Did you do your workout today?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 6 of Level 2. Haven't missed a day yet.
  • FreeTay
    Options
    I DID IT!!!! Tonight I completed the 30DS!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

I'm planning to continue the L3 at 3x/week to maintain.:happy: :happy: :happy:

Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 3 complete!!!!
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Yes, I did! I actually was about to begin it this morning when the cutest stray dog came right into our yard, which derailed me, of course, and I didn't get back to it. Finally at 8:30 tonight I had to ask myself, am I going to do the 30DS or not? I was enjoying a lovely rest day and thinking I could skip a day, why not? Our heat is out and I was snuggled up... but I got up and did Day 7 of Level 2, and I think I put the most effort into it that I have so far.

(The dog had a microchip, the shelter is trying to contact the owner.)
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 done.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Today I realized I miscounted and I was actually on Day 10 of Level 2. So I guess that means tomorrow I start Level 3. Boy, I can really tell when I am fed and hydrated and have enough energy to do justice to the workout, versus being tired and a little hungry. Still tough no matter what!

How's everyone? I imagine many are super busy with the holidays.
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 9 level 3. One more day and 30ds will be complete. Whoohoo
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Started Level 3 today after putting it off for a couple of days. The YouTube link cuts out, though. It skips in the cardio circuit (makes it easier, LOL, cuts to a different exercises after just a few seconds of the boxing and the jump squats). I found another one but I'm not really putting my all into it today anyway so I'll start Level 3 again tomorrow.

I guess most people own the DVD but I'm using the YouTube freebies.
    Here's a different link to Level 3 that I think is complete: http://youtu.be/RjS2Sx45NNs
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Did Day One of Level 3 today. Completed it, but did rest in the middle.

She said we should have a six-pack by now... well, I'm still a longgg way from that. She mentioned her diet plan, too. For anyone with the DVD, what's the diet plan like? Any major deviation from MFP? I feel pretty good about my current diet and don't want to throw too much in the mix but I am curious. I haven't been able to find any specifics on the web, except she says to be sure to eat enough.
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did Day One of Level 3 today. Completed it, but did rest in the middle.

She said we should have a six-pack by now... well, I'm still a longgg way from that. She mentioned her diet plan, too. For anyone with the DVD, what's the diet plan like? Any major deviation from MFP? I feel pretty good about my current diet and don't want to throw too much in the mix but I am curious. I haven't been able to find any specifics on the web, except she says to be sure to eat enough.

I may be wrong, but I think someone mentioned it's a pretty low calorie diet, around 1200/1300 calories. I found an example for the Ripped in 30 mealplan though. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-02O5NIpMLRg/UDuaQK2cAvI/AAAAAAAAEY8/jcLmAuz54tQ/s640/ripped+in+30+meal+plan.jpg
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Thanks! Interesting... I am eating way more than that, I am pretty sure, and I have a calorie goal of 1200 net. I don't want to starve, and also I'm a vegetarian, so it's just as well I'm not doing her diet.

I have a mental block on Level 3! I went through 1 & 2 without taking a day off, but I keep stopping and starting Level 3. I've got to get back on track.

Edit: Oh, hey, I found the meal plan, it actually looks the same. Her description suggests it's about 1400 calories a day, but it looks like less to me, maybe because I have more than one snack in a day.. I searched before and wasn't able to find it but tonight I stumbled across this:
    http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of level three done. I had to take a few extra days off due to injury and illness, but I am back. I am a bit upset with myself concerning my eating habbits over the last 2 weeks. There were too many great cooks and too many wonderful Christmas celebrations. I know I gained weight back. I can see it. I know it will come back off though. This is a journey. I know now that I need to keep entering my food intake on here, at least for a while longer. I need the accountability.

2 more days and I am going to reward myself with a massage. The goal was to be finished by the end of the year, but I think I still deserve the reward for finishing. There is no point in beating myself up.
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Yes I did. I started another one of JM dvd's, Extreme Shed & Shred. I think I might of bit off more than I can chew. My knees are killing me minutes after I complete this work out. I am not forsure if it is the intial hurt of if my knees are just to weak for this right now. This is a pretty intense 43min workout including the warm up and cool down. Considering it is double the 30ds workout I am hoping it's just intial pain. We will see how it goes.