Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies now I know what you are talking about...workout 5 is a pain in the *kitten*...I did it with light weights to not push my arm much and then went for a 2.2 mile walk/run...I swear I am determined to kill myself :happy:
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Girls...I am scared for tomorrow morning, I start Workout 5!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Be prepared to hate jillian!!!!!! Have fun :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options

Be prepared to hate jillian!!!!!! Have fun :)

I agree workout 5 is hard...you can do it though! I did workout 5 for the 1st time today...not fun
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I did workout 5 and it was ok, the fourth time doing the crab put me over the edge. My body is changing and I feel great!! I have a girls weekend away so I am switching around my days so my husband can still do the workouts, he needs it more than I do. Have a great weekend!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    So excited to start week 7/8 Monday! How's everyone doing??
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Well yesterday I did a Zumba/U-Jam Glow Party for 2 hours and burned almost 1000 calories so that was my cardio day. Tomorrow I will do workout 5 & maybe a run. I only got 1 actual workout in due to my arm but I did walk/run every day but Monday.

Tomorrow is back on track day. I lost .8 lbs last week so that is okay with me.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Well yesterday I did a Zumba/U-Jam Glow Party for 2 hours and burned almost 1000 calories so that was my cardio day. Tomorrow I will do workout 5 & maybe a run. I only got 1 actual workout in due to my arm but I did walk/run every day but Monday.

Omg that sounds so fun. Is it in the dark or something?

Confession. I hate workout 5 so much that I skipped the second go around this week hahaha. I have sinned. Did cardio 2 today cause I was one day behind!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I did Cardio 2 today and loved it!! I may even do it again after work!!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options

Omg that sounds so fun. Is it in the dark or something?

yeah it was with all the lights off but the disco balls and club lights on...it was fun
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Okay I am starting phase 2 over since I really only did workout 5 once last week and my own cardio thanks to my arm. So today I did workout 5 & went for a walk/jog for 1.8 miles. Feels good to be back. not sure how I feel about workout 5 yet and I have no balance so the 1 legged squats are awful and may bring my ball out for that one.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hate workout 5!! Did that and ran this morning.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Kind of disappointed in workout 7 :( I only burnt 248 calories per HRM in 35 minutes. It's all just push-ups and stuff that I'm not confident in. Will be combining cardio on the days I do workout 7.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Today I did workout 6. I only have been burning about 200 calories on these workouts. I also added in a walk/jog of 2.66 miles, ran the last mile (trying to up my running but it's hard).
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just completed Phase 1 today! Very nervous about Phase 2. I haven't lost any weight but I do feel stronger and have a little less jiggle :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    I just completed Phase 1 today! Very nervous about Phase 2. I haven't lost any weight but I do feel stronger and have a little less jiggle :)

I didn't lose any weight either but I was much stronger. Have you taken any measurements? You can do phase 2...I just started phase 2 on Monday (had to take a week off due to arm injury)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Just did Cardio 2...okay burn I guess for half hour (262 calories). Will probably go for a walk later but now to hit the shower and then homework
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes I have taken measurements, I have lost maybe a 1/2 inch in my waist and 1/2 inch in my hips. I am happy with it so far, I really just want to be toned and feel strong, not necessarily "thin". :) I am excited to try Workout 5 tomorrow morning woohoo!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did cardio 2 today! Made myself do it because I just so wasn't into it today.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Did cardio 2 today! Made myself do it because I just so wasn't into it today.

Good job on just pushing play!!!