Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Replies

• mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member

Jillian says, 'If you have a why you can tolerate any how'. What's your why?

I loved this quote when she said it this am...my Why is to be in better shape and healthier for myself and my family
  • mom2my3angels
    Good morning everyone...hope your Holiday was good...mine was good and busy and guess what no weight gain...TOTALLY AMAZING

So today I did P1C1 (phase 1 cardio 1) and it wasn't bad. So far I am liking the program

Remember the best thing to do is just push play!
  • :love: Starting Today December 27 2012.
  • mom2my3angels
    Yahoo...just did P1W1 on day 4...loved it now that I know what is coming next!

Keep it up later
  • Started on the 26th and on day two..keeping a food journal and also using the body by vi shakes...when I can..lol..
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    yesterday I started phase 1 day 1 and I am doing c25k - i am on week 6 day 1. I couldn't do all the exercises. squats hurt my knees, can't hold the plank that long and crunches?! fuggetaboutit! I am so out of shape. So I am wondering if I should just keep doing day 1 until I can complet the set. If I move on she's gonna be doing exercises that will have me just sitting on the floor.
  • mom2my3angels
    yesterday I started phase 1 day 1 and I am doing c25k - i am on week 6 day 1. I couldn't do all the exercises. squats hurt my knees, can't hold the plank that long and crunches?! fuggetaboutit! I am so out of shape. So I am wondering if I should just keep doing day 1 until I can complet the set. If I move on she's gonna be doing exercises that will have me just sitting on the floor.

She says just do what you can and keep doing it. you have 2 weeks on workout 1 so you will get there...don't worry I can't do the planks or all the pushups but just keep going!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Plan to start again on Saturday the 29th. I know for me, I'm usually able to get about3 weeks in and then I'm just plain tired...do it in themorning before work so that means getting up by 4:15am...it's like whatever sleep reserves I had are gone by the 3 week mark...I usually end up working about 12 hours and by the time I get home, it's a 14 hour day....just the way it is...so it's gotta be the morning route
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Did workout 1 and cardio 1 today. Almost done with week 1 :). I like all the eye candy she has for us in the videos. Thanks Jillian.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Did workout 1 and cardio 1 today. Almost done with week 1 :). I like all the eye candy she has for us in the videos. Thanks Jillian.

Same! I am excited to be done week 1 and moving on to week 2. I also enjoy the eye candy! Still, horrible music though Jillian. tisk tisk.
  • mom2my3angels

Same! I am excited to be done week 1 and moving on to week 2. I also enjoy the eye candy! Still, horrible music though Jillian. tisk tisk.

yeah for eye candy and motivation...
  • Did workout 1 and cardio 1 today. Almost done with week 1 :). I like all the eye candy she has for us in the videos. Thanks Jillian.

Still learning how to use the message boards..lol....FINISHED day 3....yay....and I gotta agree...the eye candy makes me motivated and I don't wanna stop during a workout...
    yeah for eye candy and motivation...
  • I started on 12/24. I am doing the kickstart week and have removed starchy carbs (rice, bread and potato) from my diet. It's been pretty good and I was proud of my self for eating salad and protein only at christmas dinner. I'm a big rice person (I am Puerto Rican) so I didnt think I could do it.

The workouts are fantastic. Yes some things feel a bit easy since I have been going to the gym since Feb. However, I see it as prep for the DVD's to come. They are suppose to get mega intense. I have not looked at them yet as I want to surprise myself with each phase. :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Hi everyone...I just had no energy today and did not want to push play but I did...I did day 5 P1W2...a good workout and a good burn!
  • samantha1242
    Hmmm my HRM said I only burned 181 cal in workout 2. I think I am going to combine cardio (whether its the DVD or running) with each day.
  • tangie82
    Just did workout 2 today, no extra cardio.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Ok....got the videos out...was a little worried....couldn't find week1 workout 1.... How's that for a start!?! Lol. Looked around a bit, finally found it, as well as the workout cables and another video I had lurking....so I'm ready to start in the morning
  • Day 4 workout is complete...BUT my eating habits still need a fine tuning...they are awful....on a good note I am a water drinker....just have to stay away from the junk.....
  • samantha1242
    Did workout 1 cardio 1 today. I've discovered I'm kind of making my own schedule haha. I don't actually have the schedule? Anyone have some spare time and can write it out? :)
  • tangie82
    Did workout 1 cardio 1 today. I've discovered I'm kind of making my own schedule haha. I don't actually have the schedule? Anyone have some spare time and can write it out? :)

Monday workout 1
    Tuesday workout 2
    Wednesday cardio 1
    Thursday workout 1
    Friday workout 2
    Saturday cardio 1
    Sunday rest.

Did cardio 1 today and week 8 day 2 of c25k today. Tomorrows a rest day and I'm going to enjoy it. Week one down, yay! :)