What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Today I rocked Cardio Power and Resistance.
    I'd a stitch after 20 minutes and I really struggled.
    Managed to make it to the end though. I think the structure of the workouts really helps. 30 secs then BOOM next exercise. You can ALWAYS grit your teeth, take a breath and hang on in there.
    Training before work gives me a smashing buzz to start the day. I'll be less than useless come noon though.
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today was Max Cardio Conditioning. After that I did 20 min training with fee weights ( man...I really miss that...)
    I think I will start doing some extra weighttraining 3 times a week as of now...I just love weights!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today I rocked Cardio Power and Resistance.
    I'd a stitch after 20 minutes and I really struggled.
    Managed to make it to the end though. I think the structure of the workouts really helps. 30 secs then BOOM next exercise. You can ALWAYS grit your teeth, take a breath and hang on in there.
    Training before work gives me a smashing buzz to start the day. I'll be less than useless come noon though.

Nice job!
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Did Cardio Revovery today.
    Surprisingly tough, what with all the squats, pulses, lunges etc.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was Max Cardio Recovery. Was nice to have some good stretching!
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Skipped Max Recovery....moved on to Max Cardio & Insane abs....longest 80 minutes of my life today LOL
  • careycm616
    Options
    After a week of being sick, (no seriously, I was sick, it wasn't the holidays!) I got back into Insanity with Max Recovery. Felt good to be back. I had to restart my calendar so I'm a week behind, but it looks like more people have got into month 2.... embrace the suck but we're all just getting stronger!
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Today was pure cardio, which I was dreading a little based on the reviews. But I absolutely LOVED this session and can't wait to do it again.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I did Max Interval circuit and some weightlifting afterwards for about 25 min... I feel good!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Today was max interval sports training and I loved it!
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Max Interval sports today and it is my most favorite of all the videos :)
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Just finished Cardio Power and Resistance again.
    1st session of week 2.
    Woo-hoo, I lasted a week
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Another round of Max Interval Circut...started week 8 this morning, can't believe how fast it has gone
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will do Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs... I can't believe I will be finished Saturday! I'm so excited to start COMBAT, but I feel like I'm losing a friend, or something. LOL. I will definitely do another round of INSANITY later on. :wink:
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    , but I feel like I'm losing a friend, or something. LOL. I will definitely do another round of INSANITY later on. :wink:
    [/quote

I actually cried when I finished my first round...lol...okay not alot but I really got emotional, hahaha
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today Max Cardio Conditioning with some weighttraining afterwards!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    After doing Insanity with my co-workers here and there before Christmas we started up again on Jan 2nd. Today was Pure Cardio. Tomorrow we will do Plyo Cardio and it will be the end of our first week!! The plan is do to this 5 days a week while we are in the office and take the weekends off. Hopefully we'll still get some good results.

Today was a killer. I've done that dvd a few times by myself and it doesn't get easier. I'm so glad my co-workers are suffering with me.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Another round of Max Interval Circut., week 8. My body hurts...... minor injuries feel like they are starting to set in. Only 2 more weeks!!!! Has gone by so fast!
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Pure Cardio this morning.
    Tough going and requires a substantial sit down before a shower is a practical option. But I'm still here and will be every day.
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Max Interval Circuit for the last time today!!! At least this round. I definitely intend to do Insanity again later. :wink: