March Check-in&Chat - Green beer to fuel your lifts!

Options

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Totally looks like more than 4 pounds! you look good.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Have tried posting my pics THREE times now!! Saying that they arent there.

for the love of all that is holy WTF??? I hate photobucket :mad:

back030713_zps6f086ddb.jpg

umm still not working :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :explode:

Finally gosh darn it!

I like your back, but you seem to have an Easter egg growing out of your side. :tongue:

Your progress pics aren't horrid. I can definitely see a difference!
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Finally gosh darn it!

I like your back, but you seem to have an Easter egg growing out of your side. :tongue:

Bawahahaha had to cover up the side boob shot. My hubby is not the best picture taker and I am pretty sure he did that on purpose since he used his phone.

Thanks all. I cant really see a change, my husband says he does. I guess I need to go drag out my 240lbs pics and side by side them, if I have any.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Nice Easter egg, Soos.

I mean, nice pics. Seriously. The back looks great, and your progress pics are great, too. I'd say something more creative than "great" but I've recently noticed how friggin' tired I am and apparently my descriptive words are the first to go.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Oh, Soos! Wow! That is a marked reduction in size! Lookin good!

Love the boob censor, lol!

We are killin this thread only one week in. We rock!

ETA: is that a Celtic knot on your back?
  • Soosannah
    Options
    Oh, Soos! Wow! That is a marked reduction in size! Lookin good!

Love the boob censor, lol!

We are killin this thread only one week in. We rock!

ETA: is that a Celtic knot on your back?

Thanks Julie.

Yes it is a Celtic knot. I also have one on each hip. Love my knots. My husband actually found a pendant a couple years ago that matches the design on my back. Was an awesome gift.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Loving the ink!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Totally looks like more than 4 pounds! you look good.
    [/quote

^^^^ This times 2!!!!! Great work! And your back (and Easter egg) look awesome :drinker:
  • darwinforyou
    darwinforyou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Omg everyone has some sexy backs! I think I would also end up with boob in my pics if I tried to take them sans bra. I always do my progress pics with one on though.

Sam nice squat!

Chubby- WTG on your OHP!

I was at the gym last night same time as doozer. I was so tired all day yesterday. Like the kind where you feel like if you laid down on the floor you'd be out in 10 seconds. Thus I was going to wait until today to workout. Then at like 1am I actually felt awake, and I hate messing up my lifting schedule so I went to the gym. Since I was working on v little sleep I just repeated my last weights. 120 squat, 100 bench, 95 row. When it came to rows I felt like a dementor came into the gym, so I only did 3 sets. So I'm toying with the idea of moving down to 3x5 on those forever. I guess for me it's not weeping that means it's time for 3x5 or 531. It's the dementors.

Did your tree get .....sexier?

^this?!?!?
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Finally gosh darn it!

Bahahahaha! Agreed, I must say, you DO NOT appear to be the weight you say. Def. look smaller. Very nice back and tat. I have a hummingbird, but there is no way I could ever have an easter egg -- I just don"t have what it takes! :laugh:
  • darwinforyou
    darwinforyou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I've been busy having a couples day tonight - and I keep having this twinge in my right side. No idea what's going on...may lifting will help tomorrow :)
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    Just bored...jumping in to say hi :)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Soos, I hate to tell you this, but I think you need glasses. You look fantastic. The stomach and hips are definitely smaller. And super jealous of your tattoo (I'm afraid of commitment. Actually have an idea in mind for the inside of my wrist, but the design is getting too complicated, so it would need to be bigger and somewhere else, which scares me...)
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    Don't be scared! Both of mine are on the "big" side and I love them!
  • vashnic
    vashnic Posts: 93
    Options
    There is some seriously impressive back flexing in this thread. And impressive Easter eggs. :laugh:

Finally got a shot of my scrawny self and not random toothbrush/door/floor/roommate. And just in time for squat bruises to fade!

IMG_7800.jpg
  • RunDoozer
    Options
    I feel like I would see this in a magazine. You are way too good at behind the back over the head photos. I wonder what happens when you take pictures of things when not all contorted. Must be epic.

Lol nice back awesome pic you look good!
  • vashnic
    vashnic Posts: 93
    Options
    Ah bugger it looks huuuuge on my laptop but fine on my desktop what is this magic-ery? O_O
  • Soosannah
    Options
    Soos, I hate to tell you this, but I think you need glasses. You look fantastic. The stomach and hips are definitely smaller. And super jealous of your tattoo (I'm afraid of commitment. Actually have an idea in mind for the inside of my wrist, but the design is getting too complicated, so it would need to be bigger and somewhere else, which scares me...)

I love mine and half the time I forget I even have them. I chose places that I could easily cover up. I can't have visible tattoos showing at work. The only time I had a twinge of regret was when I got married and the back one is blaring in the pics. But otherwise I dont regret them at all.

282725_10150320179317040_680717039_9814385_2640961_n_zps36443d8c.jpg
  • Soosannah
    Options
    Ah bugger it looks huuuuge on my laptop but fine on my desktop what is this magic-ery? O_O

doesnt look all that big on my laptop. Maybe its your screen resolution???

Nice back BTW
  • RunDoozer
    Options
    Awww yea first !!!

K8NwnJGl.gif