I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess I want someone to start a dirty thread where people I would never expect to get all explicit do! Those are the most fun...the ladies go wild....and the men stay curiously quite silent. Hmm...intriguing.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I confess I want someone to start a dirty thread where people I would never expect to get all explicit do! Those are the most fun...the ladies go wild....and the men stay curiously quite silent. Hmm...intriguing.

That's just another day at the NC 17/Uncensored group :wink:

P.S. I LOVE BOOBIE FRIDAYS!!!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    True confession....

I'm thinking about just finding a FWB. I'm tired of the emotional turmoil men bring with them. Seriously, guys... why are you all so afraid of committing?

Anyway... how do I go about doing this? LOL Post an ad? Find someone on CL? POF? OKC? Ugh... will someone just find someone to come service me, please? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenbit... tips and hints please!:flowerforyou:

Omg girly... please go for Thor!!!! I confess have a bit of a crush on him :P I'm thinking its the blond.OMG!!! He is perfect for FWB!!!

Lol..ask him next time you see him! Lmao!

Haha... you kinda have to do that part yourself :) but he is kinda perfect don't you agree?

Sometimes a decent FWB is harder to find than a b/f!!! :huh:

But yeah, ask Thor!!! :bigsmile: (Not into blondes myself, but if Slap thinks he's worthy, then so do I)

Not into blondes? If I remember correctly, you liked the salt and pepper look. How about a salt & pepper Thor? :bigsmile:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYZf-MixXaDxFTm7_dKT0czPzw-D2LBXwlCZXIj4U_RFyg87fI_e0DR22x
    For those scratching their heads, the pic above is of a salt and pepper shaker.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    @ Cesar - love, love LOVE salt n pepper!! And it's a very different look to a blonde guy. Blondes are usually paler skin, light eyes, Scandinavian looking. Salt n Pepper are more dark/hazel eyes, Mediterranean/Latin looking :bigsmile:

Although that is a very broad generalisation.....lol.....however, I do think dark guys that are going grey are very distinguised and horny looking:

George%2BClooney.jpg

Case in point :love:
  • lacroyx
    Options
    @ Cesar - love, love LOVE salt n pepper!! And it's a very different look to a blonde guy. Blondes are usually paler skin, light eyes, Scandinavian looking. Salt n Pepper are more dark/hazel eyes, Mediterranean/Latin looking :bigsmile:

Although that is a very broad generalisation.....lol.....however, I do think dark guys that are going grey are very distinguised and horny looking:

George%2BClooney.jpg

Sweet! As I get older, I look forward to looking horny! :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Sweet! As I get older, I look forward to looking horny! :laugh:

It's not an age thing Cesar. My ex was salt n pepper by 30 :wink: He's still not completely grey at 48. More like George there......
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I joined POF last night in my desperation .. lol. It was very interesting to say the least. I also confess that I was chatting with one man in particular for HOURS last night. He was funny and cute. When he asked me if I wanted to chat with him again .. I immediately panicked and wanted to get the F out ..lol. I am such a nut case! But .. I soldiered on and said yes. Because I do want to chat with him.

Also .. boys are very easy to get riled up. lol
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    I declare today Friday, January 18th "Chubby Friday". I woke up with a high hard one and even now, focusing on work hours later, I am still about to bust through the seam of my pance. Makes walking around in my office quite interesting.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    True confession....

I'm thinking about just finding a FWB. I'm tired of the emotional turmoil men bring with them. Seriously, guys... why are you all so afraid of committing?

Anyway... how do I go about doing this? LOL Post an ad? Find someone on CL? POF? OKC? Ugh... will someone just find someone to come service me, please? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenbit... tips and hints please!:flowerforyou:

lol I love that I get called out for advice for this..guess I'm the expert lol...

For a true FWB he actually has to be a friend ... Find one of your cute single friends , get drunk together , mention that your horny and want a no strings attached FB and 90% of them will jump on it...Make sure you outline the "argeement" ahead of time.

If you pick up the guy at the bar who buys you the most drinks thats a 1 night stand .

Goodness I sound like a hot to guide :bigsmile: :drinker:

Good luck its fun but DON"T get emotionally involved or thik he is gonna magically fall for you.... That way lies disaster
  • jenbit
    Options
    I declare today Friday, January 18th "Chubby Friday". I woke up with a high hard one and even now, focusing on work hours later, I am still about to bust through the seam of my pance. Makes walking around in my office quite interesting.

And all the boobs on the screen probably are helping
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options

Hahaha they are def NOT helping. And there seem to be plenty of women today with boobage as their avatar!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

George%2BClooney.jpg

Oh Anna you would love my boy #1. He is all salt and peppery. I would post a picture but I'm not sure how.

Jennifer- maybe it will turn into something!! Good thing can come from POF.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Hahaha they are def NOT helping. And there seem to be plenty of women today with boobage as their avatar!

Yeah, when I put up my boobs the mods yanked the pic... so I'm screaming discrimination!! All you get are my legs.
  • jenbit
    Options

Its boobie Friday... and most of us are pretty proud of them. Personally I love my boobs
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Its boobie Friday... and most of us are pretty proud of them. Personally I love my boobs

Boobies boobies boobies boobies!!!

I confess that I am stilllllll all sorts of twirly today! So, Mr. Iron thron man however that goes .. I am with you. I have a girl boner. lol
  • lacroyx
    Options

Yeah, when I put up my boobs the mods yanked the pic... so I'm screaming discrimination!! All you get are my legs.
    What? Unacceptable! Boobie discrimination! It's weird how some of the Single Peeps ladies don't get their pics yanked yet, others do. If I was to guess, I think it may have to do with where one posts. The more you are out there, i.e. the main forums, etc etc, the bigger chance someone who's hangry will run across your pic and report you.
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess I just changed my pic in honor of boobie Friday......
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess I just changed my pic in honor of boobie Friday......

Yeah!!!
  • jkandktmom
    Options

You start it and we'll all jump in:happy:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

What? Unacceptable! Boobie discrimination! It's weird how some of the Single Peeps ladies don't get their pics yanked yet, others do. If I was to guess, I think it may have to do with where one posts. The more you are out there, i.e. the main forums, etc etc, the bigger chance someone who's hangry will run across your pic and report you.

I rarely go into the main forums... and the day in question I had not been. So, it was someone on my FL that reported it. This was one of the reasons I deleted my last account. I had to get rid of some riffraff.