samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Work out 10, ah!

You like??

Did cardio 3 today. Nailed it!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No I don't like it lol. It's safe to say I won't like any of phase 3, but I'm gonna do it anyway. :tongue: Cardio 3 is killer but I got through it after work. Ugh my *kitten* hurts lol.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Think ill be doing another week of 9/10 which would bring me back to same time as you guys. I've been slacking lately and skipping the 9 workout each week once hahaha. Hate it!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just finished workout 9 and I had to keep rewinding because I was confused at the moves. It was really tough. I am thinking I will do it again with my husband today just so I can get a grasp on it. Have a great day!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Just finished workout 9 and I had to keep rewinding because I was confused at the moves. It was really tough. I am thinking I will do it again with my husband today just so I can get a grasp on it. Have a great day!!

Great job! Ya workout 9 SUCKS and is super confusing haha. you did it though!!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Think ill be doing another week of 9/10 which would bring me back to same time as you guys. I've been slacking lately and skipping the 9 workout each week once hahaha. Hate it!!

Yeah I'm considering doing an extra week of 9 and 10 too. I hate them both. I slacked off this week, wasn't felling well. Blah.
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I did workout 10 this morning and decided it is my favorite workout!!! I loved it and actually can't believe I am saying that!!! Like I said yesterday 9 just confused me...have a great week! I am looking forward to Cardio 3 tomorrow and I am sure I will regret saying that.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I did workout 10 this morning and decided it is my favorite workout!!! I loved it and actually can't believe I am saying that!!! Like I said yesterday 9 just confused me...have a great week! I am looking forward to Cardio 3 tomorrow and I am sure I will regret saying that.

Love workout 10! Forced myself to do 9 last night and just did cardio 3. Hoping to break into onederland this week. Cross your fingers guys :)!!!!!
  • tangie82
    Options

Love workout 10! Forced myself to do 9 last night and just did cardio 3. Hoping to break into onederland this week. Cross your fingers guys :)!!!!!

You got that Girly. :) but crossing fingers anyway :flowerforyou:
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    REALLY.......oh my gosh!!!!!! Cardio 3 was /is a killer. I was dying..guess I am not in that great of shape. I told my husband if that doesnt get me into shape,nothing will!! Have a great day ladies!!!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Such a killer!!! My HRM shows I stay around 150-170 the whole time. Need to get that down haha. In between moves I have to pace or else I feel dizzy. I love pushing myself though.

So proud of us 3!! Wish mom2myangels would come back!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I agree, we are doing fantastic!!!!! I hope you reach onederland this week. My eating was off last week since I was not working and I was not on my normal schedule. I hope to get back on track!! I am leaving for Mexico in 31 days so I am going to be putting a little more effort!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Yep, we are the bomb! LOL work out 10 today, done!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Just clued in while doing workout 10 she says something about doing this set for 2 weeks....?? Anyone have the schedule??? :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    Workouts 9 and 10 are 2 weeks. I'm doing an extra week of these, bc I missed some last week. Did cardio 3 yesterday, still hate it. Lol. Workout 9 for me today.
    3D487E9F-2B50-4EAC-AE0F-83ACBF621AB9-27228-000014F3B7A14591_zps70eecae5.jpg

Workouts 11 and12 are 3 weeks.
    6EFB6AE7-DFCC-4A95-A05F-E486B09CA296-27228-000014F3C23EDD1F_zps550ee057.jpg

Hope these pics work.
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I did did Cardio 3 today and it was much better! Hope you are doing well. I just have to get on track with my eating. I wasnt sure if I should admit this, but I also started the 30 day shred ( today will be day 4) Just want to look good for my vacation. The 30 day shred is so easy for me!

I feel like I am nutsand obsessed with Jillian.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Pics worked great thanks!!! I'm doing an extra week of 9/10 too. Gonna start 11/12 on Monday!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I did did Cardio 3 today and it was much better! Hope you are doing well. I just have to get on track with my eating. I wasnt sure if I should admit this, but I also started the 30 day shred ( today will be day 4) Just want to look good for my vacation. The 30 day shred is so easy for me!

Haha wow!! I love the shred!
  • tangie82
    Options

Good luck, don't over do it. I think getting your diet in check is more important. I'm sure you will look great for your vacation, don't stress so much. :flowerforyou:
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options

Good luck, don't over do it. I think getting your diet in check is more important. I'm sure you will look great for your vacation, don't stress so much. :flowerforyou:

I know you are right about my diet it has always been my downfall!! I won't over due it or try my best not to.