TMI Tuesday-single peeps version

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
Since we talked about it last week here is the Tuesday thread.

My TMI is I havent had sex in almost 3 weeks :sad: :cry: I'm gonna climb a wall

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

I'm sure Jen would lend you "Ocho Pinko" - sounds like he's a pretty safe bet.

Life has been pretty boring lately and I really don't have much TMI. I'm sad...:sad:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Mine is 3 months and likely counting for quite a while. :grumble:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Mine is... I'm wearing out my batteries this week and the kids have only been gone since yesterday morning!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Mine is.....it's been too long to admit. But, I think I'll be breaking that tonight. :bigsmile:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Mine is.....it's been too long to admit. But, I think I'll be breaking that tonight. :bigsmile:

Now THIS requires a detailed follow up :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    Options

I'm sure Jen would lend you "Ocho Pinko" - sounds like he's a pretty safe bet.

Life has been pretty boring lately and I really don't have much TMI. I'm sad...:sad:

Oh I have my own lol but batteries arent the same...... Please FFWB is already trying to see if I want to reestablish our previous arragement since both of us are single now
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

3 weeks?!? 3 weeks is nothing for most men out there. 3 months is a long time, but most guys I've known have had longer dry spells than that.

This is one reason why men have very little sympathy for women when it comes to sex and relationship issues.

What do the other men on here think?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Ummmm......My couch thrower and dad of 4....well, the ex will be have the boys for a few hours tonight. :bigsmile: Yay for Twirly Tuesday....
  • jenbit
    Options

3 weeks?!? 3 weeks is nothing for most men out there. 3 months is a long time, but most guys I've known have had longer dry spells than that.

This is one reason why men have very little sympathy for women when it comes to sex and relationship issues.

I know but for all of those 3 weeks I had a BF. Talk about the one time I should be getting the pipe all the time lol
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I know but for all of those 3 weeks I had a BF. Talk about the one time I should be getting the pipe all the time lol

Hahahahaha!!! That just made me choke from laughing so hard!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I'm confuzzled about this comment. Can you explain further? do you mean because you think we can get sex anytime we want?

good lord when I was going through my separation and divorce I went 2 and 1/2 years without sex. I think that desire just shuts off after a while. Then stupid young boy turned it back on. B@stard.

My TMI .. is that I may be in love with my Ocho Pinko! lol. It is seriously awesome. I just ordered Mr. Faithful or whatever it is called, but I am skeptical. My friends at the toy party say it is great .. but we will see.

Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style! WHAT?? lol .. I thought that was waaaaaaay too much TMI for the party, but the other women were like freaking out about it! I ordered it for a quieter version of a toy .. lol. Plus .. it is REALLY big and I want to check that shizzle out. ha!

All right, I need to stop now. :embarassed:

OH! I want to ask the boys .. they sell all these penis rings that vibrate .. any of you ever tried one? If so, do you like it?
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    3 weeks is nothing try 2 years...no twirly :(
  • jenbit
    Options

The longest I ever went since I started having sex has been 8 months... It was bad to I was so damn cranky.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style!

Whoa... Now I've got a visual I just can't get out of my mind...

--P
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    Ummmm......My couch thrower and dad of 4....well, the ex will be have the boys for a few hours tonight. :bigsmile: Yay for Twirly Tuesday....

Have fun :drinker:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style!

Whoa... Now I've got a visual I just can't get out of my mind...

--P

I know right!!!!

Edited: it is Mr. Dependable. not faithful .. lol.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a proud or happy mine is bigger then yours thing but had a dry spell of over 11 years at one point. :ohwell:
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Wait, so because one woman here said 3 weeks was a long time, you assume all women agree? I'd venture to say most women have had much longer dry spells than that too. It's all circumstance.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Oh, cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it. :laugh:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    .. removed pic