Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Workout 4 done! Cardio 1 tomorrow and then on to phase 2 next week. :). This first4 weeks flew by!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Workout 6 today! I dislike the lumberjack throw lunges with my 10 lbs weights.. Glad I got the 10 lbs though :)
  • mom2my3angels
    mom2my3angels Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Workout 6 today! I dislike the lumberjack throw lunges with my 10 lbs weights.. Glad I got the 10 lbs though :)

Oh those sounds scary...yeah!
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Today I am skipping Cardio 1 since I have my weekly dance class that's 1.5 hours of Zumba with a MAJOR burn!!! Have a great weekend everyone
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Cardio 2 today. Was fine but im annoyed at my polar chest strap.. Its start to slip during the high impact cardio. If I jump my bra starts to push it down (DAMN BOOBS!!). I even tighten it to the extreme at the beginning. It ill pause on a certain heart rate reading while I am jumping and then wont read again until like a second after I have stopped and its always jumped up! Anyone have similar issue??
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Cardio 2 today. Was fine but im annoyed at my polar chest strap.. Its start to slip during the high impact cardio. If I jump my bra starts to push it down (DAMN BOOBS!!). I even tighten it to the extreme at the beginning. It ill pause on a certain heart rate reading while I am jumping and then wont read again until like a second after I have stopped and its always jumped up! Anyone have similar issue??

I usually put my chest strap under my bra and I have a Polar f7(something).

So it looks like I don't get to start Phase 2 tomorrow, I pulled or strained my right upper arm to where I can't even lift it above my chest or lift more than a couple pounds without it hurting...guess it's rest for my arm for a few days, I will go for a long walk as long as the weather stays nice. So sad :angry:
  • samantha1242
    Options
    I usually put my chest strap under my bra and I have a Polar f7(something).

So it looks like I don't get to start Phase 2 tomorrow, I pulled or strained my right upper arm to where I can't even lift it above my chest or lift more than a couple pounds without it hurting...guess it's rest for my arm for a few days, I will go for a long walk as long as the weather stays nice. So sad :angry:

I wore my chest strap tighter today and that helped alot!

Hope you recover soon :)
  • tangie82
    Options
    So end of phase 1. Did my measurement again, not sure how accurate I suck at measuring. Lost 4.5 inches and 5.4 lbs the first month. Not great, but I wasn't eating perfectly due to the holidays.

Week 5 workout 5! Ouch, not fun but I made it through. Hope you all are doing well.

@mom2 get better soon!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So end of phase 1. Did my measurement again, not sure how accurate I suck at measuring. Lost 4.5 inches and 5.4 lbs the first month. Not great, but I wasn't eating perfectly due to the holidays.

Week 5 workout 5! Ouch, not fun but I made it through. Hope you all are doing well.

@mom2 get better soon!

PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!
  • samantha1242
    Options

@mom2 get better soon!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!! I do my measurements and pictures tomorrow! My weight, I've lost around the same as you!

Woke up forgetting that I should have set my alarm to 8 so I could workout before school and work cause I have no break, yoga after work and need to finish a project due tomorrow. So no body revolution workout today, only yoga!

Have a great day ladies :)
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    Hi ladies...keep it up you all are doing great and I am hoping to be back on Thursday doing workout 5. My arm feels better but I don't want to push it and make it worse. I will be doing measurements tomorrow am but I am not holding my breath on this.
  • tangie82
    Options
    Work out 6!!!! Ahh! Glad that's over, now going soak!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Workout 5 is evil. Pure effin evil lol
  • mom2my3angels
    Options
    you can do it ladies...I have faith in you and next week you can push me LOL. I may try working out tomorrow with light weights but I am going to go on a run/walk this am with my neighbor. Yesterday I ran 1.1 miles without stopping, that is the best I have done ever...no side cramps, no shortness of breath nothing!

My arm is feeling better but I don't want to push it.
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday......determined to get through this.
  • samantha1242
    Options
    you can do it ladies...I have faith in you and next week you can push me LOL. I may try working out tomorrow with light weights but I am going to go on a run/walk this am with my neighbor. Yesterday I ran 1.1 miles without stopping, that is the best I have done ever...no side cramps, no shortness of breath nothing!

My arm is feeling better but I don't want to push it.

That's awesome on your run! And great your arm is feeling better! Hope you can come back to Jillian's house of pain soon haha
  • tangie82
    Options
    My inner thighs were sore today!! Cardio 2 done!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi!

I start phase 2 tomorrow!! I am going away this weekend so I am going to just run on the treadmill. Do you think it is ok to do that for my cardio day?? I am staying in a hotel and there is no DVD player. I was thinking of bringing a portable dvd player,but the screen is so small. What do you all think????

Thanks for all the support!

Patti
  • tangie82
    Options
    Hi!

I start phase 2 tomorrow!! I am going away this weekend so I am going to just run on the treadmill. Do you think it is ok to do that for my cardio day?? I am staying in a hotel and there is no DVD player. I was thinking of bringing a portable dvd player,but the screen is so small. What do you all think????

Thanks for all the support!

Patti

Do you have a laptop? The screen is a little bigger. I think you'll be fine is you miss the cardio and run but I kind of want you to feel my pain. LOL My legs are still on fire! I'm convince that Jillian is the devil!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Good Idea! I will bring my laptop,!!