Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get to workout today but I am going to U-Jam/Zumba tomorrow for 1 1/2 hours so I think I will make up for it. The scale was not nice to me today either, a 2 lb gain...trying to not worry about it but need to look at my calorie intake and see how it looks...so frustrating. I don't like how Jillian's program calls for so few calories and then working out you are netting too little. I am going to try to keep around 1350 (what MFP calls for) and make sure I at least net 1200 after workouts and keep my carbs in check...

Myfitnesspal tells me to eat 1200, I just can't keep to that few calories. if I workout that day I always eat 1800.
  • mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Back at it today...Today is a rest day for me but with a house that needs to be cleaned I don't think I will be resting much
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Rest day! Normally I don't take it as a rest but I think I'm on the cusp of being sick so I'm going to rest it up!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ok...phase 1 workout 4.........much easier than workout 3!! PHEW!!!!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Ventured out to try to find heavier weights but they were all sold out at all the Canadian Tires (on sale this week) grumble grumble! I will check out Walmart tomorrow.

What size weights does everyone use?
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have 5, 8, 15, and 20 lb weights. The 15/20 ones are adjustable, so they are bulky and hard to use for some of the moves. I use 8s mostly and 15s when I can. Will probably get some 12s.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I have 5, 8, 15, and 20 lb weights. The 15/20 ones are adjustable, so they are bulky and hard to use for some of the moves. I use 8s mostly and 15s when I can. Will probably get some 12s.

I have been using 5's and they just aren't cutting it anymore. I am going to buy 8's and 12's tomorrow hopefully.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    I have 2's 5's 8's 10's & 12's. I have been using mainly the 8's, 10's & 12's

Do you think jumping from 8's to 12's will be too much?

Today I enjoyed a nice hike with my kids. I have never taken my daughter on a hike (my boys like hiking) and she did really well and wanted to hike some more but it was 38 degrees out there, this makes me happy so we can take her on longer hikes and do some more...it was nice getting outside today
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I have 2's 5's 8's 10's & 12's. I have been using mainly the 8's, 10's & 12's

Do you think jumping from 8's to 12's will be too much?

Today I enjoyed a nice hike with my kids. I have never taken my daughter on a hike (my boys like hiking) and she did really well and wanted to hike some more but it was 38 degrees out there, this makes me happy so we can take her on longer hikes and do some more...it was nice getting outside today

Sounds like a great day! I was out on a hike with my dog as well!

I don't know if that will be a big jump in weights. Probably, maybe I will get the 10's as well.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Okay I am not sure how many times a week i can do this workout but I just did JMBR workout 3 and I added in Supreme 90 Chest & Back...OMG 380 calories gone and dripping sweat

time to go take a shower...have a great day everyone!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did workout 5 today and omfg triceps. Ow. She also adds more jumping and I found it a bit harder then the others but I am really tired today. Keep it up guys! Still haven't found heavier weights. You use bands a lot in workout 5.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Samantha have you looked at amazon.com? I usually can find decent price weights there.

So I just got done with week 4 workout 4...can't believe we are almost 1/3 the way through...
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Samantha have you looked at amazon.com? I usually can find decent price weights there.

Thanks! I got some 10s at Walmart today they must have restocked. I skipped the 8 and went straight for the 10s. Tried them today and seemed ok. Probably will be sore tomorrow haha

Did workout 6 today. Loved it!!!!!!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Just did Cardio 1 for the last time (I do my cardio dance class on saturday)...man I am exhausted but feel good...my stomach hurts today
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did cardio 2 today. It was fast paced and instead of 1 minute of each move there was double the moves and a move per 30 seconds. Not hard moves but just fast!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Did cardio 2 today. It was fast paced and instead of 1 minute of each move there was double the moves and a move per 30 seconds. Not hard moves but just fast!

As strange as it may sounds you are making me a little excited about Phase 2!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Just finished workout 3 for the last time...can't believe how fast this phase has gone
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Did workout 3 this morning and cardio 2 just now, because I was curious. Umm yeah not loving the burpees or cross jacks. Ahhh!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    The cross jacks and burpees suck!!!

I did workout 5 this morning before school and hated jillian so much haha. Way too many crab moves. My arms die during this workout!
  • samantha1242
    Options

As strange as it may sounds you are making me a little excited about Phase 2!

Get excited!!!!! It is fun!