Did you do your workout today?

Options

Replies

• lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was using the BowFlex before I started 30DS but stpped that and just do the 30DS. Yes I am eating 1800 calories.

Yea sounds like your exercise routine is messing with your cycle! I know when my sister and I started lifting weights a few years ago. She stopped having her period for a whole year. I wasn't so lucky mine became more normal lol!!!
    The dr.s told us it was nothing to worry about but if your worried about it call your dr.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    So yesterday I finished Day 3 of level 2 and I couldn't finish all the exercises but It still felt good!!!

Taking a break today (we're going to put up the christmas tree and make a gingerbread house) and my husband starts leave today so he'll be home all week. That's going to be the hard part is exercising when he is home, just means I'll be getting up earlier to get it done!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Problems with all the plank moves - my feet keep slipping (wood floors). It's very frustrating.

Same here! It's soo annoying.
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    Well I took a test today and guess what it isn't the exercise. I am going to get a blood test done just to be sure. =P
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Did Day 3 of Level 2 today. I usually do it in the morning but today I couldn't so I forced myself to take the time in the evening. Boy did I not want to! But I am glad I did.

Jenniekw... let us know the news!
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    Def a surprise. My son will be 18 in July, so I am gonna be starting all over again. I guess I can con't with my 30 DS tomorrow?
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Def a surprise. My son will be 18 in July, so I am gonna be starting all over again. I guess I can con't with my 30 DS tomorrow?

Let us know! =]

I've always heard that you can keep going with your exercise as long as your not doing anything crazy/new. I was doing 30ds and running on a tredmill and didn't realize until I was 10 weeks pregnant (never had a normal period and was told I could never have kids). But if your worried about it I'd call your dr.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am back and starting from scratch. For those who dont know, I had, well have a knee injury, since im still rubbing deep freeze on it. I was on day 3 of level 3 last week moonday when my knee decided to give in. I continued doing weights but not as intense as i woul have loved to, there is so much you can do with weights laying down, seated or standing still.

So today i felt a little better but decided to go back to 30DS level 1, how nice. And also add the 6w6p workout as well. Honestly besides the fact that cardio on 30 ds was a little hard due to my knee still being a lil uncomfortable, i managed to go through that level 1 like a pro. As for the 6w6p, thats a story a anothr gorgeous day
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done today. The other day I looked down at my legs and could not believe the way they look, I can acually see some definition of my leg muscles. Holy cow that is crazy I have never seen my own muscles before....lol. That will keep me pushing along. 7 more days and I will have completed the 30ds. Can't wait to take measurements and all.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Jennie - Congratulations!

Nerchk - what's "6w6p"?

I did the 30DS even later today, almost bedtime. Day 4 muddled through.

I went out to eat last night and even though I didn't go over my calories I am mad that I didn't choose the healthiest thing to eat and (sodium?) my weight bounced up two pounds today. I have been working so hard, doing cardio as well as the 30DS, haven't missed a day, haven't been over my calories since 11/30, yet I am seeing virtually no progress as far as weight loss for weeks now. I do feel my endurance getting better, but I am pretty discouraged overall.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Okay, here's the deal. I did NOT do my 30DS on Sat or Sun. I have an acutally good reason and not just an excuse-- Sat I did my first 5k! And Sun I rested; after a 40 min walk I did not think I could do the 30DS.
    Yesterday I was back at it. 2 more days til I'm officially done!!
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 4 of level 3, I am in the back stretch, almost done.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 done.
  • katanasnk
    Options
    Day 29 (L3D9).... tomorrow is my LAST workout!!!!
  • cjsacto
    Options

Congrats! It seems pretty far away from here...
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 5 level 3 + 30min elliptical complete.
  • katanasnk
    Options

Congrats! It seems pretty far away from here...

Stick with it, CJ! It passes faster than you know!
  • katanasnk
    Options
    I DID IT!!!! Tonight I completed the 30DS!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

I'm planning to continue the L3 at 3x/week to maintain.:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Halfway through level 2 - day 5 done.

Congratulations, katanasnk! Great accomplishment!!
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 6 level 3 + 20min elliptical complete.