Ripped in 30 jan 2013 challenge!

Options

Replies

• KilannaFit
    Options
    Hi Ladies.

Last day of level 3 for me. I am still laying on the floor after the work out but I feel that my thighs are getting stronger!

Amanda372 - I'd like to say the rock-roll does not get any easier :) I nearly slipped on my last set because the cat decided to join in :)

Taking Monday off in readiness for Tuesday's week 4

I will say I do believe it's working for me as my jeans are not as tight and my OH commented that my legs feel harder :)

Belly fat coming off nicely too but I always lose weight there 1st

Keep going Ladies as I love reading everyone updates :)
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    week 3 day 3 completed. I'm getting a little better. I'm not feeling so goofy now. I still have trouble with the bear crawl and duck walk.
    @amanda372- I have trouble getting up, too, but we're getting up so that counts for something.
    @KilannaFit- tell the cat to join in when you're doing abs. that way no one gets hurt. Lol!

Congrats to everyone and their progress!
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of Week 1...COMPLETE!! YAY!!!

I guess I start Week 2 tomorrow? Do you guys take rest days when you feel like you really need one or 1 a week regardless? At this point I'm feeling pretty strong and I'm looking forward to starting WEek 2 tomorrow! Hope I can keep up!
  • KilannaFit
    Options
    Normally I take my rest day before I start the next week so my body can recover
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    week 3 day 4 completed! I am taking a break in between weeks. At first, I did take a break during week one . I was very sore.
  • racerchick31
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1....Complete! But... :-/ I don't know how I feel about it exactly. I found it pretty hard. There are a couple of moves I just can't do worth a crap. The push up with with leg thing & the move called "table" something? LOL Hopefully I get better & still get in a good workout even though I have to do mostly modified right now. Actually....at some points I was left just staring at the screen like "You want me to do WHAT?!?!?!" LOL!!

I think I'll break between weeks from now on or maybe take one day this week if I'm super sore. Hope everyone has had a great Monday! =)
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1....Complete! But... :-/ I don't know how I feel about it exactly. I found it pretty hard. There are a couple of moves I just can't do worth a crap. The push up with with leg thing & the move called "table" something? LOL Hopefully I get better & still get in a good workout even though I have to do mostly modified right now. Actually....at some points I was left just staring at the screen like "You want me to do WHAT?!?!?!" LOL!!

I think I'll break between weeks from now on or maybe take one day this week if I'm super sore. Hope everyone has had a great Monday! =)

LOL! I did the same thing at the beginning of week 2 and week 3. It gets better as the week goes on. Around day 3 or 4, I could lift my rear end off the floor to do the table. LOL! I just hated all those planks. The good thing is that I can almost do a sit-up(old school) now. I lifted one foot off the floor by an inch so my core is definitely stronger.

You can do it!!!:drinker:
  • KilannaFit
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of week 4.

I'd say if you can manage week 3 week 4 will be fine.

Most of the move require a lot of yoga type moves along with core work

Enjoyed it but felt I worked out more in week 3 then 4
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    week 3 day 5 completed. I think I finally did the table top correctly. my arms are killing me. woo hoo! no lunch lady arms.
  • racerchick31
    Options

LOL! I did the same thing at the beginning of week 2 and week 3. It gets better as the week goes on. Around day 3 or 4, I could lift my rear end off the floor to do the table. LOL! I just hated all those planks. The good thing is that I can almost do a sit-up(old school) now. I lifted one foot off the floor by an inch so my core is definitely stronger.

You can do it!!!:drinker:

Thanks for the encouragement!!! :smile: Makes me feel a lllooootttt better about struggling knowing I'm not alone! LOL Day 2 of Week 2 went a teensy bit better. I still don't know how I will lift my booty off the floor to do the table thingie. I feel like my shoulders refuse to flex that way and my booty refuses to lift. HA HA! :laugh:

Hmmm...tomorrow is day 3...lets hope it's a teensy bit better than today! Everyone is doing so awesome!! Does anyone have a plan for after you complete Ripped in 30 to do next?
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 week 3 yesterday. Taking a rest day today. I have 3 lbs that are hanging on. I need to lose those 3 to be in ONEderland. So I decided to give my body a rest and see if my muscles are holding water. My goal is to be under 200 by the end of January.
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 1 week 3. WOW!!! Great workout! Irá hardware, but i am enjoying it a lot more than week 2!!!

Great job everybody haven't been here for 4 days (did not exercise nor was I watching my calorie intake) but I am back in the game!!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    so i definitely got behind. with 6-8 hours of work a day, 6-8 hours of homework a day and a 2 hour class, plus an hour of work study, there was no way to keep up for me. but i'll get back into the swing of things come this next semester. i'm so excited to start again! :) i'm doing the hundred pushups workout though, so it's not a complete loss...and still checking in on here daily so i don't lose motivation and so i can still support all of you!!!

it sounds like you guys are doing awesome! i'm surprised week 4 is so much different than week 3 (in less work, i mean).
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just 2 more days of week3 and then its on to week 4! Eeek homeward stretch! I'm absolutely exhausted and I could hardly do it yesterday because my muscles were so tired, even though I had 2 days off! Well at least I know it is working :D Didn't eat great at the weekend and beginning of the week so that's probably effected my results. Going to work my *kitten* off for the next week though!
  • brenperez18
    Options
    so i definitely got behind. with 6-8 hours of work a day, 6-8 hours of homework a day and a 2 hour class, plus an hour of work study, there was no way to keep up for me. but i'll get back into the swing of things come this next semester. i'm so excited to start again! :) i'm doing the hundred pushups workout though, so it's not a complete loss...and still checking in on here daily so i don't lose motivation and so i can still support all of you!!!

it sounds like you guys are doing awesome! i'm surprised week 4 is so much different than week 3 (in less work, i mean).
    Its ok at least your still exercising and still checking in! Wish you well in school!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    thanks bren!!!
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I rotate through Kickbox Fastfix, Shred-It with Weights, Ripped in 30 and 6 Week Six-Pack. I love her DVD's....why drive to the gym and go through all those machines, etc. when you can get up and do it right in your living room! I did martial arts for years and the best weight to lift is yourself! Good luck to everyone out there and remember to have one day of rest a week (as Jillian recommends). I'm on week #3 and feeling fantastic!
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    Sorry for not motivating everyone. I took two rest days. My son is taking a night class and had a scholarship meeting this week.

I have completed week 3 day 6. Tomorrow, I'll start week four my triceps are scared. Lol!

Congratulations on all of our hard work! Let's continue to kick butt and take names.
  • brenperez18
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday! Done with week 3 day 3&4!! You ladies are doing great!!!
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    <singing>Week 4 Day 1 completed! Oh...my...goodness! The moves are insane, insane and I loved it! I actually did a burpee. Wool Woop! Unfortunately, I couldn't clap for myself because my arms were wobbling.