Logging days - 3 / 31
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Mollie - 4
    The Binge - 1 (2nd)

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Mar 5

me: 4
    the binge: 1 (3/3)
  • brownll
    brownll Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today was so stressful. Just felt like nothing went the way it was suppose to. Needless to say I succumbed to the urge today after fighting so well yesterday. :(

March 5th:

Netta 4

Binge 1 (3/5)
  • brownll
    brownll Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I traveled for a weekend in January and planned my foods ahead, even allowing for restaurant eating. The planning included bringing my laptop and recording as if I were at home. I did a great job the whole weekend I was away. But on the Sunday I came back, I binged at home that night. I thought, what an idiot. If I was going to binge anyway, I should have done it at the buffet restaurant I was at, instead of at home where I only had blah things to eat...

So I empathize with you for doing well and then having a let down. We are both much wiser for the next time when we have a major success. We'll know to shore ourselves up for what may be around the corner...
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I quit this last month because I was so ashamed of my stats...but I'm not doing any better without it so I am back again.

Greeky - 2
    Binge Monster - 3

And it is a monster. I had a good weekend. Today and yesterday I had the best of intentions and somehow they went out the window.

I'm craving sugar big time...I need to detox so the cravings will stop. But how do you detox when the cravings won't stop?
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Feb. binges - 5

Just reviewed my last month of posts on here.. so helpful to see my patterns!!

March:

Me: :drinker: 4
    the Binge:devil: 1

Previously I defined a binge for myself as eating 3000 calories over my goal. It is so helpful to me to have done that because I ate a lot one day and really was looking at it as a binge, which led to a real binge the next day....but as I look back at my food diary, I realize that the first day was just eating out with friends and overeating due to the social atmosphere and due to the fact that I had let myself get too hungry. It was not a binge, but somehow that self-criticism did lead me to binge later. I find that if I overeat and feel really full that leads to problems. Even if the food is on my plan, that feeling of my stomach being a bit overfull sends me running for something calorie dense? Don't really understand, but another reason not to overeat!!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I quit this last month because I was so ashamed of my stats...but I'm not doing any better without it so I am back again.

Greeky - 2
    Binge Monster - 3

And it is a monster. I had a good weekend. Today and yesterday I had the best of intentions and somehow they went out the window.

I'm craving sugar big time...I need to detox so the cravings will stop. But how do you detox when the cravings won't stop?

Welcome back greeky :)

I don't know what stuff you eat so don't know how to help with the sugar cravings. (Maybe consider opening your food diary?) but if you're referring to binging on sweets, choc and the like (processed foods) then i'd suggest switching to fruits and not obsessing if you go over the sugar limit! I'm a mega fruit fan so I eat tons of fruits! And sadly I still don't have my binging in check but it has been improving! I'd say do anything you can that helps minimize the binging!
    For me it is not being alone and just constantly reminding myself to make better choices!! But I am still having some chocolate, bread and biscuits everyday! Just make better choices if you cannot eliminate them (dark choc, low calorie breads with as little ingredients as possible etc)

It helps when I know how much others know I eat, and so when I have a loaf of bread I make sure I make known to everyone in the house that I bought a loaf (by putting it in the living room or kitchen counter) and so I try my best to practice moderation! If you're living with someone try to see how they can help keep you accountable!
    But really, as long as you restrain from buying too much of them, you wouldn't have them!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 5
    Binge: 0
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Mar 6th.

Kate - 3.
    Binge - 3. (1st, 2nd, 6th)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 5
    Binge - 2

Tonight was technically a binge but it wasn't huge and too nasty so I'm trying not to let the guilt get to me!! Regardless I'm still logging it as a binge
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Internet was down last night, so I couldn't post (only had the phone app).

March 2013

Me: 5
    the binge: 0

Days logged 5/31
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    March 2013 - 3/6/2013

Me - 4
    The Binge - 1 (3/3)
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 6th
    Me:6
    Binge:0
    :)
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 5th
    Me:5
    Binge:0
    Feb stats:Me/Binge:23/5
    March Goal:zero binges(highly unlikely :/)

We all have different goals. 23 days of no bingeing would be successful for me...
    You are right but being hard on myself helps me not to binge lol
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    3-6-13

Me: 4
    Binge: 2 (3/2, 3/4)

Days until vacation: 17
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Terri - 5
    binge 1

Tom's visiting, and all I want to do is eat and sleep. But I have a family and a job. Job's done, family is fed, and I'm going to sleep :)
  • Chasinadream
    Chasinadream Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group but I would love to join the March challenge! :)
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 5
    Binge: 0

Go Diane!! You are rocking:drinker:
    Any advice for the rest of us???
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    These past two days have been terrible....just terrible.

Netta 4
    Binge 2 (3/5, 3/6)