Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Replies

• tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    I did did Cardio 3 today and it was much better! Hope you are doing well. I just have to get on track with my eating. I wasnt sure if I should admit this, but I also started the 30 day shred ( today will be day 4) Just want to look good for my vacation. The 30 day shred is so easy for me!

I feel like I am nutsand obsessed with Jillian.

Good luck, don't over do it. I think getting your diet in check is more important. I'm sure you will look great for your vacation, don't stress so much. :flowerforyou:

I know you are right about my diet it has always been my downfall!! I won't over due it or try my best not to.

I feel your pain. I think it's all our down falls. We just gotta remember we can't get where we want to me over night, unfortunately it is a slow and sometimes painful process. It's worth it though. We will get there when we get there. You got this!!!!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Oh Tangie...loved your post I had way toooo much beer last night and no pizza!! I got my butt out of bed and did workout 9 with my headache! You made me laugh good to know I am not the only one!! I really don't go out that much anymore since I am an old married lady with kids!! Have a great day!!
  • tangie82
    Oh Tangie...loved your post I had way toooo much beer last night and no pizza!! I got my butt out of bed and did workout 9 with my headache! You made me laugh good to know I am not the only one!! I really don't go out that much anymore since I am an old married lady with kids!! Have a great day!!

So hard to eat healthy while dating. The pizza I ordered was actually healthy ish and I only ate half. 4 beers, thank goodness I'm a light weight. I was only over my calories by 12, so not too bad. Cardio 3 kicked my butt as usual!

P.s. you're not old and you deserve a night out. Hope you had a blast!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member

So hard to eat healthy while dating. The pizza I ordered was actually healthy ish and I only ate half. 4 beers, thank goodness I'm a light weight. I was only over my calories by 12, so not too bad. Cardio 3 kicked my butt as usual!

P.s. you're not old and you deserve a night out. Hope you had a blast!!

HOLD UP.. DATING!!

LETS DISCUSS THIS
  • tangie82
    Lol @ Samantha. We discussed it in my post.

Ugh did workout 9 today. Last week of 9 and 10 yay!!!!
  • samantha1242

Haha yah I know! Eeeee haha

Didn't do it today. Crashed hard from my overworking and barely made it through yoga. Going to start 11 tomorrow. Ahhgg
  • tangie82

Haha yah I know! Eeeee haha

Didn't do it today. Crashed hard from my overworking and barely made it through yoga. Going to start 11 tomorrow. Ahhgg

Let us know how brutal it is. :flowerforyou:
  • tangie82
    Did workout 10 this morning.
  • samantha1242
    Haven't had the time/energy to start 11 yet. Kinda mad at myself for working so late instead of getting **** done and then it causes me to be a zombie the next morning. This is my last week working till midnight every night then back to normal. I haven't broken to wonderland yet and I should have by now!! :(
  • patticarbjunkie
    I start workout 11 on Saturday. :smile:
  • tangie82
    Haven't had the time/energy to start 11 yet. Kinda mad at myself for working so late instead of getting **** done and then it causes me to be a zombie the next morning. This is my last week working till midnight every night then back to normal. I haven't broken to wonderland yet and I should have by now!! :(

Aw! It will be okay! Just keep trying. :flowerforyou:

I start 11 Monday.
  • samantha1242
    Did workout 11 today. Holy push-ups batman! As usual, didnt enjoy the front of body workout haha. It was hard and I grunted and got mad at jillian through the whole video. Haha. Will do 12 tomorrow!
  • tangie82
    Did workout 11 today. Holy push-ups batman! As usual, didnt enjoy the front of body workout haha. It was hard and I grunted and got mad at jillian through the whole video. Haha. Will do 12 tomorrow!

Nice job! Today will be my last day of 9, yay! But I don't wanna move on to 11. :sad:
  • samantha1242
    ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  • tangie82
    ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

YESSS!!!!!! I didn't want to ask in your status!!!! Woooooohooo!
  • patticarbjunkie
    ONEDERFUL!!!!!!! So happy for you!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Hi

I did workout 11 and it was tough. I just had to modify some of the push ups. I still felt workout 7 and 9 were much harder. Looking forward to 12 tomorrow!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti
  • samantha1242
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti

Hey! Luckily I used to do gymnastics/dance when I was a kid and do yoga now so the wheel is something my body can do with no problem. But the push up part threw me for a loop! Trust is a big part of the wheel move, most people don't trust that they are strong enough to support themselves. But also, if you have a bad back do not attempt the move. That is my one issue with these DVD's - they don't go over these things. I think the modified version looks harder to hold up then the actual version. How would you feel about just adding another set of pushups?? :)
  • samantha1242
    Thanks ladies for the onderland support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day after I hit onderland I got my TOM so I have been munching and lazy and exhausted. Pushing myself today to get my workout in! Will be doing Cardio 3 and this youtube video I found