Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from Sydney, just signed up less than two weeks ago :)
  • Erin083
    Erin083 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 29 from Melbourne, and while I've been on MFP for a couple of months now, I've only just started to get into blogging and the social side - I feel like I could use the extra support and motivation! Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Wastig
    Wastig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

New on the site and looking for some further motivation, let me know if you are in the Perth area and looking for a walking partner

Chris
  • KirstenO15973
    Options
    Hello, I would love some friends too, Started 95% clean eating 10th September, and doing well so far. I live in Darwin, NT. I'm 39 and married with 2 kids and have a minimum 30kg to lose. I have been up and down all my life and have decided I need to start looking after myself a little better, I want to be fab & 40 next year!!!!! haha. If you can relate or just want to add a friend feel free to add me :happy:
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I’m 25 from Melbourne, lost almost 8kg and have about 10 more to go. I love new friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from melbourne, and am looking for more friends from Australia, i love to look at everyones diaries and get ideas on healthy meal ideas. I find all the friends i already have as great role models and support. Feel free to add me if you want another Aussie friend :)
  • John020667
    Options
    hi i'm John and i am from the beautiful Gold Coast. Anybody that wants to add me feel free
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm in Townsville if anyone would like to add me please do. i have a few more kilos to go and have just had a break the last week or so from logging due to an important occassion but starting Monday it will be full steam ahead again :)
  • SandraJByrne
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Canberra.
  • KelliMarie89
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, I'm from Mackay, Queensland :)
  • shellanddiabetes
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to MFP only been on here for a couple of months and have T2 Diabetes... I am from country NSW and would love to find some new friends with T2 or just friends in general. I am a mum of 2 adult children one 19 and one 21

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello, 21 year old Brissie girl here. I've been using the iPhone app (on and off) for a while now but I thought that if I started using the online site it might give me a little extra motivation. If you are looking for a motivation buddy, add me :)

I have lost 14kg in total and hoping to lose 6-10 more.
  • BeardedMike
    BeardedMike Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Mike, 30, from Perth here. I lost a lot of weight about 2 years ago when I quit smoking. I fell off the band wagon after some personal problems in my life but have recently jumped back on. I am keen on weights, aerobics and yoga. Also love to do any activity that involves pushing myself to the limit.

I am full of knowledge and am happy to help people who ask. Although I'm new to MFP, I'm very active online. Have a look at my profile and feel free to add me regardless of sex/age/location.

Go hard everyone.

Mike
  • yoyogirl68
    Options
    I am 44yo Sydney single mum to one teenage girl and need to burn 25-30kg of fat. I'm not losing weight - I might find it again and don't want to do that.

I'm starting the BodyTrim system today, which is basically a high protein, low carb food plan with daily walk. I have PCOS so this is a perfect diet for me and really need to get my life on track before I get any fatter!

I am also starting an 8 week online challenge today (www.thinkslim.com.au) which is all about mindset, setting and achieving goals, and had to send in my photo with the newspaper - OMG what a wake up call that was... what happened to my waist? No wonder I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror anymore. I'm in denial.

Anyway, I plan to be here every night after work and track my food and exercise and comment on the wall, still really trying to find my way around the site, but I think it's great so far. I've found that being on this site at night time stops the post dinner binge.

If you read my profile and think we can help one another, please add me. Thanks!
  • bfridey
    bfridey Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi all.
    I'm almost 30 and work in Melbourne, Victoria.
    I hope I can make some new friends to be my online weight loss buddy for some inspiration & help!
    Please add me and dont hesitate to share any tips if you have them!
    I have 20kgs to lose and my motivation to get into shape is to look good on a holiday I'm taking with my husband for my 30th birthday in June 2013.

All the best in your weight loss journeys
    Kind Regards,
    Bel
  • AngeK77
    AngeK77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ange here from Perth WA. I'm looking for inspiration/support as changing your lifestyle can be challenging in this "food obsessed" world of ours. A lot of my friends are drinkers so it would be nice to meet some people who want to do something different with their weekends. Thats not to say I don't like a drink (see pic) but it's now reserved for special occasions (No being a Friday night is not a special occasion)

I'm a member at Fitness First in Cannington if anyone is looking for a gym buddy to hit those scary classes with!
    I have personal traning 2-3 times a weeks and have just started Sunday Beach Boot Camp (yes its hardcore!)

Heaps of weight to lose and life to gain.
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maggie, 48yo with one teenager left at home. Aiming to lose 15-18 kg.
    I live in Canberra. Happy to have new friends!

AngeK77 - I was born and raised in Cannington!! Not sure if I should shout that out or not! lol
  • kimmy176
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Kim, 30, from Sydney. I have two kids. I want to lose 10-15 kilos.

Feel free to add me.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Jess, Vic, 19.

Want to feel healthy and look good :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • spramn
    spramn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    29 Yr old Guy from Perth WA, WIll accept all invites, social aspect of this site has helped me alot in the past 15months.

Always looking for motorvation and enjoy seeing other people progress and seeing how they do it.

My current goals are increasing muscle mass.

Head down the dog beachs north of the river a few times a week now its summer if anyone wants a walking parner jsut hit me up =)