Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i am 44 marrried with two children ages 16 and 20. everyone feel free to add me!
  • kos1472
    Options
    Add me. I am looking for new people as well.
  • lmketter
    Options
    40 year old mother of 2. Taking care of elderly parents who live with me and have Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
  • marckrebs44
    Options
    47 and looking for more friends in their 40's... please feel free to add me.
  • AD20878
    AD20878 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. From my end, I also am looking to add friends to my network so as help maintain my forward progress during these last few months. Have a great day, everyone!
  • autumn_duo
    autumn_duo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me.... I'm 42 and the mom of two kids...I work full-time and I am trying to lose this nasty 40 lbs that found me about 6 years ago

Jen
  • Jeffersz
    Options
    43, happily married with 2 adult sons, and recently joined as I'm tired of this extra weight dragging me down. Feel free to add me, a little extra motivation never hurts, right?
  • stevenhunt82
    stevenhunt82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and can use some encouragement to stay on course every day. Lets add each other to give mutual support.
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, 49 years old, full time teacher with two teen boys and I want to lose 20 pounds....feel free to add me
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ...I am 44 have two children...20 yr old son in the military and a 16 yr old daughter and have been married for 22 years!! Just taking it day by day with this weight loss thing!!
  • delainemercer
    Options
    Hi there. I too am looking to find some friends on here to motivate and encourage me and I in return would love to do the same. My name is Delaine. I am a mother of two grown children, Brittany who is 23 and my son Riley who is 18. I have approximately 35 to 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to look at my profile and if you feel we have anything in common, please respond. Thank you, and have a great and productive day!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    42 here. Married to my best friend and have been on track for about a year. I haven't felt this good since my 20s :)
  • Renee81170
    Renee81170 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for just over a month today is my first day checking out the website and the community. I'm a wife and a mom of 3 children. Add me if you'd like.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 46 year old mother of two girls here. Love to have more similarly situated friends.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's and loving it, Anyone feel free to add me!
  • lotusspark
    Options
    Anyone that wants a pal, you can add me. 42 and childless.
  • Serenitypath
    Options
    Please add me. I'll soon be 41, am Mom to 4 kids, have been diligently working on making intentional life choices with both nutrition and exercise, and am seriously considering setting a 5k goal. I'm a new-comer to this site, so am looking to network.
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll be 40 in Feb, and our kids are of the 4-legged variety. :)
  • SedonaWinter
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 47 and have 10ish more stubborn pounds to lose.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Not quite 40 yet but late 30s! Please add me.I'm on every day