Mid September start BR part 2

Options

Replies

• dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get w/o#7 at home in today, we have people staying with us so, I hit the Pump class at the gym!! 60mins... I thought it would be easy after JMBR... so I grabbed 2x10lbs... lol... I wanted to die... I just started with 8's, who the heck was I trying to fool!! I know I will feel it tomorrow!!

Also decided to change up my calories, back to what MFP rcommends and logging workouts; I am going to try eating only part of my cals back this time though.

Moe - I still want you to post in!!

Rednpnk - Stick with it!! As Jillian would say: "think about why you are doing this" "you want to look good in skinny jeans" "It's only 30 mins" "Don't phone it in" lol!! I know it's hard, but put yourself first and try to make it work... we really are capable of much more then we think we are :-)

Have a great weekend ladies!!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Somebody motivate me please!!!!!!!! I wanna do it, I'm just to dammm tired!!! I'm starting to get annoyed with myself.. Getting out of bed at 4:30 sucks, but thats the only way I can do it.. Putting it off till the end of the day never works for me... I didn't get up yesterday because I wasn't feeling well, didn't get up this morning because I just didn't want to! Sad sad sad....

Please stick with it rednpnk we all need the support here. It must be so hard getting up so early though I feel for you. Just thnk how far you've come you can do this!!

Moe totally understand the need to switch it up it's a long programme. Would love to hear how you get on with other programmes.

Someone mentioned about this being a 13 week programme not 12 (which I thought it was). I looked at the book today and it is 13 weeks! Kinda happy because that will bring me up to 20th Dec and then I'm gonna take a break for Christmas. Roll on Christmas :drinker:
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can do it, I can do it. I WILL DO IT! It's only 4 more weeks. No excuses, motivation has been found. Thanks ladies for the words of encouragement. I got this!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I can do it, I can do it. I WILL DO IT! It's only 4 more weeks. No excuses, motivation has been found. Thanks ladies for the words of encouragement. I got this!

You *ARE* doing it!! You are here... you are doing it. Its not an all at once thing... you are getting stronger each workout! Go get it girl!! :)
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Tapout XT and man, these workouts are HARD! It pushes me to my limits, which is what I needed. I'm humbled...ugh...Lol.
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Was sick last week and didn't get my week 10 in so this week is my week 10 but I wish it could just be week 11. But I know the best thing for me is to make this week 10 again.......
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Someone mentioned about this being a 13 week programme not 12 (which I thought it was). I looked at the book today and it is 13 weeks! Kinda happy because that will bring me up to 20th Dec and then I'm gonna take a break for Christmas. Roll on Christmas :drinker:

Sigh, that means 2 more weeks for me - but thats ok because I love this program and how strong it makes me feel! Week 12 starting off strong with WO 11 this morning. Still always a groggy start first thing in the morning but still got through. The 3 part pushups are ridiculous.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    gasp, gasp... just finished workouts 7&8 to make up for the weekend!! It was tough after 2 days off and not so good eating!!

I'll probably do them each one more time before moving on to Phase 3!! Yikes!!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    gasp, gasp... just finished workouts 7&8 to make up for the weekend!! It was tough after 2 days off and not so good eating!!

Still in awe that you did 2 together awesome! Only one more w/o 8 and Cardio 2 for me and then onto Phase 3 yeah!!

Moe your calories burned have been fab lately. Is tapout all cardio? Do you miss Jillian yet lol!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    On week 10, did workout 10 for the third time today and its by far the most fun AND most hard of all workouts so far! Last week I had a binge so didnt see any change on the scale but my goal is to stay strong and maybe I can expect a one pound loss on saturday! Keep your fingers crossed! How is everybody else doing?
  • dani_doing_it
    Options

Still in awe that you did 2 together awesome! Only one more w/o 8 and Cardio 2 for me and then onto Phase 3 yeah!!

Moe your calories burned have been fab lately. Is tapout all cardio? Do you miss Jillian yet lol!

Thanks! My last circuit of 8 was not 100% - could barely keep arms up for more then 10secs in warrior 3!! Everytime Jillian said 'You may feel like dying but you won't' I had some colourful responses to my TV screen!! LOL!!

My plan is to do 7 again today and 8 tomorrow so I can start Phase 3 on Friday! Anxious for my results!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    On week 10, did workout 10 for the third time today and its by far the most fun AND most hard of all workouts so far! Last week I had a binge so didnt see any change on the scale but my goal is to stay strong and maybe I can expect a one pound loss on saturday! Keep your fingers crossed! How is everybody else doing?

Yes, I agree, Workout 10 is one of my faves! Did WO 12 for the 2nd time today and although I'm getting better. Definitely like it more than WO 11. I still can't do the wheel push-ups. I can barely even hold my body up in the position for a few seconds let alonte try to do a pushup from there!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options

My plan is to do 7 again today and 8 tomorrow so I can start Phase 3 on Friday! Anxious for my results!!

Yay, you're almost done with Phase 2! Keep it up!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    7 & 8 done!!!! Only one more Cardio 2 then it's off to Phase 3 with me can't wait! I'm looking forward to 9 & 10 now thanks guys I normally prefer the second dvd so can't wait to do 10 now!

It's exciting everyone is coming close to the end now can't wait to see everyones final results.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    It was tough getting out of bed this morning! Probably because I don't really like Cardio 3. But I did it anyways! As always, a sweat fest lol.

With the 13 weeks (including the Kickstart Week), I will be done on Sunday, November 25! Next week! Of course, my last week is during Thanksgiving! We're not going to cook at home because it's just me, my son and his dad. I'm going to visit my mom and brother and we're going to take them out for a Thanksgiving lunch. I think it's easier to mind portions if you don't have leftovers! I will treat myself though, and not be crazy about the food.
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started Phase 3 this week - definitely tough! Did workout 9 twice so far, and did workout 10 yesterday (ouch!). I didn't think i could sweat as much as i have been this week! Whew!
  • rednpnk
    Options
    I hate w/o 9!!!! But I did it. Now for sleep. 4:30 comes really fast! Good night!
  • rednpnk
    Options
    This mornings workout did not happen. My baby boy had other plans. He woke up many times last night, but I was still determined to get my workout in. As soon as I was up and stretching he wakes up crying again. I ignored him, but that didn't work. Oh well, I'll get it in tonight. As for right now, I'm holding him and researching sleep training! Have a good day everyone.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    So today will be my last workout of Phase 2.... then I'm on to Phase 3!!! I hated cardio 2... so I'm sure cardio 3 will be worse! To be honest, I only do the cardio when I don't get a run in. I know it's not sticking to the program completely, but it`s too much to do both and I prefer running.

I`ve had problems with my lower back, right side and it`s flared up again. Hasn`t been too bad but really felt it the last 2 days (after my double day) So I took yesterday off and will finish phase 2 with workout 8 and a run today.

I will be taking my measurements tomorrow for my Phase 2 results and posting them on here.

So puppy training.... this is my first dog, I had them growing up but never been responsible for training one. My lord, I might as well of had another baby!! lol!!! At least she naps and I can get some stuff done but it`s like she knows the 2 seconds I leave to do something (go to the bathroom, put something away, get a water) SHE PEES!! lol!! I need the patience of Job and a sense of humour for this!!

Wishing everyone a great day!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Dani - I like Cardio 3 better than 2 because it's shorter versions of the exercise - only 30 seconds. However doing them 3 times is sweat city! You're awesome, I HATE running, so kudos to anyone who can do it.

You know I had lower back probs at the beginning of Phase 2. My pilates instructor helped immensely by telling me to adjust my posture. Instead of doing the Western posture - whole chest out, tailbone/butt tucked in - relax your chest so you have a neutral spine (not curved forward) and UNTUCK your tailbone so that it relaxes into the natural curve. Yes, your butt will be sticking out. It felt really weird at first since I'm so used to the Western posture but wow did it release the pressure on my lower back. It was my left side. Heat wraps and Aleve helped too! :)

OMG i had the same experience with my puppy. She howled all night the first week. I tried tough love but it didn't work. I was crate training her and moved her crate into my room at night so she could see me - and that helped ease her anxiety. When she's old enough for crate training it helps train their bladders to hold their pee longer.