TMI Tuesday-single peeps version

Options

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style!

Ummm....yeah. Can't get this out of my head either. Though I do enjoy things that vibrate and twirl around moreso. But still.
    Hot. Intriguing. Hell, I'm going to have to open a window here in my office.

As for "dry spells"... try over 4.5 years ...in a relationship with my ex. Not just no sex... but NOTHING more than a little kiss now and then. His issues, not mine. And I didn't cheat at all either... till the very end. Sigh.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Here is a funny tidbit of TMI .. one of the girls that loves the Mr. Faithful .. suctions it to her head board and uses it doggy style!

Ummm....yeah. Can't get this out of my head either. Though I do enjoy things that vibrate and twirl around moreso. But still.
    Hot. Intriguing. Hell, I'm going to have to open a window here in my office.

As for "dry spells"... try over 4.5 years ...in a relationship with my ex. Not just no sex... but NOTHING more than a little kiss now and then. His issues, not mine. And I didn't cheat at all either... till the very end. Sigh.

You deserve a medal or sainthood for that one
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

I know but for all of those 3 weeks I had a BF. Talk about the one time I should be getting the pipe all the time lol

Hahahahaha!!! That just made me choke from laughing so hard!

ROFL!!!!!! Ya....me too!!! :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    .. they sell all these penis rings that vibrate .. any of you ever tried one? If so, do you like it?

I've tried one of those with a lover. He loved it! But I'm not sure if that was because it was a bit different to anything he's tried before, and he was a freakin nutter!!! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options

I know but for all of those 3 weeks I had a BF. Talk about the one time I should be getting the pipe all the time lol

Hahahahaha!!! That just made me choke from laughing so hard!

ROFL!!!!!! Ya....me too!!! :laugh:

I'm such a delicate lady lol not
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    A lot of my feelings on the topic are probably due to the fact that I'm a very physical and visual person. A lot of men are like this.. it's how we are biologically hardwired.

This is why men put things like sex and beauty on such an sky high pedestal.

Sex (and the pursuit of it) is extremely important to us. I'm sure it's important to woman as well, but just in a different for men. It's tough to explain.
  • Danielle_2013
    Options
    I haven't met a man yet who has met or surpassed my sex drive. I may be slightly less visual than a man.. but the physical aspect is extremely important to me. I seem to get into relationships with men who like sex..but don't crave or need it the way I do.

I'd like to hear how you think it might be different for men than women?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a man yet who has met or surpassed my sex drive. I may be slightly less visual than a man.. but the physical aspect is extremely important to me. I seem to get into relationships with men who like sex..but don't crave or need it the way I do.

I have this same problem. My recovery time is very short. I could have sex several times throughout the day and still be rarin' to go after I've rehydrated, hahaha! It's a wonder I ever get anything done!

Edited to add: It's why I also wouldn't want to have an open relationship - if my man is out having sex with other women, that's not enough sex for me! And I can hardly be bothered to find one decent partner, let alone multiple ones!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my longest dry spell was when I was married. Of course it wasn't a dry spell for him.:explode:

I hear you there sister!
    I haven't met a man yet who has met or surpassed my sex drive

I hadn't up until the young guy. I miss that about him. lol. At first I thought it was age, but even when my ex-husband was that age, he didn't want it as much as i did. I have a very high sex drive .. always have. Which can kinda suck.

Very interesting about the rings. I wondered if the vibration did anything for men or if it hurt or whatever.

Now I am off to google what a fleshlight is ..lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

No way to answer that and am only going by what many ladies here have stated regarding the subject and that is intimacy (sex) can and will only happen if they feel a deep emotional connection that takes time to develop.

Many of the same will also talk of having or desiring a FWB which no matter how rationalized is the antithesis of that.

So be it,how can such be explained?

Also remember that men are one and for a while done often.
    That for a while can vary dramatically from some minutes to hours.
    Each needs to learn to satisfy their partner as they are which for guys may mean taking care of her first and for ladies understanding the aftermath of an orgasm is different for guys.
  • MikeM53082
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my longest dry spell was when I was married. Of course it wasn't a dry spell for him.:explode:

I hear you there sister!
    I haven't met a man yet who has met or surpassed my sex drive

I hadn't up until the young guy. I miss that about him. lol. At first I thought it was age, but even when my ex-husband was that age, he didn't want it as much as i did. I have a very high sex drive .. always have. Which can kinda suck.

Very interesting about the rings. I wondered if the vibration did anything for men or if it hurt or whatever.

Now I am off to google what a fleshlight is ..lol

It's because of the level of commitment involved. If I'm in a FWB situation with someone and it's casual and not serious at all, I'm always ready to go. If I'm in a serious relationship with a woman, my sex drive goes out the window.

Maybe it's my intimacy issues kicking in, but do any other men feel like this?
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I have to agree with this.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    It's because of the level of commitment involved. If I'm in a FWB situation with someone and it's casual and not serious at all, I'm always ready to go. If I'm in a serious relationship with a woman, my sex drive goes out the window.

Interesting... guys? comments?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Each needs to learn to satisfy their partner as they are which for guys may mean taking care of her first and for ladies understanding the aftermath of an orgasm is different for guys.

I understand, and I don't complain (unless it's been a couple days and in that case we have a backlog to address). I've basically accepted it as a fact of life. Also, that apparently I was lied to my entire life about how men always want sex, and only want sex and blah blah blah. Not true, much to my chagrin (LOL).
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Pfffft, my dryest spell was 8 years. AND I was married to her and was never unfaithful throughout that marriage.
  • Danielle_2013
    Options

Interesting! I wonder if it is because the type of person you would have something casual with and the type you have relationships with are quite different? This may be the case for me.

And Carl - I'm not talking about recovery time. My relationship partners have been satisfied with one or a couple times a week and they prioritize sleep or stress or other activities over it. Every day would be fine with me, and in my opinion, it makes stress and headaches better.. and I am always ready to sacrifice some sleep for fun!
  • jenbit
    Options

No way to answer that and am only going by what many ladies here have stated regarding the subject and that is intimacy (sex) can and will only happen if they feel a deep emotional connection that takes time to develop.

Many of the same will also talk of having or desiring a FWB which no matter how rationalized is the antithesis of that.

So be it,how can such be explained?

For me I never try to rationalize wanting sex. I like it, its fun and it satisfies a need. I dont need the emotional connection in order to have sex. However I wont jump into bed with a nameless stranger either.

Fleshlight also know as foofoos Jennifer. Lets put it this way mens toys are finally getting almost as interesting as ours.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad women seem to get less inhibited as they get older.

I totally agree that women can get sex anytime they want IF it's just sex they are looking for.

Men can too... we've just gotta pay for it... but I don't pay for sex. I'd rather *kitten* than PAY someone to have sex with me. I don't judge guys who use prostitutes... it might be their thing... it's just not mine. I need to have SOME emotional connection with the person I'm making love to.
  • MikeM53082
    Options

Interesting! I wonder if it is because the type of person you would have something casual with and the type you have relationships with are quite different? This may be the case for me.

And Carl - I'm not talking about recovery time. My relationship partners have been satisfied with one or a couple times a week and they prioritize sleep or stress or other activities over it. Every day would be fine with me, and in my opinion, it makes stress and headaches better.. and I am always ready to sacrifice some sleep for fun!

I think it's just me and the kind of person I am. I've been in committed relationships and have been FWB with some very good women over the past 15 years. For me, it's something about the serious commitment thing that makes my sex drive go out the window.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I could see that being true. If one is picking partners based on how they look instead of substance, it could make sense that when you try and develop a deeper relationship there's less to get "excited" about. That's happened to me before, I got to know a FWB and my interest in him died as I learned that he was just... boring and kind of dumb. So I upgraded.