Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Mollie - 3
    The Binge - 1 (2nd)

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    March 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08
    February 2013: 24/04

Terry - 2
    The Binge - 2

Logging days - 2 / 31
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My Dad had a rough fall yesterday and in hospital so praying he will be ok. He is doing a MRI today so we will see. I was with him in ER until this morning and beat but suprisingly no urges to binge.

Thinking good thoughts for you and your dad, Mollie.
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    March 2013

3/4/13

Me: 4
    the binge: 0

Good day overall. I exercised right after dinner, and that took away my appetite like crazy. Wait--that sounds odd. I mean, I had planned to have a snack later in the evening, but after I got done with dreadmill/weight machine, I had no interest in food. Not sure if it's 'cause I was so tired or if my brain got flooded by exercise-induced chemicals. In any case, I was under calories by several hundred. Just didn't want to eat.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO

Summer - 4
    Binge - 1
  • TwiggyTwit
    Options
    Hi everyone :-) im new to mfp. this looks like a great group! im ready to work to overcome ed habits holding me back

ellen-1
    the binge-4
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    March 5th, 2013.

Me: 3

The Binge: 2 (3/4, 3/5)

:/
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Karen 2
    The Binge 2

Days Left 27

Binge Days
    3/1
    3/3
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    March Challenge:
    Me- 3
    Binge- 1 (3/2)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    3-5-13

Binge: 2 (3/2, 3/4)

Days until vacation: 18

Need to be honest. I'm over-thinking food. I know what I need to eat & I know when I'm full. I know it's possible for me to not focus on it so much, I have a million over things to think about!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 4
    Binge: 0
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 0
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Today was so stressful. Just felt like nothing went the way it was suppose to. Needless to say I succumbed to the urge today after fighting so well yesterday. :(

March 5th:

Netta 4

Binge 1 (3/5)
  • kernjamie
    kernjamie Posts: 37
    Options
    Today is going well. I was up with the littlest one last night, but still managed to get them out to the park and then worked out later. It is impossible for me to binge because my dad is home all week. I am a little worried about the weekend because I will be alone with the kids and that is when I tend to give in.

binge : 1 (3/2)
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    March 2013 - 3/5/2013

Me - 3
    The Binge - 1

Goal for March is to beat February (fewer than 7 binges).
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    March 5th.

Kate - 3.
    Binge - 2. (3/1, 3/2)
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 5th
    Me:5
    Binge:0
    Feb stats:Me/Binge:23/5
    March Goal:zero binges(highly unlikely :/)
  • brownll
    brownll Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    3/5/13
    The score is: Me - 4 days of no Binge and 0 points for Binge Monster.

This is BIG for me to not have had a binge over the weekend, because my accountability-weigh-in day is Thursday and I usually overeat until Monday. Then I compensate on the week days. I greatly dislike that cycle, of course.

However, I am very competitive and cutting out a picture of a face for the Binge Monster has made me feel like I am competing against someone real. I have also been preplanning my meals on MFP the night before. Then, if I want to make a change, I go adjust on the site first. That has reduced the chance of an impulsive desire putting me over my calories. Keeping at or below my calories is my boundary line. I know if I cross it, even just a bit, them I am in danger of approaching binge mode.

Although I am succeeding so far, I have the feeling of "when is the shoe going to drop?" Even if I had a million days of no bingeing, I would never take it for granted that I couldn't be blindsided by a binge.
  • brownll
    brownll Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    March 5th
    Me:5
    Binge:0
    Feb stats:Me/Binge:23/5
    March Goal:zero binges(highly unlikely :/)

We all have different goals. 23 days of no bingeing would be successful for me...
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    March 5, 2013

Binge: 2 (3/1,3/3)

Went over today, but that's also because I ran out of time (and energy) to workout. I will definitely make it to the gym tomorrow though, and proud of myself for controlling my desire to binge on any and all foods!