Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Okay I hate workout 5...I only have to do it 2 more times...it sucks but I did it. how you all doing...getting stronger I hope
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Okay I hate workout 5...I only have to do it 2 more times...it sucks but I did it. how you all doing...getting stronger I hope

Workout 5 was the worst so far. Workout 7 close behind. Gonna do workout 7 again tonight after work - ugh. Getting stronger and feeling stronger!!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Today would have been my last day of workout 5 but I skipped a day last week. So I'll probably do it again on saturday, work out 5 in the morning and cardio 2 in the evening. I hate it tooo!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Hello ladies. How is everyone doing? Unfortunately I had a death in the family yesterday :( so I didn't get my workout in yesterday and not really up to it yet at this moment today so might be a two day rest day.

Good luck with workouts 7&8 this week :)
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. How is everyone doing? Unfortunately I had a death in the family yesterday :( so I didn't get my workout in yesterday and not really up to it yet at this moment today so might be a two day rest day.

Oh..I am so sorry!!!! Feel better.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Half way through, yikes!!! Workout 7 done!!
  • tangie82
    Options

Sorry to hear that You're in my thoughts. Come back soon.
  • samantha1242
    Options

Thanks ladies. Been a rough couple days. Pressed play today on workout 7 and was hating every moment of it. Felt like I'm making no progress. Still returning to knee push-ups sometimes :(
  • tangie82
    Options

Thanks ladies. Been a rough couple days. Pressed play today on workout 7 and was hating every moment of it. Felt like I'm making no progress. Still returning to knee push-ups sometimes :(

Work out 7 is no joke!! Some of her people look like they are struggling. We just need to keep pushing play. :flowerforyou:
  • tangie82
    Options
    Work out 8 done! Sore today! Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Work out 8 done! Sore today! Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep up the good work ladies!

I start Workout 7 and 8 at the end of the week, how were they compared to 5 and 6. I did workout 5 today for the last time today..YEA!!
  • tangie82
    Options

I start Workout 7 and 8 at the end of the week, how were they compared to 5 and 6. I did workout 5 today for the last time today..YEA!!

They are all hard to me LOL. I hated 5 and 6 and I hate 7 and 8. She is EVIL!!! That being said, it's doable but at times I felt like I was going to die! You'll do fine!
  • samantha1242
    Options

Omg I hated 5. Just even thinking about it makes me angry. 7 is kind of annoying to me cause its a lot of push-ups and I suck at military push-ups. I love the last circuit if 7 though. And 8 is intense. Weights are added to most of the cardio intervals and when you do the warrior 3 with weights you will want to throw your weights in Jillian's face. Haha. Have fun!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! Today I am done with workout 5 and 6! Thank you so much for keeping me motivated!:flowerforyou:
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! Today I am done with workout 5 and 6! Thank you so much for keeping me motivated!:flowerforyou:

Great job! Moving on to 7&8?

I can report I did both warrior 3 sets with weights last night and didnt want to cry or yell at jillian. Just swore quietly to myself. Haha
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options

Great job! Moving on to 7&8?

I can report I did both warrior 3 sets with weights last night and didnt want to cry or yell at jillian. Just swore quietly to myself. Haha

That sounds intense!! Good for you!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did workout 7 again! Geez, she is brutal! I have a hard time doing the crow push ups so I just do as many as I can and do regular push ups the rest of the time. My legs are on fire. Especially the tops of my thighs right where my legs bend, idk why.

Monday I burned 298 cals doing workout 7 today I burned 414 cals. Something wrong with my heart rate monitor maybe?
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Hmm I wonder if your HRM maybe was a bit off, but who knows you could have just kicked serious *kitten*!!

Guys, I am exhausted. Literally feel like I've hit a wall right now. I work 7 days a week, volunteer and go to school. It's just now hitting me and I've taken in too much, especially with trying to workout every day. I will be taking tonight off. But no more, please make sure I work out tomorrow. :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Hmm I wonder if your HRM maybe was a bit off, but who knows you could have just kicked serious *kitten*!!

Guys, I am exhausted. Literally feel like I've hit a wall right now. I work 7 days a week, volunteer and go to school. It's just now hitting me and I've taken in too much, especially with trying to workout every day. I will be taking tonight off. But no more, please make sure I work out tomorrow. :)

You got it! Feel better!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi. I just did workout 7 and had to modify a lot of it. It kicked my butt!!!!!! I usually run everyday,but I think I will lay off of it till I feel more confident..it whipped my ***. Are you getting low back pain, I noticed my lower area is killing me!!! I did it!