Mid September start BR part 2

Options

Replies

• sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options

I started week 12 today. The final week I can't believe I've made it through. I start Insanity Monday.

JMBR is a 13 week program = 90 days. I am also on week 12.

Yay ladies - you're almost there! You should be very proud of getting through it!
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    This week started my last week! I think I am going to redo the program to better myself and then move on after that!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Last w/o 9 today couldn't even savour it because I had to do cardio 3 straight after it (my own fault for missing yesterday) I like to do the last one full on and be like look at me kicking it's *kitten* now when I struggled at the start!

So only 2 more and then onto the final set of dvds and possible the hardest argh!!! It's perfect timing hubby is back to work for three weeks on Thurs while I am doing my last three weeks then he is back just as I finish to show off my final results lol.

Was going to take a break over Christmas but hubby has a Tower 200 which he is going to bring back so might try that over Christmas to get some sort of exercise and then decide in the new year what the plan is.

Everyone is getting closer now....
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Last w/o 9 today couldn't even savour it because I had to do cardio 3 straight after it (my own fault for missing yesterday) I like to do the last one full on and be like look at me kicking it's *kitten* now when I struggled at the start!

Everyone is getting closer now....

Way to stay double up to stay on track. That's awesome dedication.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I posted my JMBR results and before/after photos on my blog: http://tiktok9.blogspot.com/
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am so off track! I'm repeating week 11 because I only did 2 days last week. And unfortunately this week didn't start off good. But that's okay, I'm going to keep at it. I'm doubling up on the workouts until I'm back on track. So today I have done w/o 11 and tonight I'll do 12. On a positive note, I'm staying on top of my C25K program. I will eventually finish body revolution. No quitting!!!!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    I am so off track! I'm repeating week 11 because I only did 2 days last week. And unfortunately this week didn't start off good. But that's okay, I'm going to keep at it. I'm doubling up on the workouts until I'm back on track. So today I have done w/o 11 and tonight I'll do 12. On a positive note, I'm staying on top of my C25K program. I will eventually finish body revolution. No quitting!!!!

Love the attitude!

Finished 9 & 10! Rest day tomorrow then onto 11 & 12 this weekend can't wait!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The first time I did WO11, I thought jeez this wasn't as hard as everyone said. And WO12 seemed harder today. Today was my second time and woah, WO11 is hard! (I must have been half asleep Monday morning when doing it the first time!! :)

A little TMI but I am PMS and OW... my high impact bra didn't help much this morning. Ow... that hurt.

Oh, and I was determined to at least get one wheel pushup done on Tuesday. I totally tweaked my lower back :( I had SI joint problem in the past. I did PT so I know how to work through it but man... right now wheel pushups are me on my head. Why does Jillian insist on making me feel like a turtle on my shell!!!

5034205.jpg
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Yeah WO 11 is harder when your muscles are sore from the first set of WO 11 and 12. Yup I was on my head for the wheel pushup, but by the very last WO 12, I got a few in. I felt like my back couldn't bend enough, you know what i mean?
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Workout 9 in and some pilates after (love the strech I get from pilates)!

I need to do workout 10 tomorrow, cardio 3 Saturday :-( and then repeat before moving on!

4 days off and I felt like it was 4 weeks during todays workout!!

NSV - My Dad said I've lost weight since he seen me in the summer!! So although I struggle with the lack of scale movement, that was very nice to hear!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Dani that's great your Dad noticed! Our parents can be critical of us even though they think they're helping sometimes! I know my dad said I looked like I had gained weight in my facebook pictures before I started JMBR!
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last workout for the first 90 days!!!! Can't believe I am going to be done!
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ^^ way to go graduate. I'm envious. I'm giddy that I've almost completed it, but I'm also sad to close the door on the first 90 days. I feel like I've gone through so much and received so much - it's bittersweet.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last workout for the first 90 days!!!! Can't believe I am going to be done!

Yay another grad! High five! Can't wait to see your results :)
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    ^^ way to go graduate. I'm envious. I'm giddy that I've almost completed it, but I'm also sad to close the door on the first 90 days. I feel like I've gone through so much and received so much - it's bittersweet.

Heidi that's exactly how I felt! I don't know if I could do the whole program over again but there are definitely some good workouts I would pick out
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Since I just finished the program I thought I would do a nice easy workout and pulled out workout 5. Wrong! The crab dips killed me! I don't think it'll ever get easy, but I guess that's the point.
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Not sure how to post pictures on the thread but my first round pictures are in my pictures!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Not sure how to post pictures on the thread but my first round pictures are in my pictures!

Well done you look great in your pics! How do you feel now? I reckon when I finish I'll feel invincible, like I can do anything, if you know what I mean.

So workout 11 & 12 commenced, on the home stretch. They are not that bad so far! The wheel push up like everyone says is crazy I can do it but only if I rest on my head on the way back down pretty sure thats cheating lol. Kenta is a super hero seriously did you see him with the one leg in the air!

I have added one circuit of cardio 3 to my week 11 workouts. Cardio days I will just do 30 mins so it'll be like a break. I'm going to try increase this each week so 2 circuits added in week 12 and then finally the full cardio 3 each day in week 13. I am declaring this here because making it public means I will have to push myself to do it.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Congrats Ali! Another grad :) You can totally tell the difference in your midsection and legs. Well done!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Jen, you're almost there! Yes you will indeed feel amazed at how strong you'll be at the end of the program. I'm still doing planks and military push-ups every day and can't believe it.

I applaud you on doing extra effort with the cardio. I was pretty much a mess after just one workout, so kudos to you for attempting more than one!