TMI Tuesday-single peeps version

Options

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Well it is certainly comforting to participate in a forum where everyone's (individual) moral is unshakable, unaffected by human's pitiful considerations and silly emotions, and whose strength, courage and righteousness always allow them to always follow the best course of action, unequivocally and regardless of the situation they are put in.
    /sarcasm

Today, we're going to learn a new colour: "grey".
    Of an achromatic colour of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i went 2.5 years!!!

even now, as much as i LOVE sex, i won't have unless i'm actually with the person. so, that adds up to months upon months upon months of just me myself and i :-)

Since we talked about it last week here is the Tuesday thread.

My TMI is I havent had sex in almost 3 weeks :sad: :cry: I'm gonna climb a wall

3 weeks?!? 3 weeks is nothing for most men out there. 3 months is a long time, but most guys I've known have had longer dry spells than that.

This is one reason why men have very little sympathy for women when it comes to sex and relationship issues.

What do the other men on here think?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I didn't think this was an argument, I was just curious. Actually I think most women say that WANT the connection, but also understand that we have needs at the same time. It's fantasy vs. reality.

Fair enough,I just do think guys are more open and honest about sexual desires is all and when discussions happen that issue can create a problem of sorts.

Patrick made a valid point about this earlier. Women are surpressed because of societal norms. If we say we want sex, we are seen as sluts. Men are seen as studs. It's a wholly different mind set. I'd say that's the main reason behind it.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

This is utter BS!!!

Men would much prefer to lay on the couch than be inventive sexually. It's usually the woman that gets bored!!! :laugh:

I don't really agree with this, personally. I am very open to exploring new things and hope my partner is too. I have ended a relationship b/c I was bored of the normal missionary and she wouldn't have any of it. It was the first women I had ever been with that was so...conservative, and it was extremely boring and unsatisfying for me. I am all for some fantasy and new, exciting things.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    my TMI is that you SHOULD and then send me the video! :-)
    TMI : All this sex talk is making me think I should buy a fleshlight and give my hand a rest...
  • 4themoney
    Options
    the last guy i had sex with, basically told me i was wearing him out. that he was having a hard time keeping up and right before things went south, actually asked if we could "just spend time together" at some point. LOL!!!!

if i go for long periods without i'm fine, but once i have it, it's all i want. which is the main reason i DON"T have it, by choice.
    A lot of my feelings on the topic are probably due to the fact that I'm a very physical and visual person. A lot of men are like this.. it's how we are biologically hardwired.

This is why men put things like sex and beauty on such an sky high pedestal.

Sex (and the pursuit of it) is extremely important to us. I'm sure it's important to woman as well, but just in a different for men. It's tough to explain.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

This is utter BS!!!

Men would much prefer to lay on the couch than be inventive sexually. It's usually the woman that gets bored!!! :laugh:

I don't really agree with this, personally. I am very open to exploring new things and hope my partner is too. I have ended a relationship b/c I was bored of the normal missionary and she wouldn't have any of it. It was the first women I had ever been with that was so...conservative, and it was extremely boring and unsatisfying for me. I am all for some fantasy and new, exciting things.

Sorry Grum, I didnt mean this literally for all men. Just that the general acceptable implication is that men dont get enough, when it's been mine and a lot of women's experience, that it's the man that gets lazy.

But I'm sure there are just as many women that can't be bothered or are not adventurous either!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    MEN- with all this talk I'm getting more curious. Women who have a high sex drive; is that not a turn on to you guys? :huh:

I like a women with a high sex drive, however I find all this talk about toys how you're shaving your business and so forth a turn off. I like finding these things out about women on my own instead of reading or hearing about it in lose talk. Isn't the female saying "leave some to the imagination??"
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    MEN- with all this talk I'm getting more curious. Women who have a high sex drive; is that not a turn on to you guys? :huh:

I like a women with a high sex drive, however I find all this talk about toys how you're shaving your business and so forth a turn off. I like finding these things out about women on my own instead of reading or hearing about it in lose talk. Isn't the female saying "leave some to the imagination??"

Same here. However, the toys and shaving stuff, etc etc. it doesn't bother me. I find it interesting.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Interesting!! I dont think loose talk on here would be representative of how we are in real life tho!! Although I should only speak for myself! It's not something I would reveal to a prospective lover! :noway:

Unless you are planning on sleeping with someone on here........no harm done?...... :bigsmile:
  • 4themoney
    Options
    most independent women won't make you duck and cover for that.
    guys may want to be providers, blah blah blah, but i, for one, have NO interest in EVER being dependent on a guy.
    i had a job when i married my ex, but stopped working once he had a job and we had a baby.

i was dependent on him, for food, clothing, shelter, support, love, etc. and it sucked. i came out of a 15 yr relationship with him, with 5 kids and nothing else. no money, no house, no food, no support, no love, no self esteem, NOTHING.

guys who want a woman dependent on them are often abusive. my ex was. he wanted me completely dependent on him. and he made sure it happened.
    I'm emotionally stable, financially sound, and extremely independent.. in ways a lot of men are not. Most of my good friends are overly emotional, bounce from job to job and have their girlfriends pay their bills, and are still reliant on their parents to some extent. I am not in the least.

So yes, it is nice feeling when a woman is dependent on me. But most importantly, I have to feel that a woman *deserves* to be dependent on me.

(ducks and runs for cover :laugh: )
  • 4themoney
    Options
    there is also research that shows that men won't ask their wives to do certain things because of the woman being their "WIFE." he'll ask his mistress or a *kitten*, but not his wife......

There is still this Victorian notion of the pure wife, dutifully waiting for the hubby to come home for her weekly missionary position sex. When clearly the reality is she is doing her *kitten* doggy, with it securely suctioned to her headboard. Yeah, still can't get that friggin' image out of my mind....

--P
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow – I just stumbled onto this thread – quite interesting!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I would probably never say half stuff I say on here to anyone I was dating. Well at least not right away...though I am getting more comfortable with doing so as I get older.

Having said that though, I really enjoy that women (and men) can discuss things openly and hopefully without fear or judgement here. It is fascinating and honestly should help open up and remove some of the stigmas women face about their own sexuality.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    safe is WAY different than dependent!!!
    i need to feel safe, in all things. i won't ever be made to be dependent though!!! not ever again!!!!

How many (90+% by my observation) ladies have said that they desire/expect a guy to make them feel protected,for whatever that means in 2012,and passively feminine?
    When I have in the past raised this issue and asked what the? it has been argued.

What is wanted...a certain thing but just don`t point it out?
  • poncho33
    Options

I would probably never say half stuff I say on here to anyone I was dating. Well at least not right away...though I am getting more comfortable with doing so as I get older.

Having said that though, I really enjoy that women (and men) can discuss things openly and hopefully without fear or judgement here. It is fascinating and honestly should help open up and remove some of the stigmas women face about their own sexuality.

Don't get me wrong, I like that that stuff in the right setting. But when you get so many women going off about this stuff all at once it gives me this image of a vjay looking like a fang toothed c*ck gobbler or something lol.

I feel like more of the guys here feel the same as I notice hardly any of us comment on that stuff. However this is not my group and I respect you all if that is a topic you like to discuss.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I like that that stuff in the right setting. But when you get so many women going off about this stuff all at once it gives me this image of a vjay looking like a fang toothed c*ck gobbler or something lol.

I feel like more of the guys here feel the same as I notice hardly any of us comment on that stuff. However this is not my group and I respect you all if that is a topic you like to discuss.

Hmm..a man being intimidated by a healthy showing of female sexuality?
    That's never happened before!

/sarcasm
  • poncho33
    Options

Hmm..a man being intimidated by a healthy showing of female sexuality?
    That's never happened before!

/sarcasm

Not intimidated... maybe overwhelmed!!

I think these last few threads have made me re-think how awesome a 3 some would be!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It is an innate sense of decency and a time and place for everything.
    Silly or not but in a setting that is not by design sexual guys will often feel (and may be accused of) that being openly sexual in any way amongst mixed company will result in him being regarded as creepy.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Well it's not like we're posting pics of our vagoo's and comparing labias. THAT'S still a nice mystery for ya!
    Interesting!! I dont think loose talk on here would be representative of how we are in real life tho!! Although I should only speak for myself! It's not something I would reveal to a prospective lover! :noway:

I'm pretty candid about it. I don't bring it up myself, but if it starts up I'll share. Maybe it's because nudity and sexuality were considered perfectly normal in my household. Mom's German and we lived in Germany until I was 7. I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of.

As a matter of fact, if I'm planning on dating someone I will intentionally bring up sex, kinks and fetishes just to see if we're compatible before we even go the next step.