Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Starting with the kickstart, so did both cardio and workout 1 today....tomorrow will be cardio and workout 2
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Did workout 1 cardio 1 today. I've discovered I'm kind of making my own schedule haha. I don't actually have the schedule? Anyone have some spare time and can write it out? :)

Monday workout 1
    Tuesday workout 2
    Wednesday cardio 1
    Thursday workout 1
    Friday workout 2
    Saturday cardio 1
    Sunday rest.

Did cardio 1 today and week 8 day 2 of c25k today. Tomorrows a rest day and I'm going to enjoy it. Week one down, yay! :)

The above is week one and two.

This is three and four:
    Monday workout 3
    Tuesday workout 4
    Wednesday cardio 1
    Thursday workout 3
    Friday workout 4
    Saturday cardio 1
    Sunday rest.

The schedule is in the fitness guide, page 19 (if you're doing the kickstart). Page 20 if you're not doing the kickstart.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If you start with kickstart, add an extra cardio every day for one week, then go into what was posted for week 1-2
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks so much! I borrowed the DVD set and didn't get the booklet with it!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Rest day! I did the ripped in 30 week 4 workout instead of resting (I miss it, is that weird? yes I know it is). Anyone else do a not so rest day? :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Week 2 workout 1 done, also did week 8 day 3 of c25k!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! :)
  • samantha1242
    Options
    So I may have skipped ahead to Workout 3 today... and.. it was awesome!!! So much more challenging and I was in a sweat the whole time. Burnt 298 cal says my HRM. I love that she is including yoga poses in it. I will go back to the week 1/2 for the rest of the week though I think. I have no patience haha.
  • mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Man I just slacked today...I had so much work to do that I put it off and did not get to it...tomorrow will be a better day right!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe new year's eve
  • tangie82
    Options
    Completed week 2 workout 3 this morning. Then ate like a piglet at my grandmas for lunch. Lol
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did workout 4 today. Prefer 3 over 4! How's everyone doing? :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Good job for workout out...today I did week 2 Cardio 1, I have been off for a few days. Tomorrow I will be hitting the slopes for the 1st time in 13 years.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Halfway through week 2! Did cardio 1 and ran for 30 minutes today.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Man I keep forgetting the body revolution schedule. I am house sitting and don't have my calendar with me and for some reason thought today was a workout day not a cardio day. FAIL. I did workout 3 today.. I will do the Cardio 1 tomorrow. I guess I could have just looked at MFP yesterdays entries. haha.. woops. Great job today ladies.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Week 2 workout 1 done. Just 2 more to go then moving on to week 3 Monday. :). Hope every one is doing well.
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    bummer I just erased my post...

Yesterday I went skiing with my kids, it was the 1st time my boys did it and I did alot of helping, we were at the slopes from 10-4 and only took a 1 hour, if that, lunch. It's hard running up a snow covered hill in heavy ski boots. I only logged 2.5 hours of active skiing and 1 hour of active cross county but in realistic I did alot more but there is no activity for helping teach 2 boys how to ski LOL...according to MFP I burned about 1800 calories!

Today I had a lot of catch up work to do and my legs are so sore

Tomorrow I am going to do my cardio a little different...I am going to do a 1.5 hour U-jam/Zumba class

Good job to everyone who has kept up the hard work and KEEP ROCKING IT!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I thought I would report how happy I am about a move I can do in Workout 3 but couldn't do in RI30. The crab tricep dip move. In RI30 I could barely do like 5 and now in workout 3 I can do the whole set! :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Nice job Samantha!

Today did cardio 1 and went for a run in the park before it started raining. About 2miles. Legs burn, glad tomorrow is a rest day, going to take advantage of that. :). Monday is week 3! Whoop whoop!
  • 4MMama
    4MMama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today with Week 1 Workout 1. How do I log that in my exercise log? Anyone know the calorie burn for that workout?? Thanks!!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    I thought I would report how happy I am about a move I can do in Workout 3 but couldn't do in RI30. The crab tricep dip move. In RI30 I could barely do like 5 and now in workout 3 I can do the whole set! :)

Good Job!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I just started today with Week 1 Workout 1. How do I log that in my exercise log? Anyone know the calorie burn for that workout?? Thanks!!

You can log it as circuit training. I have been using my HRM and found it to be pretty accurate. Though, after I got my HRM I found that in workouts 1/2 I was burning less calories then the circuit training MFP gave me.