Mid September start BR part 2

Options

Replies

• JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just Cardio 3 today and I thought it might be a bit easier as I have been doing a little for thw last few days but no it still killed me. Every time I do it I think god look at all them fit people on the dvd out of breath and sweating this is never going to get better....but I still keep doing it :-D
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Jen - Every time I do Cardio 3, I am exhausted after the first set, but somehow I find the energy to get the next two sets in. It never seems to get easier!

At least we know we are getting our moneys worth. =)

I don't know how you find the energy to do it after Workouts 11 and 12. Ugh. Seriously, you are my hero.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Heidi I know exactly what you mean about Cardio 3 - I'd be all worn out after the first circuit but during the 2nd and 3rd, I'd be all warm and able to do the moves even better.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I bow down to you Jen!! I was able to do it for the jumpstart... but now... lol... I've only got energy for pilates after!

I did my last workout 9 today with my HRM!! 314 cals... so MFP wasn't too far off!

I should have put it on for shoveling the driveway... next time! Which will probably be in a few days! :grumble:

I could hardly believe it when I weighed in this morning... down 1.5lbs!! Even after slacking on exercising the past week!! I am finally out of the 170s!!

I can't believe we are all finishing up with BR... kinda makes me sad, but so happy for everyone's great results!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Every time I do it I think god look at all them fit people on the dvd out of breath and sweating this is never going to get better....but I still keep doing it :-D

ha! my happiest things are seeing them 'cheat'. makes them seem human... a little.

I am sad its almost over.. but really happy for everyone and their results. I am jealous of all the programs everyone is starting. I feel like we need to do a 'swap' in a few months and share! :)

Great job on your loss Dani!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Every time I do it I think god look at all them fit people on the dvd out of breath and sweating this is never going to get better....but I still keep doing it :-D

ha! my happiest things are seeing them 'cheat'. makes them seem human... a little.

I love that too! There is one part of either W6 or W5 where JM is yellling at them to grab heavier weights or else and the camera catches one of the women hesitate over the 5's before ultimately grabbing 3's. Made me laugh every time.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options

I could hardly believe it when I weighed in this morning... down 1.5lbs!! Even after slacking on exercising the past week!! I am finally out of the 170s!!

Woo hoo Dani! Welcome to the 160's! You've been working hard, keep it up! I've been fighting to get out of the160's for years lol.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Last workout 10 today! Scared of moving on to 11 & 12! lol!!

Since my Dad has moved in, things have been so off track and I really need to get back on track... even if it means workingout while he is still in bed in the mornings I'm gonna have to do it! So I wake him up with my grunts and groans... it has to be done! lol!!

Also have my MIL coming on the 19th... for 11 days... so I have to be strict and put my health/exercise first!

Sounds like everyone is doing well... and glad our grads are still posting in!! :happy:
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Last workout 10 today! Scared of moving on to 11 & 12! lol!!

Woohoo almost finished! Well done on getting under 170 as well!

So missed exercise yesterday as had to bring youngest to ER she is fine just banged her head but gave me a scare. So this morning I was going to do w/o 12 & full cardio 3 to catch up but I just couldn't hadn't the energy at all. So just did the usual w/o12 & 10 mins cardio 3. Tomorrow should be my rest day but I will do Cardio 3 to catch up.

Feeling a bit blue about hubby being away at work and me alone with kids in a new country where I basically know no-one. Missing family and friends especially coming up to Christmas. It's making me want to comfort eat so really struggling :-(
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    If you feel like you want to eat food for comfort just think of how far you have come and what used to be. Think about how much you don't want to go back to where that place was!
    Good job though on doing some of the cardio. I also felt like after 11 or 12 I never had the energy to do much after that too! Good luck and congrats on being almost done!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Good luck and congrats on being almost done!

Thanks Ali, I always sabotage myself when I get close to my goal. The only time I ever got under 140 pounds was last year when I was under major stress and under eating. It wasn't by choice and it ruined my body lost all muscle and gained all fat back which is what I am working on now. Anyway thank you for that I do just need to think of the end goal and stay strong <3
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Jen, glad your youngest is ok. I know what you mean about the comfort food. Keep yourself busy and maybe have a small treat if you need it.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Jen - glad your little one is okay!

Workout 11 - WOW!! lol!! So I tried to do all the moves, but ended up doing most of them as the modified versions! I did love the last ab circuit though. Chutterungas... bahahaha!! I give it my best but my form sucks.

I'm wondering what 12 has in store for me today!

My last day will be the 24th!! Let's hope for some great results!!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Workout 12 done... I really like it... except for the wheelbarrow push ups... yeah right! lol!!! I could barely get into the position let alone do a push up!! I can honestly say that so far 6 & 12 are my favorites!!

I can't believe that I have stuck with it this long... a big THANK YOU to all of you on this thread for keeping me going!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Dani - yeah that chutterunga move is hard. I perfected it on my knees and by the end was able to do a little on my feet.

Wow, won't being a JMBR grad be an awesome Christmas present!
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    So missed today :( I'll double time it tomorrow.

Dani that is so good finishing Christmas Eve perfect timing. I definitely modify some off the moves chatterunga was tough a little on my kegs and then moved to my knees. Thats why I think you could definitely do it again and use the advanced moves but I will take a break need something new to keep me interested!
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    I graduated. Lost a total of 14.4 pounds and 16.75 inches. I'm very happy! I loved every minute.
  • JenMcCrory
    Options
    Well done Heidi!! Had a look at your pic and OMG you have literally shrunk you are tiny, you look great!! You did awesome losing loads of pounds and inches. Another happy grad yeah!
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    Thanks Jen! You are almost there too. Can't wait to virtually celebrate your accomplishment with you!!
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I never knew MFP had message boards, until I decided to login from a desktop and not my phone.. lol. Anyways, I am glad I found this group. I just started doing body rev & I am in my 1st week. I think I can see a difference in my strength already. (maybe Im thinking too much lol)

My mother brought this program for me ... and I never used it (almost a year). I was thinking about doing insanity last week but instead Im doing body revolution. As a reward, I will purchase insanity ..once I complete this program.