Binge monster- 9
    Try again tomorrow! :(
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    March 11, 2013

Me: 8
    Binge: 3 (3/1,3/3, 3/7)

Binge-free for: 4 days <-- yay, new record for this month :)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    March 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08
    February 2013: 24/04

Terry - 7
    The Binge - 4

Logging days - 8 / 31
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    March 11

me: 7
    the binge: 4
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Kate - 5.
    Binge - 6.
  • Franrosew
    Franrosew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this group and this challenge and it is a great idea! I am coming in lat, but I keep a food diary so I can say that this month:
    Me: 10
    Binge: 2

Cool month so far! I love this point system idea. I am trying to come up with all the motivations I can think of.
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 11th:
    Me:11
    Binge:0
    :)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 7
    Binge - 5

Last night was bad in epic proportions - at least 7000 calories
    Today I dusted off the urge to binge even more and did a 90minute workout of walking up and down stairs. It eased some of my guilt and also gave me some time to think about some stuff. Well I am still pissed off and disappointed with my massively ridiculous binge yesterday, and also currently fighting off the urge to binge, I am staying positive and keeping faith that things can only get better. Only by never giving up can I slowly overcome the binge monster. I don't care if people without BED understand my struggles or not, I'm just gonna focus on my own goals and own battles!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 8
    Binge: 3
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Me: 10

Binge: 1

The binge was better though than usual...I didn't have so much guilt associated with it. And I guess I would define it as a mini-binge. Calorie-wise it was smaller than usual. And I actually stopped eating without going to bed. Also, I started it on purpose sorta...it was a cross between a splurge and a binge. I'm not sure which one to call it, but I guess if I'm not sure I'll mark it a binge.
  • FluffyDogsRule
    Options
    Summer - 7
    Binge - 5

Last night was bad in epic proportions - at least 7000 calories
    Today I dusted off the urge to binge even more and did a 90minute workout of walking up and down stairs. It eased some of my guilt and also gave me some time to think about some stuff. Well I am still pissed off and disappointed with my massively ridiculous binge yesterday, and also currently fighting off the urge to binge, I am staying positive and keeping faith that things can only get better. Only by never giving up can I slowly overcome the binge monster. I don't care if people without BED understand my struggles or not, I'm just gonna focus on my own goals and own battles!!!

SO EASY to binge the day after a binge!!!! Get out of the house! You can do it! You'll feel so great tomorrow morning if you don't binge today...and that great feeling will carry over into more good days. You've got this.
  • FluffyDogsRule
    Options
    So grateful to have discovered this group. I lost 15 pounds in the first 6 weeks of 2013. Then I hit a plateau and my nutritionist recommended a 10-day break to increase my carbs (I've been doing a ketosis diet). That break turned into almost a month. Carbs turned into my usual weaknesses, and that lead to daily binges. Now I've gained back 5 pounds. So discouraging.

In the past, this is moment I would give up. I'd say, "Well, I've already binged this much -- I've already gained back the weight, so I might as well just give in to it" and "I've already binged this month, so this month is a wash; I might as well wait until next month to restart the diet." But instead, I'm admitting to what's happened (which is big for me) and I restarted my diet yesterday.

I pretty much binged March 1-8. My goal will be NO MORE binges for the rest of March.

You can do it, jasmine!! I agree, it's so easy to say "well...I'll try again tomorrow...or I'll try again next week...or next month". A huge leap forward is saying i'll start over RIGHT NOW, right this very minute!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    3-12-13

Me: 8
    Binge: 4 (3/2, 3/4, 3/8, 3/9)

Goal: Less than 4 B days
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 12th
    Me:12
    Binge:0
    Today i completed 4 weeks without binging!:drinker:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 9

The Binge: 3

You know that self loathing/down feeling you get after a binge?
    Like your whole week could have went super and you were happy and positive all week.... then BAM, you binge. You feel terrible. The negative self talk floods back. You look in the mirror and you're not happy, you don't feel like working out, you feel like you've ruined everything... You feel less motivated in the weight loss goals... and that might carry on for a few days or so.. (Kind of dependent on how quick you bounce back to normal, and if you get rid of the bloated/nasty binge after effects..let go of the guilt... etc)

Is that considered being depressed? I'm not a depressed person but I can get pretty gloomy after binges . I really don't like it, because I don't even feel like myself. It feels like I'm carrying a load of mistakes.

Today wasn't a binge but i haven't fully counted everything, I don't feel motivation to try... But I know that's what I need to do to get to my goals and I'm sure tomorrow and the days to come I'll start getting more into the workouts/watching my diet again.

<3 Hope everyone else is having a good start to their week.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was not too bad in the aspect that I still did not go over my calories for the day but I was still in binge mode last night because I had so many calories left and ate them all and felt sick as a dog afterwards. I hate that. I play little tricks with myself so I don't do that. I have been doing really well just not eating extra calories because they are left. So today not going to do that and stick with being mindful of only eating when time or hungry.

March 2013:
    Mollie - 7
    The Binge - 4 (2nd, 9th, 10th, 11th)

Days did not log it all - 1 (10th)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL

2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg