Mid September start BR part 2

Options
167891012»

Replies

• sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! Welcome to the JMBR journey! I finished on November 25 and loved the program.

I might do another round when I get it back from my sister in law.
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley welcome hope you enjoy your JMBR journey as much as all of us. We are all almost finished now so exciting!!!
    You should look up a recent gang to join, the motivation of others doing it virtually with you really helps!

So it is my last week!!!! It feels weird to be doing 11 & 12 for three weeks feels like I should be moving onto another set lol
    So plan is to to add 30min cardio onto the strength days hope I can stick to it.

How's everyone else getting on?
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ashley! I hope you love BR as much as the rest of us here! I agree with Jen... find a group that has just started, the support will really help. This is the longest I have stuck with a home program and I owe it all to this group!!

Back from another 3 days off... :grumble: I have been getting too wrapped up in others things and not putting my workouts first!

Workout 12 in... and now my finish date will be after xmas!! I actually did 3 wheelbarrow push ups today!!

Heidi - your results are amazing!! Congrats!!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:
    http://gatzs.blogspot.com/

Sorry for those pictures... just ew.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:
    http://gatzs.blogspot.com/

Sorry for those pictures... just ew.

Wow! Fantastic change!!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Awesome change Gatx you should be really proud!! You can really notice the difference in your back and waist, well done!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Gatx - Congrats!!! You look great!! 5 inches off your waist?! That is awesome - so jealous!!!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Gatx - thanks for sharing your results! Your mid-section shrunk! Great job reaching your goals and best of luck with your next program!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Final workout 11 DONE!!! God I dragged out this last week! Only 2 days left finishing Christmas Eve.

So who else is left???
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Workout 12 completed!!! Only Cardio 3 left tomorrow then roll on the Christmas celebrations!!!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Well I am back from holidays and will be starting workouts 11&12 over again... so 3 weeks left!! But at least I will be wearing all my new workout clothes my hubby got me! lol!!

I will also have the challenge of starting a new job on the 7th... I have been a SAHM since we moved here in June, but decided to get back to work... so I will need to start doing my workouts in the wee hours of the morn or later at night... not to mention menu planning for lunches and health quick dinners

Hope everyone had a great holidays and enjoyed themselves... we all got hit with a nasty flu just after Boxing Day... took a good 3 days to start to feel better... but we are all finally on the mend!!

All the best to you and yours for 2013!!
    Dani
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Dani! So many changes for you! That's exciting about starting back to work! Hope everyone is feeling better!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Welcome back Dani! Hope the new job goes well!

I just realised I never posted my final results. I finished on Christmas Eve so with all the holiday madness Jillian was forgotten all about!

Weight - 10.8lbs lost
    Body Fat - 6.2% lost went from just over 32% to just under 26%
    Waist - 4 inches lost
    Hips - 5.5 inches lost
    Chest - 2 inches lost
    Stomach - 4 inches lost

All in all extremely happy with my results. Took a 2 week break over the holidays. Joined Jillian Michaels online at New Year so I am going to do that in conjunction with her book Making the Cut for the month of January and see how I get on. The app is really good gives you a daily exercise plan with videos of the moves (a lot similar to Body Rev). I chose advanced level so it's tough. Also gives an eating plan and lots of tips etc...

Dani wil check back in to see how you get on. Keep going ti will be worth it to say you completed it!