TMI Tuesday-single peeps version

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Hmm .. that pic is awfully big ..lol .. anyone know how to make it smaller .. lol

I think there needs to be a disclaimer that this thread is no longer office appropriate for those of us goofing off at work. :wink:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hmm .. that pic is awfully big ..lol .. anyone know how to make it smaller .. lol

I think there needs to be a disclaimer that this thread is no longer office appropriate for those of us goofing off at work. :wink:

hahahahaah .. all right, i will remove it.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style!

Whoa... Now I've got a visual I just can't get out of my mind...

--P

I totally agree with this...
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    My longest dry spell was 3 years, but it's normal to go 1-2 years in between serious boyfriends (and I'm one of those girls that think it's worth waiting for the "real thing".
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

hahahahaah .. all right, i will remove it.

I was teasing you! No worries :tongue:
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my longest dry spell was when I was married. Of course it wasn't a dry spell for him.:explode:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my longest dry spell was when I was married. Of course it wasn't a dry spell for him.:explode:

Definitely not how it should be.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    BTW I never said 3 weeks was a long time I simply said it was a long time for me lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Since we talked about it last week here is the Tuesday thread.

My TMI is I havent had sex in almost 3 weeks :sad: :cry: I'm gonna climb a wall

3 weeks?!? 3 weeks is nothing for most men out there. 3 months is a long time, but most guys I've known have had longer dry spells than that.

This is one reason why men have very little sympathy for women when it comes to sex and relationship issues.

What do the other men on here think?

Okay will this time put my neck on the chopping block in saying that in general women can much more easily get sex if they are determined to.
    I don`t see where this is a mystery really as has been noted here before a guy is much more inclined to the physical rather then emotional so when a lady moves to that point (which btw despite stating otherwise happens a lot) it is going to be easier for her to "score".
    A guy is expected to initiate by most women if discussion here is to be considered norm so he has to be subject to the response.
    If a lady is horny and reaches out to a guy she is far more likely to succeed.
    It really is not rocket science.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Thanks pa!! I'm not certain, but by the way things went last time and the flirtiness of our texts today, I think it will be a good night. :drinker:

And, I agree about the disclaimer!!! :laugh:

The dry spell....3 weeks is not a long time, unless you are dating someone. I do think that is a little odd. So, maybe a good thing it ended Jen. :( I joked above, but I've gone 5 months right now. On one hand it seems like a long time, but on the other it doesn't. I could just go jump into bed with any guy I want. But, I'd like to make sure it's someone I'm really interested in being with.
  • jenbit
    Options

3 weeks?!? 3 weeks is nothing for most men out there. 3 months is a long time, but most guys I've known have had longer dry spells than that.

This is one reason why men have very little sympathy for women when it comes to sex and relationship issues.

Okay will this time put my neck on the chopping block in saying that in general women can much more easily get sex if they are determined to.
    I don`t see where this is a mystery really as has been noted here before a guy is much more inclined to the physical rather then emotional so when a lady moves to that point (which btw despite stating otherwise happens a lot) it is going to be easier for her to "score".
    A guy is expected to initiate by most women if discussion here is to be considered norm so he has to be subject to the response.
    If a lady is horny and reaches out to a guy she is far more likely to succeed.
    It really is not rocket science.

Agreed unfortunatly I had a BF which is why its been so long ... Should be able to fix it in the next few day lol
  • Carl01
    Options

Definitely not how it should be.

Agreed and really dislike how so many guys have no clue and worse yet desire to pleasure a lady.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

You are spot on Mike. Women in prime reproductive years can have sex pretty much whenever they feel like it. A one night stand/fling is easy to achieve. The sentence about women getting sex on demand doesn't even apply to the best looking women either. Women that most men would rate as below average will not have difficulty getting sex if they want to make it happen.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I'm confuzzled about this comment. Can you explain further? do you mean because you think we can get sex anytime we want?

good lord when I was going through my separation and divorce I went 2 and 1/2 years without sex. I think that desire just shuts off after a while. Then stupid young boy turned it back on. B@stard.

My TMI .. is that I may be in love with my Ocho Pinko! lol. It is seriously awesome. I just ordered Mr. Faithful or whatever it is called, but I am skeptical. My friends at the toy party say it is great .. but we will see.

Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style! WHAT?? lol .. I thought that was waaaaaaay too much TMI for the party, but the other women were like freaking out about it! I ordered it for a quieter version of a toy .. lol. Plus .. it is REALLY big and I want to check that shizzle out. ha!

All right, I need to stop now. :embarassed:

OH! I want to ask the boys .. they sell all these penis rings that vibrate .. any of you ever tried one? If so, do you like it?

He's called Mr. Dependable. Have fun! Don't be embarassed! My TMI- I suction mine in the bathtub :blushing: TMI? lol
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    TMI : All this sex talk is making me think I should buy a fleshlight and give my hand a rest...
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I had to google Mr. Dependable. I have to say he looks like fun but I need to have some other type of stimulation.:blushing:
  • jenbit
    Options
    TMI : All this sex talk is making me think I should buy a fleshlight and give my hand a rest...

my guys friends swear by their fleshlights
  • Carl01
    Options

You are spot on Mike. Women in prime reproductive years can have sex pretty much whenever they feel like it. A one night stand/fling is easy to achieve. The sentence about women getting sex on demand doesn't even apply to the best looking women either. Women that most men would rate as below average will not have difficulty getting sex if they want to make it happen.

Probably many will jump on this as worded because they will focus on the phrase "best looking women" and find an offense.
    The truth of the matter is the last one though "if they want to make it happen".
    That means putting aside the dream of an emotional connect,which most state but many will back burner if it gets to a point they wish to get satisfaction.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm confuzzled about this comment. Can you explain further? do you mean because you think we can get sex anytime we want?
    good lord when I was going through my separation and divorce I went 2 and 1/2 years without sex. I think that desire just shuts off after a while. Then stupid young boy turned it back on. B@stard.
    Well, I'd kind of agree with the man's comment.

As a man you have these options for sex:
    - Lie to a "normal" girl and pretend you are after a relationship (normal as opposed to easy target)
    - Go for easy targets (i.e. lonely women/post divorce/low self esteem women/women with low success), sprinkle some lies on top of things to make it easier for you
    - Be extremely hot at which point you get more partners than you can choose from (women will flock to you)
    - If you're lucky, find a girl who wants casual sex or more likely... a FWB

As a woman, just raise your hand and say you want sex, men should more or less flock to you at this point.

This is why I don't really believe in "dry spells" for women...
    And if you want to talk about relationships/meaningful sex, it is probably as hard for both genders to end up in this situation (although I would assume because many men will feel compelled to lie and pretend they are after a relationship to get sex compared to women who don't have to do this, a woman will probably not know immediately if the man is genuine or not whereas the man will know that the woman is likely to be genuine).

I have some sympathy for women and their relationships issues though, because we're all in the same boat here (more or less).
    OH! I want to ask the boys .. they sell all these penis rings that vibrate .. any of you ever tried one? If so, do you like it?
    Tried it... It didn't do much for me (if it was supposed to). Perhaps should try again someday...
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Vibrating sex rings are for women like condoms are ribbed for "her" plesure hehe..I have used vibrating rings and hot G-Vibes some gals like it some don't. However, if I am going to use a **** ring I usually use a metal ring not a plastic one that streches that defeats the purpose. So in the past I have put on a **** ring and 2 hot g-vibes (these little vibrators can be on the shaft not just at the base) and my GF at the time LOVED it but then my next GF said the g-vibes hurt cause of the added thickness...

Just my 2 cents....