Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just did workout 7 and had to modify a lot of it. It kicked my butt!!!!!! I usually run everyday,but I think I will lay off of it till I feel more confident..it whipped my ***. Are you getting low back pain, I noticed my lower area is killing me!!! I did it!

HATE WORKOUT 7!! Haha.. Low back pain from what? Are you holding your core in for most of the moves?
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just did workout 7 and had to modify a lot of it. It kicked my butt!!!!!! I usually run everyday,but I think I will lay off of it till I feel more confident..it whipped my ***. Are you getting low back pain, I noticed my lower area is killing me!!! I did it!

HATE WORKOUT 7!! Haha.. Low back pain from what? Are you holding your core in for most of the moves?

Much better today, but my abs are killing me!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Workout 8 was like a VACATION compared to 7!! have a great day ladies!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Workout 8 was like a VACATION compared to 7!! have a great day ladies!!

I agree! I think the first workout of each new set is always a killer.. Like workout 9....

Ommmmmgggggg. There were times I actually said to my TV "are you kidding me right now?" I couldn't even figure out how she was doing some of the moves in the first set. I also can not for the life of me doing sitting into rocking onto back the standing back up and repeating. The last cardio set was that one so I subbed in rock star jumps which I have started to love! For the first time I had sweat dripping down my face. This one killed me!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Great job!! You did it!! Today I had to do workout 7 and oh my gosh....I did it and no modifications!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Workout 10 is intense!!!! I loved it though. Literally kicked my *kitten*. But I powered through. Weights added to everything and more plyo in each circuit!!

How's everyone else doing?
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Workout 10 is intense!!!! I loved it though. Literally kicked my *kitten*. But I powered through. Weights added to everything and more plyo in each circuit!!

Doing good, but I don't wanna move on to phase 3!!! Lol this has flew by!
  • samantha1242
    Options

I know, can't believe we are almost done! You will enjoy workout ten I think. It's just intense. I realized I like the second set of all workouts cause its back of body and I'm stronger with that area then my core and front of arms.

What are you going to do after? I love these programs but I might start hitting some heavy weights and doing c25k again!
  • tangie82
    Options

I know, can't believe we are almost done! You will enjoy workout ten I think. It's just intense. I realized I like the second set of all workouts cause its back of body and I'm stronger with that area then my core and front of arms.

What are you going to do after? I love these programs but I might start hitting some heavy weights and doing c25k again!

I'm not sure yet. I think I might do another round with heavier weights. I did pay $100 something for it, then I'll try to sell it on ebay. :-P I run every other day anyway a long with it already.

I think 11 and 12 we do for 3 weeks though if i'm not mistaken.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Yah I'm thinking of doing a second round too. Maybe skipping the ones I hated haha

Cardio 3 is.. Fun? Did I just say that? Haha. It's fast, each move is 20 seconds.. Burpees and planks and lots of plyo. I am dripping sweat still and stopped ten minutes ago.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Yah I'm thinking of doing a second round too. Maybe skipping the ones I hated haha

Cardio 3 is.. Fun? Did I just say that? Haha. It's fast, each move is 20 seconds.. Burpees and planks and lots of plyo. I am dripping sweat still and stopped ten minutes ago.

Terrified!! What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger right? Definitely the case with JM workouts!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi!! We have been very quiet on this thread What happened to mom2myangels????? I am doing well. I am looking forward to phase 3 that starts next weekend. have a good day!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I know ladies! Where ya at!! Haha. Mom2myangels hasn't logged in for a couple days. Hope she's alright!

Just did workout 10, trying to catch up as I'm taking too many rest days. Will do cardio 3 tomorrow and just take no rest day next week (at least that's the plane) haha
  • tangie82
    Options
    I'm still hanging in. I just don't post here everyday. Today was my rest day. Tomorrow I start phase 3!!!! I previewed workout 9 yesterday :sick:
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I'm still hanging in. I just don't post here everyday. Today was my rest day. Tomorrow I start phase 3!!!! I previewed workout 9 yesterday :sick:

YAY! Be excited for phase 3!!
  • tangie82
    Options

YAY! Be excited for phase 3!!

Not excited! Having a bad monday. Missed my run this morning, because I lost my key to the gym ugh!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Started week 8 today :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Started week 8 today :)

Enjoy! Lol
  • tangie82
    Options
    F!!!!! Workout 9, I said a lot of curse words and I may have shed a few tears! She is brutal!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Work out 10, ah!