, who fell a little short - keep your momentum going into September. We've got a long way to December and we can make it!
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I did my official weigh in this morning. My goal was 260 for this month and I weighed in at 257.2 this morning!!! Great job ladies!! Let's keep up the great work!!!
  • cyndi851
    cyndi851 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My SW is 169
    CW 166
    GW is 140 which is a goal of 29 pounds lost.

Goal #1 August: 166 MET!!
    Goal #2 September: 159
    Goal #3 October: 153
    Goal #4 November: 147
    Goal #5 December: 140
    Good luck ladies, stay positive we can do this!!!
  • cyndi851
    cyndi851 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I did my weigh in this morning. My goal was 166 for this month and I did it! My CW is 166.

Goal #2 for September: 159
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    August 23 I weighed 321 a few lbs shy of my 318 goal.
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I did my weigh in this morning. My goal was 166 for this month and I did it! My CW is 166.

Goal #2 for September: 159

Way to go, Cyndi!
  • Queenie_O
    Options
    August 23 I weighed 321 a few lbs shy of my 318 goal.

That's ok, you'll make up for it this month. And don't forget to pat yourself on the back for losing 7 pounds last month!
  • Queenie_O
    Options
    Monday check in - I'm up a pound from last week to 205, but yesterday I made some of my amazing spicy egg salad. It's loaded with sodium, so I'm not too surprised to be feeling a little fat & sassy this morning. It's totally worth it, though. The salad is chock full of olives, jalapenos, red onion and pepper flakes....have I mentioned it's amazing? :wink: I may even carry this salt baby all week, or at least until the boy discovers there's egg salad in the house. Once that happens, it doesn't stand a chance of lasting the whole week.

How's everyone else faring after the weekend?
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Divas!!!

I'm Sandra from Ohio and I am SO in!!!

SW: 189
    GW: 155
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 182lbs
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 177lbs
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 169lbs
    Goal #4 Nov 23. 160lbs
    Goal #5 Dec 23 155lbs

Hey Ladies. I am so proud of everyone!!! Pounds are dropping around here with the quickness!!! I love it! My weigh in this morning, here are my numbers.......

08/20/2012 177.8 *Alright, Alright, Alright* :smile:

YOU GO GIRL!!! Had me dying at "alright alright alright".
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Hey everyone, count me in... better late than never right :)...
    I'm Meleesha 32, 5'4" Fl. Please feel free to add me. Need all the support I can get to stay motivated.

SW: 182
    GW: 150

September 2012: 172
    October 2012: 164
    Novemeber 2012: 156
    December 2012: 150

Welcome!! Feel free to add me!!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    First of all -- Hello to all the new faces I see here! :flowerforyou: So glad you've decided to join us.

Alrighty, here comes another Monday check in.
    Today I hit my August goal *sniff - wipes teary eyes* of 205!!!!
    I'm starting to believe I can really do this.

XO
    Q

07/26/12: SW is 213 and GW is 165.
    08/06/12 check in 206
    08/13/12 check in 208
    Goals:
    1 - Aug 205 - reached 08/20 :happy:
    2 - Sept 195
    3 - Oct 185
    4 - Nov 175
    5 - Dec 165

OWWW!!! Work it girl!! Great job!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I weighed myself this morning and was at 282.2, as long as I keep going this way I think I'll be on a good track for my goal! My week started out with my baby's first day of Kindergarten so here's to staying on track!!!

My daughter too! Was such a good week for her too :)

Way to stay on track, and best of luck!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Checking in...I stayed the same this week...still 219 :angry: I don't think I'm going to make my Aug. 23 goal. I'm a little down because I worked really hard last week with JMBR and cardio. I guess I need to up the cardio and try not to get discouraged. I will post again Aug. 23. Take care ladies.

SW: 221 lbs.
    GW: 195 lbs.
    Goal #1 Aug 23: 216 lbs.
    Goal #2 Sept 23: 211 lbs.
    Goal #3 Oct 23: 206 lbs.
    Goal #4 Nov 23: 201 lbs.
    Goal #5 Dec 23: 195 lbs.

No worries!! No worries!! We have such a long time to go to meet our goals and better ourselves! No matter what, know that whatever you do you're making a better and healthier you!!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Hello everyone today is weigh in day for me my SW (july 23rd) was 202.3 lbs my weight today is 193.8 lbs my august goal was 193.0.lbs so ill take that .... The month started off great lost 4lbs within the first week after that I had many fluctuations up n down i opened my diary nd got sum good feedback trying to eat cleaner i was off to a great start within the exercise I was doing jm ripped in 30 2 a days in walking the track for a hour daily 5x a week i even felt better unfortunately the last wk in the half I havent done an exercise shame.... Kinda lost the motivation but i promised myself that today I will even if its a 30min my september23rd goal is 180lbs i gotta make that happen ....besides that im happy becuz I know my goal is definetly attainable all thanks 2am god nd my mfp fam happy wl ladies!!!# teamletsgetit:smile:

thats awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options

SW (before this challenge started): 327
    SW of this challenge: 302

Goal weights:
    August 23rd - 292
    September - 282
    October - 272
    November - 262
    December - 260 - Lord knows I will struggle around the holidays!

Weigh In's:
    7.30.2012: 294.6
    08.06.2012: 292.2
    08.20.2012: 285.4

Hey ladies!! It's always exciting to come check in and see that new members have joined us and the pounds are coming off!! For those of you that are struggling, or haven't seen the scales move...please know that this journey is a tough one, but you are not alone!! Keep up the hard work, and don't lose that amazing motivation. The scale may not be moving, but I KNOW your body is thanking you for the changes that you are making! After all, skinnier does not mean healthier.

As for me, I don't know HOW much I weigh. My scale died. :sad: I'm not sure if it went to heaven or hell, but as of now it says I weigh "0" pounds. Occassionally I weigh "Err". I went to the manufacturers website and tried all the troubleshooting tips. No luck. My hubby went out and got new batteries today, but I still weigh "Err". :mad: So I guess I'll go out and get a new scale later this week. :explode:

Monday's give me small panic attacks for many reasons. It's the busiest day at work and waking my daughter up takes ALL of the strength that I have. Lol. I have enough stress on Monday, so I am now moving my weigh in days to Friday. Maybe that will give me time to get a new scale too :blushing:
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

SW (before this challenge started): 327
    SW of this challenge: 302

Goal weights:
    August 23rd - 292
    September - 282
    October - 272
    November - 262
    December - 260 - Lord knows I will struggle around the holidays!
    U trip me out tryplethick@i dont know if it went to heaven or hell lol....ur wl is very inspirational u r too!! I see ur almost at ur sept goal awesome !!!!

Weigh In's:
    7.30.2012: 294.6
    08.06.2012: 292.2
    08.20.2012: 285.4

Hey ladies!! It's always exciting to come check in and see that new members have joined us and the pounds are coming off!! For those of you that are struggling, or haven't seen the scales move...please know that this journey is a tough one, but you are not alone!! Keep up the hard work, and don't lose that amazing motivation. The scale may not be moving, but I KNOW your body is thanking you for the changes that you are making! After all, skinnier does not mean healthier.

As for me, I don't know HOW much I weigh. My scale died. :sad: I'm not sure if it went to heaven or hell, but as of now it says I weigh "0" pounds. Occassionally I weigh "Err". I went to the manufacturers website and tried all the troubleshooting tips. No luck. My hubby went out and got new batteries today, but I still weigh "Err". :mad: So I guess I'll go out and get a new scale later this week. :explode:

Monday's give me small panic attacks for many reasons. It's the busiest day at work and waking my daughter up takes ALL of the strength that I have. Lol. I have enough stress on Monday, so I am now moving my weigh in days to Friday. Maybe that will give me time to get a new scale too :blushing:
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Things have slowed down for me a lot.. I haven't lost any wieght at all over the past 2-3 weeks :noway: Oh well guess it's time to try and step it up a little.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I'm so rotten, I think I would be happy if my scale broke. LOL Seriously, I'm hoping that you can resolve your scale issue, or at least get a new one soon.