Mid September start BR part 2

Options

Replies

• gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I'll miss our little group too! I'm sure no matter what program I do next, I'll still check in here.

We'll definitely need to check in with each other after... check us out talking about after :)

Thanks for all the inspiration and support. Everyone here has kept me motivated and I am not sure I would have stuck with it if it wasn't for checking in here.

good job everyone!! Like Jillian says, *WE* are doing it. We are the ones sweating our butts off and killing it!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Starting phase 3 on monday, took a quick look at workout 9 and im SCARED! Its never the moves that look hard that hurt the most, but Im still confident. How much have you all lost in phase 1 and 2? Any difference between the phases?
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    We'll definitely need to check in with each other after... check us out talking about after :)

Thanks for all the inspiration and support. Everyone here has kept me motivated and I am not sure I would have stuck with it if it wasn't for checking in here.

good job everyone!! Like Jillian says, *WE* are doing it. We are the ones sweating our butts off and killing it!

Um and speaking of Bums I did workout 10 this morning. I'm hurting in places I didn't know existed. Lol
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    lol BrawlerBella - yeah I'm sore from all the workouts this Week 10!

Cardio 3 is fast paced but you know all the moves! They're 30 second intervals one after the other!

Dani - I was thinking of doing TurboFire instead of the Chalean. I think I need more cardio for a change. I love Chalene in the Turbo Jam so it should be fun.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Officially half way through wooo!!! Had to do w/o 6 and cardio 2 today to catch up but you know what it wasn't that bad.

Day off tomorrow then on to 7!

I'm starting w/o 7 today... just finishing my breakfast and then will head downstairs after... I'm nervous!! lol!!!

What other JM workouts do you guys have
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I started off with 30 Day Shred - and that totally prepped me for JMBR. I have Ripped in 30, which is similar but I like 30DS better.

I also have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's mostly cardio for 50ish minutes - and I could never finish it! I think I can now though :)
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning and did wo 8. I'm off track again, but i'm making up for it over the next 2 days. Tonight when i get home, i'm gonna do cardio, then tomorrow morning, i'll do 7 and tomorrow evening I'll do 8. I am determined to get back on track and complete this program. I've never completed any program before, I will complete this one!!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    What other JM workouts do you guys have

I have Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 6 Week Six-Pack, Killer Buns & Thighs and No More Trouble Zones. I have a love, hate relationshion with her. lol She's a great trainer and like she says who doesn't have 30 minutes to workout.
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well finished the first half of the week one of phase 2. OMG this is beyond hard but I am really impressed I can get through most of it!

I have 30DS Banish Fat, No more trouble zones, Yoga Meltdown 6 week six pack and 30 Shed and Shred :) I'm a jillian nut lol
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I am determined to get back on track and complete this program. I've never completed any program before, I will complete this one!!!

You can do it! I've bought so many programs - The Firm, Gunnar Peterson, Zumba, but this is the first one I've done consistently and WILL finish!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Oh my lord.... just finished workout 7!! I have to say I struggled BIG TIME in circuit 1... all those push up and planks - yuck!!! The rest wasn't bad... just the first circuit!!

I have 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Shed and Shred (have not tried this yet), No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs.

I also love/hate Jillian; but you can't beat 30 min workouts that get results!!

I have found that this group has really helped me with my workouts and am hoping that we could continue post BR? :smile:
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day and tomorrow I will start workouts 9 and 10. My goal is to FINISH this program too. I have tons of workout dvd's, but have never really finished an entire program thru to the end. I'm determined to finish Body Rev. I have to!

I ordered Tapout XT yesterday. Yikes! I've been seeing the informercial constantly and joined their Facebook page. I will probably start Tapout once I'm done with Body Rev. I still have a lot of weight to lose, as I'm not losing ANY weight doing Body Rev. So I think I need a more cardio-based program like Tapout, but still have some resistance training in it too.
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Its funny/interesting that many of us are in the same boat, that we've started other programs before but this is the first one we are one track to finish! For me, its a combination of two things that are keeping me going with this program:

1. The progression of the workouts really does challenge me. I enjoy the feeling of 'getting a hang of' the workouts while at the same time fearing the next set of workouts! (And the 30 mins is so doable... its nice to have the option to double-up or add another workout or cardio for extra calories!)
    2. This group has really helped me stay on track. (Thanks everyone!) But I like the daily check-ins and ridiculously amazing support and encouragement.

Just finished my first week of WO7 and WO8. I skipped my rest day last week to try to bump my workout days. I have some things coming up for work and do not want to miss the WO days... cardio is easier to make up for me.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Workout 8 done for today.... um... warrior 3? bahahaha ya right!! If I can get through just one without putting my arms down I'll be happy!!

Gatx - completely agree. This is the longest I've stuck with a program and I credit it to this group!! THANK YOU!!

I've not seen much movement on my scale either, but I have seen inches lost. My girls told me yesterday that my belly doesn't stick out anymore and my bum isn't as big!! My hubby has noticed the lift in my rear as well (and is much appreciative lol). I can also feel hard muscle under my belly, my sides have tightened up and my saddlebags aren't as big. On a sad note, my calves have gotten bigger and I can't zip up my leather knee high boots!

My last day of this program should be right before Xmas, I'm hoping to get something a little naughty to wear to show off my hard work!! lol!!!

I am so happy for everyone and their progress!! Keep it up!!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My last day of this program should be right before Xmas, I'm hoping to get something a little naughty to wear to show off my hard work!! lol!!!

I finish before christmas as well and as it will be height of summer here I am planning on rocking a bikin on the beach Christmas day!!

SO just finished w/o 7 hmmm I must have owed Jillian a lot of money!!! It's the first one were I didn't watch it beforehand and definitely gonna watch the rest in future because at least you know what to expect. Anyway it's done and like all the previous ones I hope to improve as I progress so by the end of week 8 I will be doing it with few struggles!
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Just did WO9 for the first time. Umm...I have no words. Feel like I want to throw up now. (TMI, sorry...)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Time to start a new thread- please don't post on this one anymore.
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    I don't see why we have to keep starting a new thread. Those of us that post on this thread regularly already know to go to the last page. I'm not understanding what the problem is....
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Ah OK - just thought I was being helpful. Thought it was easier than having to go to the last page every time.