Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Okay just did week 3 workout 4...I like workout 3 better and I really don't like the move where we hold our weights above our heads and do a backwards lunge to the knees and back up...wow those are hard. Glad my workout is done, my arms are sore and so is my butt...I think I called Jillian a B*%$H while I was working out :angry:

Keep up the good work everyone...so glad we have this group
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been watching the Biggest Loser?? I would love to be on that show and have Jillian kick my butt!! It does inspire me....in the morning when I wake up I just think about the night before episode. I was so annoyed when that girl quit, i mean really there are thousands of people that want to be there.
    Have a good day!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Okay just did week 3 workout 4...I like workout 3 better and I really don't like the move where we hold our weights above our heads and do a backwards lunge to the knees and back up...wow those are hard. Glad my workout is done, my arms are sore and so is my butt...I think I called Jillian a B*%$H while I was working out :angry:

Keep up the good work everyone...so glad we have this group

I will agree with you there. I hate that move!!!! Great job! Still need to do mine today!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been watching the Biggest Loser?? I would love to be on that show and have Jillian kick my butt!! It does inspire me....in the morning when I wake up I just think about the night before episode. I was so annoyed when that girl quit, i mean really there are thousands of people that want to be there.
    Have a good day!!

No haven't watched it. Don't think I'd want to be there, but I wouldn't mind having Jillian in my living room telling me if my form is correct.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Week 3 workout 4 done. Yep not fun lol. Was a lil sore today and I have a feeling I'll be more sore tomorrow, but it's worth it.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Workout 4 done today!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Have a good day!!

Oh I have...I love that show and was so mad when the girl quit and they so should not have had an elimination...I cried when TC went home, his story is so sad (they all are) but to do that damage to your child by accident...talk about guilt forever.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone...I did week 3 Cardio 1...man yesterday I upped my weights to 12 lbs and man do I feel my back muscles today from the bent over rows and I can also feel my legs (mainly upper)...

How's everyone doing?
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone...I did week 3 Cardio 1...man yesterday I upped my weights to 12 lbs and man do I feel my back muscles today from the bent over rows and I can also feel my legs (mainly upper)...

How's everyone doing?

WOW!! 12 lb weights....that is great! I only use 5 lbs...you are really strong. I have been running everyday as well,but might take a break I don't want to burn out!!

Have a great day!!!
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I made it through one round about 6 months or so ago, I believe I only did 60 days. Started back Monday. I am determined to complete the whole round this time. :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options

How's everyone doing?

WOW!! 12 lb weights....that is great! I only use 5 lbs...you are really strong. I have been running everyday as well,but might take a break I don't want to burn out!!

Have a great day!!!

Well I did Supreme 90 (I usually call that workout P90X's little sister) before this and just got my 12's as I wanted a little bit heavier ones for a few of the moves. I usually pull out all my weights from 5's to 12's and use according to what workout that I think I can handle. I don't think I would call myself strong but I think I have decent upper body strength for the most part.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    I made it through one round about 6 months or so ago, I believe I only did 60 days. Started back Monday. I am determined to complete the whole round this time. :)

Jump right in...you can do it!
  • samantha1242
    Options

How's everyone doing?

Dang 12 pounds! I need to up my weights. Going to buy bigger ones this weekend :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Just did workout 3...I'm tired but feel good!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Since I couldn't do cardio yesterday cause I was so busy I did cardio and workout 3 today. Exhausting. I was screaming at jillian at the end haha
  • tatash16
    Options
    Its day 17 for me...and workouts 3 and 4 are hard but yet very doable....for the first week I gained 4lbs and am back at my starting weight now, so hopefully with the extra muscle I start going down at a steady pace! I have been doing the workouts and looking forward to them each day until I did 3 and 4 lol...they are kinda scary, so I know I'm definitely going to see awesome results with my upper body after these two weeks!! The first two weeks I definitely notice my clothes are baggy around the legs, my legs toned up a lot and my arms and shoulders, stomach not so much..lol Also I'm doing body by vi for my meals...
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Well I didn't get to workout today but I am going to U-Jam/Zumba tomorrow for 1 1/2 hours so I think I will make up for it. The scale was not nice to me today either, a 2 lb gain...trying to not worry about it but need to look at my calorie intake and see how it looks...so frustrating. I don't like how Jillian's program calls for so few calories and then working out you are netting too little. I am going to try to keep around 1350 (what MFP calls for) and make sure I at least net 1200 after workouts and keep my carbs in check...
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did workout for today. Have been eating sort of bad lately, so the scales not budging... Trying to get back on track.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    U-Jam? that sounds fun!!

I did Workout 4 yesterday (forgot to post). Still hate that move that you go down to the knees (I have bad knees from dance) and wasn't using weights at all until yesterday, so I guess that's a mini accomplishment.

Going to do cardio 1 today (for the last time - switching to 2 next week cause I want to) and maybe a 30DS workout if I am feeling up to it.

Have a great day ladies!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    U-Jam? that sounds fun!!

I did Workout 4 yesterday (forgot to post). Still hate that move that you go down to the knees (I have bad knees from dance) and wasn't using weights at all until yesterday, so I guess that's a mini accomplishment.

Going to do cardio 1 today (for the last time - switching to 2 next week cause I want to) and maybe a 30DS workout if I am feeling up to it.

Have a great day ladies!

U-Jam is so much fun...it's Zumba to modern music and then the last 1/2 hour is Zumba...last week I burned over 600 calories. I figured today is Cardio 1 so this can replace it.

That is an accomplishment to add weights, that move is hard. Good job for keeping up