August Challenge - The Binge vs Me

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    As of August 1, 2012: - Goal not to binge more than 7 days.

Me - 9
    The Binge - 9 (8/1, 8/2, 8/3, 8/4, 8/6, 8/8, 8/9, 8/14, 8/17)

Now that I have exceeded 7 days fo binges my new goal is to just to beat the binge. :wink: I am going to leave goal at 7 because I am leaving that number until I succeed at it.:happy:
    [/quote]
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    August 2012

Diane : 16
    The Binge: 2
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me - 16
    The Binge - 3

I would so love to keep it at 3 for the whole month - 12 days to go!

Are we doing this again in Sept? I'm going to log it myself, definitely.
  • BobzStuff
    BobzStuff Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Binged the last two days. First time binging in almost a month. I feel sick. I like this though it will help keep me on track. No more binging days this month!

As of August 19, 2012:

Me - 17
    The Binge - 2
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Just found this group and challange Aug. 17.

Me - 10
    Binge - 7

Me - 11
    Binge - 8
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    August 19, 2012

me: 12
    binge: 7

binges
    Aug 1 mainly Oreos and home made bread. related to stress from crazy kids/lack of sleep due to kids and screwing up a job application deadline.

Aug 9 small binge. I could feel it all day. I finally gave in when I was cleaning up and heating supper for my husband at 9pm

Aug 10 ate a full pack of my daughter's cookies that I don't even like while writing my cover letters for 2 jobs

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts

Aug 17, 18 no idea. not a true binge but lots of over eating with little desire to follow my meal plan all day.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me 14
    Binge 5
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't say I did great this weekend. I craved sweets and allowed myself to have a couple, but I wouldn't say I had a full blown binge because I was able to control myself and really didn't feel guilty for the sweets that I did have. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

As of Aug. 20:
    Me: 18
    Binge: 1
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    August 2012

Diane : 17
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of August 1, 2012: - Goal not to binge more than 7 days.

Me - 9
    The Binge - 10 (8/1, 8/2, 8/3, 8/4, 8/6, 8/8, 8/9, 8/14, 8/17, 8/19)

Now that I have exceeded 7 days fo binges my new goal is to just to beat the binge. :wink: I am going to leave goal at 7 because I am leaving that number until I succeed at it.:happy:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of August 19, 2012
    Goal: to binge no more than 8 days.

Me: 13
    Binge: 6 (8/2; 8/3; 8/4; 8/15; 8/17; 8/18/)

I'm such a slacker on the weekends.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    August 20, 2012
    no more than 10 binge days (my current minimum for a month)
    me: 13
    binge: 7

binges
    Aug 1 mainly Oreos and home made bread. related to stress from crazy kids/lack of sleep due to kids and screwing up a job application deadline.

Aug 9 small binge. I could feel it all day. I finally gave in when I was cleaning up and heating supper for my husband at 9pm

Aug 10 ate a full pack of my daughter's cookies that I don't even like while writing my cover letters for 2 jobs

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts

Aug 17, 18 no idea. not a true binge but lots of over eating with little desire to follow my meal plan all day.
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    As of August 21,
    Me: 19
    Binge: 2

This is the best I've done in a long time!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Just found this group and challange Aug. 17.

As of 8-20-12
    Me - 12
    Binge - 8
    Another ME day on the books!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Binge: 0

Yesterday was SO hard. As I was walking home from work a group of kids started shouting some fat related abuse at me. It really upset me and my natural mechanism is to binge. It didn't help my fiance was away with work so I was home alone. It was a really battle not to, I listened to my hypnotherapy tape and although I was over my cals slightly, I didn't binge.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Yesterday was SO hard. As I was walking home from work a group of kids started shouting some fat related abuse at me. It really upset me and my natural mechanism is to binge. It didn't help my fiance was away with work so I was home alone. It was a really battle not to, I listened to my hypnotherapy tape and although I was over my cals slightly, I didn't binge.

What a bunch of brats!! Good for you though, a great accomplishment!
  • Maryrose73
    Options
    This is my main problem. When I get the urge to eat garbage i don't just have one it has be half the package. I hope I can get out of this rut.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

Ugh! Kids can be sooooo horrible. I was ridiculed all throughout elementary and middle school, so I know how bad it can feel.
    BUT good for you for not caving into binging! :flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    August 2012

Diane : 18
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Excellent! Kids can be so mean for sure :grumble: