Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options
Hi I just received my JMBR (my birthday gift to myself). Looking forward to the workout. I did Supreme 90 with good success and looking forward to this one...

Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting this soon - Probably in the next week or so, right now I'm wrapping up Ripped in 30. I bought this as my Christmas gift to myself but would love some company :flowerforyou:
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on the 24th, I'm excited. I don't know how long the excitement will last though. :-P
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Just started today!!
  • mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yeah I plan on starting it tomorrow and skipping on the 25th since I know my kids won't let me take over the living room...so glad I have some company.

I am Colleen, 39 and trying to be fit & fab by 40. I purchased this as my birthday gift to myself for a new program...Let's get this going!
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too bought JMBR as a Xmas gift to myself. I am going to start December 26. I am glad to have so many women starting with me! Here's to a healthy 2013!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Yeah...I just did P1E1 of Body Revolution...not bad. I need a new HRM as mine keeps loosing connection with my chest strap...any recommendations?

I am so glad I have a group of ladies to do this program with...
  • samantha1242
    Options
    After Christmas I am going to buy the Polar FT7 I have heard that one is good? or the FT4?

How did you find workout 1? I find it kind of easy and was a little disappointed. I hope it jumps up to extreme soon! :)
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Started today!!! Pray I stay with it. Have completed this program when it first came out and love it. Having an extremely hard time staying motivated right now. Here it goes again. :-)
  • vee1217
    vee1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started on November 26th:) So I just started phase 2 today....and I was surprised at how tough wkout 5 was!!! Phase 1 I think really improves balance and I noticed my abs were more more firm, my legs, and my triceps:) Good luck to you!!!
  • vee1217
    vee1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I had a tough workout today too. Phase 2 workout 5. You are not alone :) I hope it goes well for you!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    After Christmas I am going to buy the Polar FT7 I have heard that one is good? or the FT4?

How did you find workout 1? I find it kind of easy and was a little disappointed. I hope it jumps up to extreme soon! :)

I found workout 1 to be a little easy but I still have issues with pushups and planks. I know it will get harder
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Started today!!! Pray I stay with it. Have completed this program when it first came out and love it. Having an extremely hard time staying motivated right now. Here it goes again. :-)

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just keep checking in and we will keep you on track with us
  • tangie82
    Options
    I did phase 1 workout 1 this morning. I liked it, not too difficult. I really concentrated on my form like she suggested. I used 8 lb weight so I felt a lil burn. I'm at the end of c25k did week 7 day 3 today. Also did cardio 1 just a few minutes ago. Needless to say I am pooped but still excited for tomorrow.
  • samantha1242
    Options

I found workout 1 to be a little easy but I still have issues with pushups and planks. I know it will get harder

It will get harder! I still have issues with pushups too, so this is a great time to focus on making them better :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did phase 1 work out 2 and cardio 1 today. I'm a lil sore think it's from the eight pound weights. I used 5 pounds when I did 30 day shred. Not a fan of the cardio... Lol

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! :). I'm going to be lazy for the rest of the day.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am ordering this tomorrow for my Christmas gift to myself for the new year--so excited! will be finishing up my 30dshred and joining in with you guys! :-)
  • EmaleesMommy
    EmaleesMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be ordering my BR today and I can't wait to start it in January! I have to finish 30 day shred before I can start something else and currently I'm on Level 3 Day 3! So almost done! YaY
  • tangie82
    Options
    Good morning! Woke up this morning and did cardio 1 then ran at the gym week 8 day 1 of c25k. I have one more round of cario 1 when I get off of work this afternoon. Not really digging the cardio, and I just know it's only going to get worse.

Jillian says, 'If you have a why you can tolerate any how'. What's your why?

Mine is of course to look good in clothes and naked. Most of all I want to be strong, healthy and not die of obesity. My father passed away this year, him being overweight didn't help his sickness. So I guess that would be my biggest motivation.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • kathykt160
    kathykt160 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    STarting mine today. Just getting over the flu so thinking maybe wait - goodness, haven't started and already putting it off......
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Didn't get a work out in yesterday but will do Cardio 1 and workout 2 today!