Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did did Cardio 3 today and it was much better! Hope you are doing well. I just have to get on track with my eating. I wasnt sure if I should admit this, but I also started the 30 day shred ( today will be day 4) Just want to look good for my vacation. The 30 day shred is so easy for me!

I feel like I am nutsand obsessed with Jillian.

Good luck, don't over do it. I think getting your diet in check is more important. I'm sure you will look great for your vacation, don't stress so much. :flowerforyou:

I know you are right about my diet it has always been my downfall!! I won't over due it or try my best not to.

I feel your pain. I think it's all our down falls. We just gotta remember we can't get where we want to me over night, unfortunately it is a slow and sometimes painful process. It's worth it though. We will get there when we get there. You got this!!!!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh Tangie...loved your post I had way toooo much beer last night and no pizza!! I got my butt out of bed and did workout 9 with my headache! You made me laugh good to know I am not the only one!! I really don't go out that much anymore since I am an old married lady with kids!! Have a great day!!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Oh Tangie...loved your post I had way toooo much beer last night and no pizza!! I got my butt out of bed and did workout 9 with my headache! You made me laugh good to know I am not the only one!! I really don't go out that much anymore since I am an old married lady with kids!! Have a great day!!

So hard to eat healthy while dating. The pizza I ordered was actually healthy ish and I only ate half. 4 beers, thank goodness I'm a light weight. I was only over my calories by 12, so not too bad. Cardio 3 kicked my butt as usual!

P.s. you're not old and you deserve a night out. Hope you had a blast!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

So hard to eat healthy while dating. The pizza I ordered was actually healthy ish and I only ate half. 4 beers, thank goodness I'm a light weight. I was only over my calories by 12, so not too bad. Cardio 3 kicked my butt as usual!

P.s. you're not old and you deserve a night out. Hope you had a blast!!

HOLD UP.. DATING!!

LETS DISCUSS THIS
  • tangie82
    Options
    Lol @ Samantha. We discussed it in my post.

Ugh did workout 9 today. Last week of 9 and 10 yay!!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options

Haha yah I know! Eeeee haha

Didn't do it today. Crashed hard from my overworking and barely made it through yoga. Going to start 11 tomorrow. Ahhgg
  • tangie82
    Options

Haha yah I know! Eeeee haha

Didn't do it today. Crashed hard from my overworking and barely made it through yoga. Going to start 11 tomorrow. Ahhgg

Let us know how brutal it is. :flowerforyou:
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did workout 10 this morning.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Haven't had the time/energy to start 11 yet. Kinda mad at myself for working so late instead of getting **** done and then it causes me to be a zombie the next morning. This is my last week working till midnight every night then back to normal. I haven't broken to wonderland yet and I should have by now!! :(
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I start workout 11 on Saturday. :smile:
  • tangie82
    Options
    Haven't had the time/energy to start 11 yet. Kinda mad at myself for working so late instead of getting **** done and then it causes me to be a zombie the next morning. This is my last week working till midnight every night then back to normal. I haven't broken to wonderland yet and I should have by now!! :(

Aw! It will be okay! Just keep trying. :flowerforyou:

I start 11 Monday.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did workout 11 today. Holy push-ups batman! As usual, didnt enjoy the front of body workout haha. It was hard and I grunted and got mad at jillian through the whole video. Haha. Will do 12 tomorrow!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did workout 11 today. Holy push-ups batman! As usual, didnt enjoy the front of body workout haha. It was hard and I grunted and got mad at jillian through the whole video. Haha. Will do 12 tomorrow!

Nice job! Today will be my last day of 9, yay! But I don't wanna move on to 11. :sad:
  • samantha1242
    Options
    ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  • tangie82
    Options
    ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

YESSS!!!!!! I didn't want to ask in your status!!!! Woooooohooo!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    ONEDERFUL!!!!!!! So happy for you!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi

I did workout 11 and it was tough. I just had to modify some of the push ups. I still felt workout 7 and 9 were much harder. Looking forward to 12 tomorrow!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti

Hey! Luckily I used to do gymnastics/dance when I was a kid and do yoga now so the wheel is something my body can do with no problem. But the push up part threw me for a loop! Trust is a big part of the wheel move, most people don't trust that they are strong enough to support themselves. But also, if you have a bad back do not attempt the move. That is my one issue with these DVD's - they don't go over these things. I think the modified version looks harder to hold up then the actual version. How would you feel about just adding another set of pushups?? :)
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the onderland support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day after I hit onderland I got my TOM so I have been munching and lazy and exhausted. Pushing myself today to get my workout in! Will be doing Cardio 3 and this youtube video I found