March Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in even though I really don't want to.

Greeky - 2
    Binge Monster - 4

Another binge at work today. A lot of you know my most difficult time is at work and I never realized how much of a stress eater I am until recently.

So work is constantly changing. Seriously, I've never worked at a place that has so many changes pretty much on a daily basis. A couple of weeks ago I found out I was going to report to a new director (my FIFTH director in 6.5 years...and I haven't changed positions, ugh!) and I'm really struggling with it. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal but I loved my last director. It's a really long story with a bunch of politics and there's a lot to it and I'm having a really difficult time with this change. So of course I've been bingeing at work. Not to excuse it, but I know that's what's going on. I know I need to learn how to cope with feelings, especially at work, but it seems almost impossible.
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    March 6, 2013

Me: 4
    Binge: 2 (3/1,3/3)

Didn't binge today, but definitely snacked too much. Tried tricking myself by eating tiny pieces of things, to pretend they didn't count. However, it was in no means, a several thousand calorie, eat whatever is in sight binge, so for that I am happy. I just feel like no matter what I eat, I'm always looking for and craving for something else. I'm never satisfied. :/

Starting a count :
    Binge-free for: 3 days
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    March 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08
    February 2013: 24/04

Terry - 4
    The Binge - 2

Logging days - 4 / 31
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    Binge: 1

This group is really helping! Before I used to get really upset about discouraged when I binged but now I'm thinking about how I can just rack up more binge free days in a month!! It's nice to be accountable here!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in even though I really don't want to.

Greeky - 2
    Binge Monster - 4

Another binge at work today. A lot of you know my most difficult time is at work and I never realized how much of a stress eater I am until recently.

So work is constantly changing. Seriously, I've never worked at a place that has so many changes pretty much on a daily basis. A couple of weeks ago I found out I was going to report to a new director (my FIFTH director in 6.5 years...and I haven't changed positions, ugh!) and I'm really struggling with it. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal but I loved my last director. It's a really long story with a bunch of politics and there's a lot to it and I'm having a really difficult time with this change. So of course I've been bingeing at work. Not to excuse it, but I know that's what's going on. I know I need to learn how to cope with feelings, especially at work, but it seems almost impossible.
    Good job checking in anyways :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    March 2013:
    Mollie - 5
    The Binge - 1 (2nd)

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    A big WELCOME to all of the new faces I see!! I hope the thread helps you be more mindful as it has for many of us! Have a good week and for those struggling just keep taking it one day at a time!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    March 2013

3/6/13

Me: 6
    the binge: 0

Days logged: 6/31

I exercised today! Well, I walked fast for almost an hour, but it made me sweaty and got my heart rate up, so it's kind of like exercise.... And I'm learning that the worst food cravings, like I can't eat enough, are about a week before TOM, not just before, so being accountable here has helped me learn more about what to expect.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 5
    Binge: 0
    \

Look at you!! Awesome!!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    3-7-13

Me: 5
    Binge: 2 (3/2, 3/4)

Goal: Less than 4 B days
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    March Challenge - 3/7/2013

Me - 5
    The Binge - 1 (3/3)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 6
    Binge: 0
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 5
    Binge - 3

Tonight's binge was worse than last night's ):

Also felt a hint of wanting to give it all up since I'm still so fat ):
    BUT I KNOW I AM NOT. BINGING RUINS MY LIFE AND I AM DETERMINED TO REDUCE ITS OCCURRENCES AND NOT THROW IN THE TOWEL TO THIS DEMON!!
    I am only just starting to lose the bloat from my recent bout of bad binging.... Just need two normal days to offset these two binge days!!! Tomorrow will be a better day
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 7th
    Me:7
    Binge:0
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    March 7th.

Kate - 3.
    Binge - 4.
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    March 7, 2013

Binge: 3 (3/1,3/3, 3/7)

Binged today. Disappointing. I just don't know why I have so little control, and why I can't get a handle on things. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better!

Binge-free for: 0 days
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    March 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08
    February 2013: 24/04

Terry - 5
    The Binge - 2

Logging days - 5 / 31
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi ... New to the group. I love the idea of this monthly challenge. I just recently admitted to myself that I have a binge eating problem. I hate that I can eat healthy for several days and then quickly reverse my progress by binging. Then it's back to square one. I need to put a stop to this vicious cycle. I'm not off to a great start for March, but I'm ready to hold myself accountable.

March 7

Binge: 3
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Mar 7

me: 5
    the binge: 2 (3/3, 3/6)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    March 2013:
    Mollie - 6
    The Binge - 1 (2nd)

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg