Like Minded Lushes - December 2012

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    No 0 for me last night. I opened a bottle of red to enjoy while I addressed Christmas cards. Hubby had two glasses but I think they were small because I had four!
    Drinking from here on out for the rest of the week...
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Yay Yvonne!!

Just one last night...Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. I got the sampler-12. :drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    And this is why I am not logging for the rest of the month. Unexpected pizza party tonight for my husbands little cousin. So beer or wine I am sure. December is the most ridiculous month ever when it comes to family obligations between the holidays and birthdays!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Had a break in housework so I squeezed in an hour on the bike and am currently having a glass of red :smile: food is fine though, I just had a nice plate of yummy cold cuts which included maple ham, roasted turkey breast, prosciutto and a little piece of mozz cheese. Now husband is making crab and lobster ravioli with garlic bread for dinner :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    JEEEEBUS @ the crab and lobster ravioli Kat!! I'm salivating!

I had another productive day at work..but today was all at the computer..and my back is stiff and my *kitten* hurts (you think I'd have enough padding back there, for the love of pete!) I looked up and couldn't believe that so many hours had passed.

Haven't eaten (so those ravioli sounded ESPECIALLY good) I'm having a vodka/diet squirt/splash of pom which has gone straight to my head. I need to eat something.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5.3'ish beers
    Tuesday, bottle and flight of 3, 6'ish
    Wednesday, 0

Total: 11.3 drinks

Already off to a lushy week. Hoping to log a zero again for tomorrow because I have a feeling the weekend is going to be a joke.

Peace out!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Raviolis sounds awesome Kat!!!!

Last night 1oz shot of kissed caramel vodka and 14oz of wine
    Wine again tonight!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday- about 15 oz of red
    Wednesday- 4 oz red and 5 miller lites (I think)

Uggh I haven't drank that much beer in awhile and it made me feel super icky and bloated. Definitely zero tonight and maybe even tomorrow. I feel like a blob.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    We all seem to be earning our lushie titles. It's the holidays! :drinker:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I had a triple vodka/peach fresca during class last night...yep, that's right IN CLASS. It was the last session of the semester, so we were only there for an hour. Then, I went home and snuggled the kids and watched The Walking Dead with the husband.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I had a triple vodka/peach fresca during class last night...yep, that's right IN CLASS. It was the last session of the semester, so we were only there for an hour. Then, I went home and snuggled the kids and watched The Walking Dead with the husband.

Husband and a I are all caught up on Walking Dead and I do not want to wait until Feb for the new episodes :angry:

Socal your profile pic is beautiful!!! And the ravioli was scrumptious.

Had some beers, a glass of wine and a super tiny shot glass of spiked nog last night. Tonight is the husbands late night and I don't feel like doing a darn thing today so I'm going to pretend I'm on vacation and just hang out in our bedroom with our new bed set and mini fridge :smile: I also totally forgot the husband has to go to London for work this weekend so that put a damper on my mood which also means drinks all weekend.

Perhaps I'll get a work out in later but I'm not too concerned, I'll be good with food ... drinks on the other hand :wink:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to aim for a 0 tonight but after reading about all the lushiness I think I need to join in :happy: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    So in the small pic it looks blurry but not so bad if you click on it ... in an event, my new pic is of my reset engagement ring and my wedding band :heart: Took longer than I liked for the engagement ring to be done, mostly because I did not like having to trust someone with it but it was worth the wait :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options

Thanks Kat. In honor of Throwback Thursday I'm reliving my college pic. I pretty much look the same...if you add 25 years and 20 pounds...lol. Your ring sure is purty :)

I've been thinking about those ravioli since last night. We do Lobster for New Years Eve and I can't wait!
  • Kat120285
    Options

Thanks Kat. In honor of Throwback Thursday I'm reliving my college pic. I pretty much look the same...if you add 25 years and 20 pounds...lol. Your ring sure is purty :)

I've been thinking about those ravioli since last night. We do Lobster for New Years Eve and I can't wait!

I have an awesome "throwback" pic of my best friend her brother and I when we were little I should put up haha. You remind me of someone I know but I can't put my finger on it. And thank you =]

Lobster for New Years is a fabulous idea!! We always have friends that stay the night and we party pretty hard but I'm sure I could convince the husband to get lobster for New Years day after everyone leaves as a nice first day of the year being married specialty =}

We get the ravioli from Whole Foods, they have so many different kinds. I think the spinach ravioli we had on Monday or Tuesday was my favorite but the lobster/crab was tasty. Husband put a little clam juice in with the pasta sauce for a little more of a sea food kick which worked well and the garlic bread to soak up the sauce was key. Probably won't be a yummy dinner to report tonight but who knows, if I'm feeling zesty then maybe I'll whip something together ... though you digest liquids quicker so maybe a liquid dinner :tongue: .
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Forgot to post a new pic of our grown up bed set

NewBed.jpg

Newdresser-1.jpg

Oops, too big. Lets try again. We're going to move the exercise bike and weights out and turn one of the spare bedrooms into an exercise room since we're waiting on the kid thing.
  • mcelysium
    mcelysium Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have found my home! Newcomer to the group, but long time lush. I shall definitely be partaking in some vodka cocktails this evening as it is my 8 month anniversary with my boyfriend and he got a new job as well!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Welcome mcel. Jump right in.

I'm thinking red wine tonight.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Wednesday=4 glasses of wine

Probably will have a couple of something tonight...

Beautiful sleighbed, Kat!
    And I missed the throwback pic, socal!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thanks asjerven :smile:

Somehow my second picture got deleted but here it is.

newdresser.jpg

Our tiny bedroom tree casts such a nice Christmas glow in the bedroom =}

Having a drink in bed right now watching my guilty pleasure show :drinker: